Mewing gave me bruxism

D

Deleted member 1139

Gold
I already had decent forward growth but then decided to "hard mew", now i grind my teeth 24/7. (I'm guessing I already had decent oral posture therefore there was no reason for me to hard mew)

If you have decent forward growth there is literally zero reason to hard mew, if you don't have decent forward growth, once again, there is literally no reason to hard mew. You're maxillia might move 0.00005 mm forward after 10 years of hard mewing 24/7, 365, however, I'd rather use that time saving up for surgery and then getting that surgery instead of coping and expecting to become decent looking by putting my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

BUT COPE ALL YOU WANT BUDDY BOYO.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Lumbersexual
I already had decent forward growth but then decided to "hard mew", now i grind my teeth 24/7. (I'm guessing I already had decent oral posture therefore there was no reason for me to hard mew)

If you have decent forward growth there is literally zero reason to hard mew, if you don't have decent forward growth, once again, there is literally no reason to hard mew. You're maxillia might move 0.00005 mm forward after 10 years of hard mewing 24/7, 365, however, I'd rather use that time saving up for surgery and then getting that surgery instead of coping and expecting to become decent looking by putting my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

mewing gave me chronical diarroea

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 1 other person
Mewing made my entire head explode instantly, whole body exploded after I hard mewed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, Ritzy2KReborn and ChoSeungHui
Teeth grinding may be caused by stress, go see a dentist for a protective form and psychologist for helping with reason why you're grinding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
High IQ post

• +1
Compulsive tic possibly. Did you do anything else before it?

• +1
Maybe you shouldn't of been clenching your teeth then dumbass.

Mewing gave me the ability to warp reality

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Try magnesium and melatonin.

Blasting HGH under 20 for jaw gains is 100x legit than mewing.

• +1
MEWING MADE ME CUM AND SHIT ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOOOOOOOR

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Extra Chromosome