Mewing has changed my life

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Every waking moment of the past year has consisted of constant self-awareness regarding the position of the tongue and the struggle to perform the simplest activities like eating/drinking, swallowing and breathing. I am but a machine devoid of a soul. Life is merely a series of perpetual mechanisms and function. Life is hell. I often awake from a dream after realising I swallowed incorrectly.

On the plus side my palate expanded a noticeable amount.

TL : DR
Mewing gave me severe autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, xz90, Extra Chromosome and 11 others
Every waking moment of the past year has consisted of constant self-awareness regarding the position of the tongue and the struggle to perform the simplest activities like eating/drinking, swallowing and breathing. I am but a machine devoid of a sould. Life is merely a series of perpetual mechanisms and function. Life is hell. I often awake from a dream after realising I swallowed incorrectly.

On the plus side my palate expanded a noticeable amount.

TL : DR
Mewing gave me severe autism
most pic of upper palate

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
most pic of upper palate
You’ll just have to take my word for it buddy boyo I never took a pic at the start so have no basis for comparison

You’ll just have to take my word for it buddy boyo I never took a pic at the start so have no basis for comparison
dang ask dentist for mouth guard then you can get a mould and then ask for a renew 6 months later.
It also prevents teeth grinding and forces tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and mojopin
dang ask dentist for mouth guard then you can get a mould and then ask for a renew 6 months later.
I haven’t been to the dentist since they extracted a tooth unnecessarily. My orthodontist did make a mould of my bite but apparently it’s being used by dental students in some random uni jfl

• +1
Reactions: Wool
I haven’t been to the dentist since they extracted a tooth unnecessarily. My orthodontist did make a mould of my bite but apparently it’s being used by dental students in some random uni jfl
Big RIP, he jewed your money off you and gave it to university students. Ive currently got two moulds, gonna get another in 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and mojopin
ignoring the shitpost, mewing doesn't work and is cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Worked for me as well. People can say it’s cope all they want but can’t deny results you see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and mojopin
Before and after pics?

ignoring the shitpost, mewing doesn't work and is cope
Fixed my snoring ngl not cope unless you expect it to make you look like a model
Before and after pics?
I don’t trust them at all. Always have some underlying flaw. If I can get my hands on my X-Ray scans or mounds from last year I can get a better comparison

Fixed my snoring ngl not cope unless you expect it to make you look like a model

I don’t trust them at all. Always have some underlying flaw. If I can get my hands on my X-Ray scans or mounds from last year I can get a better comparison
sure, but looks wise its useless

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Blitz
you are the biggest coper, obviously it affects looks. Bigger palate is a big contributer to looks.
has mewing got you a good lower third? No? Oh shit... better wage cuck and get a real ascension like surgery

has mewing got you a good lower third? No? Oh shit... better wage cuck and get a real ascension like surgery
been mewing since 12 yo, can send you picture of my palate if you need

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
holy fuck you are big bluepilled copert

• +1
Reactions: SLA and androidcel
  • +1
it is literally P U B E R T Y!
THERE ARE NO EXAMPLES OF ADULTS OR LATE TEENAGERS GETTING A BETTER JAW THROUGH THIS COPE

no
dont mew them, dont improve yourself, there is no downside to it u big ole nerd

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and heroinfather
dont mew them, dont improve yourself, there is no downside to it u big ole nerd
my jaw is good enough tbh don't need to cope

• +1
JFL Astro Sky making a living out of this. It’ll be like fidget spinners, a huge craze and then nothing. Normites can’t even go to the gym regularly, let alone possess the autism required to practice Mewing properly. Astro Sky is legit blackpilling the word under the guise of “oral posture”. Cage

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin and androidcel
JFL Astro Sky making a living out of this. It’ll be like fidget spinners, a huge craze and then nothing. Normites can’t even go to the gym regularly, let alone possess the autism required to practice Mewing properly. Astro Sky is legit blackpilling the word under the guise of “oral posture”. Cage
Very true. Autism is our ally.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
jfl @this

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
how do you swallow correctly

mewing open my third eye
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel and RichardSpencel
mewing open my third eye
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
dude, don't you know mewing made me, a 30 year old, balding recessed jaw Indian janitor into a 20 year old, big jawed chad?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I saw results last year to this year but since then haven't seen shit. Mewing stops working after 19 confirmed imo

i think it works past 20. Tons of people coming forward now and plenty more will as the years come by. First step was getting the word out there. now we sit back and watch the proof and results come rolling in :)

i think it works past 20. Tons of people coming forward now and plenty more will as the years come by. First step was getting the word out there. now we sit back and watch the proof and results come rolling in :)
the problem with mewing, is most people treat it with a religious mentality, even with no or insignificant result they will claim it was mewing result, slight change angle of camera, facial expression, minimal muscle flex, just growing up, puberty, facial fat differences
its like claiming jesus has benefit all aspect of their life, for anything good things happen in their life, while its completely unrelated
its hard to make others believe while 99% of mewing result posted online is a big cope