Mewing. Does it work?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I believe the affects of mouthbreathing are universally agreed upon that it will fuck your face, but will mewing revert this?

I want to know because I have the mouthbreathing profile since I mouthbreathed for 16 years. Will mewing actually help me?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
On 12year old kids yeah. Older than that no

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
its good to lift the hyoid bone

On adults would only work if you break the sutures of maxilla etc.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5061
I believe the affects of mouthbreathing are universally agreed upon that it will fuck your face, but will mewing revert this?

I want to know because I have the mouthbreathing profile since I mouthbreathed for 16 years. Will mewing actually help me?
Go for it, you are still young.You have nothing to lose.

It won't, don't worry. Tbh since birth you had no control on factors that could make you gl. But now we can guarantee your kids will be good looking. If you have decent facial ratios and your wife is a Stacey then sorted for the kid. The Ln make sure they mew and make sure they have high T and HGH. That legit will guarantee your son an easy life and you also an easy life

It won't work after 12-13 yo.

So for you, No.

Since ppl tend to confuse what mewing does or actually believe that it can do some magical things, I can just repeat that mewing does work for normally developed bones (Mandible and maxilla), that have shifted to a disadvantageous position, due to lack of tongue support. But even then, it takes a long time, unless you do hardmewing/forcemewing.

If a mandible isnt fully developed due to mouthbreathing in early years of the child or for some other reasons-> that cant be fixed by mewing. Like lets say if a mandible is recessed and has only 60% of normal lenght- that is something that mewing cant fix.

What mewing indeed can do is position your mandible and maxilla optimally, in the natural position where maxilla and mandible are supposed to be in the first place, but for whatever reasons arent.

What is certain though, is that everyone should be mewing until their last breath. Knocking it and ignoring it is not the wisest of the decisions.

In fact, the #1 reason for slight recessions after bimax surgery (and alike) is incorrect tongue and body posture. If you get a bimax or similar and your tongue+body posture isnt like it is naturally supposed to be, you throw away the full potential of the surgery. You looksmin yourself and the effect of the surgery, if you get recession after bimax due to incorrect tongue position.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: l0st@sea, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6400
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

yes it will raise ur hyoid bone, your results will be MUCH slower imo save up for facepulling + MSE

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel