Mewing has made my ramus longer

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Haven't been paying attention, but mewng has my ramus much longer. I've only been mewing for 3 months. I was doing regular mewing.

Any sucsess with mewing so far boyos?

How long do you do it for a day?

How long do you do it for a day?
It's a lifestyle change, not a thing you do after a while. I've been doing it for about 6 months, and its legit subconscious. Don't even remotely think about it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and nastynas
dont believe this
mewing if it actually works will only yield noticeable results after literal years

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
How old are you?

my mewing results skyrocketed like 3 weeks ago i didnt have any facial results and ive been mewing for a year but my forward growth got alot better lately
btw how wide does my palate look
[
b5dbfe627f04ae0081ae72816cc27a56.png
/SPOILER]

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1106, Framletgod and 1 other person
dont believe this
mewing if it actually works will only yield noticeable results after literal years
Not true. Though I think the effects are often exaggerated, there is an INSTANT effect from mewing: better chin/neck from putting the tongue on the palate. Go to you your bathroom mirror right now and compare a proper mew position to an open-mouth breather position. Your face is instantly a bit slimmer and chin/lower jaw more defined. Not life changing, but a bit better. Rememebr that mms make MMs.

my mewing results skyrocketed like 3 weeks ago i didnt have any facial results and ive been mewing for a year but my forward growth got alot better lately
[
/SPOILER]
Shit man that's a great fuckin mouth. Mogs me.

Not true. Though I think the effects are often exaggerated, there is an INSTANT effect from mewing: better chin/neck from putting the tongue on the palate. Go to you your bathroom mirror right now and compare a proper mew position to an open-mouth breather position. Your face is instantly a bit slimmer and chin/lower jaw more defined.

Shit man that's a great fuckin mouth. Mogs me.
im clearly talking about bone formation you fucking idiot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
Mewing is fake

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
i have started mewing harder lately, it is working i guess. whats you guys' technique?

my anus got longer too

dont believe this
bone results, but the hyoid bone can change in weeks, the area under your chin can get tighter pretty quick, also the facial tone. But your right, for structural bone changes it takes longer, although not years.
How do you mew in your sleep?
Its hard at first but you'll get used to it as soon as your palate is expanded and you can breath comfortably through your nose

Sorry, but I can’t believe you without pictures.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Sorry, but I can’t believe you without pictures.
i dont have any before pics but i can post pics if yall want

[
/SPOILER]
Teeth and palate of a cow
do you have wide set eyes also ? :lul:

[Rage] Mewing made my cheeks sunken and hollow

Cope. There's a new fad at r/orthotropics but I can't somewhat remember the name. I guess it's throat widening or something.

[
/SPOILER]
Imagine your mom finding pics like that on your phone

Teeth and palate of a cow
do you have wide set eyes also ? :lul:
lol hop off my dick you cockmunching faggot id take ur pathethic small skull off with my huge teeth
keep mirin my palate didnt you make a post about wanting to expand ur palate with palate expanders a few months ago u jelly bitch?

Last edited:
post proof then faggot
you are coping if you think you can change your face from mewing. its fucking cope
DID NOT READ A WORD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AUTISTIC HEAD ASS BITCH YOU ARE MY DOG LAPPING AT MY HEELS NEVER FORGET

I have been mewing for 1-2 years now with no real results.

This is by far the biggest bullshit I have ever seen, most ugly people believe this as a last resort.

I have been mewing for 1-2 years now with no real results.

This is by far the biggest bullshit I have ever seen, most ugly people believe this as a last resort.
Ah look, another normie who thought he was mewing when he put the tip of his tongue on his palate and then claims mewing doesn’t work. Well done

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Deleted member 2621
mewing straightened my nose by like 40%, my bro noticed and told me

How tf you calculate this shit??

off the top of my head lol

my nose also feels much stronger than it was at the tip for some reason.. i dont really see anything else in my face change tho

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
lol hop off my dick you cockmunching faggot id take ur pathethic small skull off with my huge teeth
keep mirin my palate didnt you make a post about wanting to expand ur palate with palate expanders a few months ago u jelly bitch?
did I hurt you, ruminant ?