Mewing fucked my harmony

PjSon

PjSon

Iron
I would trade a good profile for my old front , could mouthbreathing recover the results again?

• +1
Reactions: Weed
What changed?

reincarnatecel

What changed?

My midface just seems off now in some angles.
I got some profile shots from before and after, which is a huge increase, but I dont like my eye spacing and midface anymore.
Im not sure If i should trade bone for harmony.

If wanted I can post before and after of profile shots

My midface just seems off now in some angles.
I got some profile shots from before and after, which is a huge increase, but I dont like my eye spacing and midface anymore.
Im not sure If i should trade bone for harmony.

If wanted I can post before and after of profile shots
Post them do you have front before after? How tf did ur eye spacing change from mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Post them do you have front before after? How tf did ur eye spacing change from mewing

They say it can increase your IPD by a few mm.

You think I could decrease Ipd and keep my angularity?

Pictures would be helpful, slightly wide set eyes are actually ideal. There's only one way to decrease your IPD and it's pretty much the most brutal surgery there is.

pics?

• +1
Pictures would be helpful, slightly wide set eyes are actually ideal. There's only one way to decrease your IPD and it's pretty much the most brutal surgery there is.

I feel like my IPD is proportionate to my zygo width but its not an eye length, therefore taking points away from my eye area, cause it makes my PFL seem shorter .

Before:

After:

Took a while to find some random pics.

Looking back I might look better now, but I would have loved to keep my eye area in terms of spacing

• +1
I feel like my IPD is proportionate to my zygo width but its not an eye length, therefore taking points away from my eye area, cause it makes my PFL seem shorter .

Before:

After:

Looking back I might look better now, but I would have loved to keep my eye area in terms of spacing

You had no harmony to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, dogtown, GenericChad1444 and 3 others

Before:

After:

Your ipd is the same in both, it’s the angle and lighting, unless you actually measured it in person before and after. Post profile shots

Your ipd is the same in both, it’s the angle and lighting, unless you actually measured it in person before and after. Post profile shots
There are profile shots in there

I also measured IPD to PFL ratio and it increased in after photos

There are profile shots in there

I also measured IPD to PFL ratio and it increased in after photos
The after ones don’t have a profile one it’s kinda an between profile and 3/4 view take it the same as the before in the mirror

i can't see anything

:feelswhat: not seeing any changes

invisible to invisible to invisible, and wanting to go back to invisible again

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Desperate guy is seeing invisibles results jfl

• +1
Reactions: Phad