[Mewing] I am now being cold approached by multiple women when I go out, something has definitely changed to make me look healthier

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

Ireally want to show you the absolutelyincredible changes that I have found in one user online. Seriously, this person went from poor development to looking like a starting quarterback - their proper tongue posture completely reshaped their sickly adult skull into a wide jawed forward maxilla good looking man.

Complete strangers with no reason to lie or correlate their statements, many of whom have never heard anyone else's experiences, are reporting the same effects from tongue posture. This discounts the possibility of placebo or only specific case changes. Most common experiences include: Improved nasal breathing, no more blocked nostrils, soreness of teeth, face redness in areas of remodeling, improved energy and health, improved symmetry, increased height and muscle mass, increased emotional/mental health, improvement of damaged vision,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Torero, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others

Ireally want to show you the absolutelyincredible changes that I have found in one user online. Seriously, this person went from poor development to looking like a starting quarterback - their proper tongue posture completely reshaped their sickly adult skull into a wide jawed forward maxilla good looking man.

Complete strangers with no reason to lie or correlate their statements, many of whom have never heard anyone else's experiences, are reporting the same effects from tongue posture. This discounts the possibility of placebo or only specific case changes. Most common experiences include: Improved nasal breathing, no more blocked nostrils, soreness of teeth, face redness in areas of remodeling, improved energy and health, improved symmetry, increased height and muscle mass, increased emotional/mental health, improvement of damaged vision,
Also superpowers and a bigger dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

agree on this working, but this is exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
agree on this working, but this is exaggerated
where to put the tongue tbh ? i put it in the "hole" part, because i'm afraid that if i put it directly behind the teeth, they'll move.

where to put the tongue tbh ? i put it in the "hole" part, because i'm afraid that if i put it directly behind the teeth, they'll move.
put your tongue so far back that you cant breathe, then make enough room to get air. This should make some weird suction sound

• So Sad
put your tongue so far back that you cant breathe, then make enough room to get air. This should make some weird suction sound
seriously, i mean.

Mewing is PSL's version of healing crystals. GTFO with that cope you absolutely retarded faggot midget niggers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, wagbox, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others

What if your palate is too narrow to fit your entire tongue over it?

• +1
What if your palate is too narrow to fit your entire tongue over it?

You gotta start with the tip of the tongue, then work your way up to having the whole tongue pressed against your palate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The mewing community is filled to the brim with 'New Age' freaks now.

back in 2014 it was just psl'ers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2621, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
The mewing community is filled to the brim with 'New Age' freaks now.

back in 2014 it was just psl'ers

XD mewing opened her third eye loool this is the best video i have ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: TURBO
GTFO with that cope you absolutely retarded faggot midget niggers
:think:
Why is something so trivial making you upset?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I dont believe, seems exaggerated asf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back