Raton

Iron

Over for mewcels

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
whats your point are u trying to tell sth

yes i agree with you
:feelswhat:

27 yo female and 6 months of mewing hmmm what could go wrong :feelsgood::bluepill:

Wabbxve8mb341

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
there is a clear dofrnve

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, Unmoggablegingercel, Joodz and 1 other person
This is because of perspective. The second picture is taken further away so the ear appears smaller and the rest of the face grows in your comparisson. You can see even the nose grow. That should certanly not be the case with mewing. Could you make one using her earring and glabella as stationary points. These points should be the least affected by mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Images2

Mewing transformation. Average white Becky to latina Stacy

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
This is because of perspective. The second picture is taken further away so the ear appears smaller and the rest of the face grows in your comparisson. You can see even the nose grow. That should certanly not be the case with mewing. Could you make one using her earring and glabella as stationary points. These points should be the least affected by mewing.
Exactly. I said the same exact thing in another thread.

• +1
Reactions: Grinder
Exactly. I said the same exact thing in another thread.
Most of these mewing "transformations" are just angle + perpective + lighting + jutting jaw forward

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, DidntRead and Golden Glass
Most of these mewing "transformations" are just angle + perpective + lighting + jutting jaw forward
The thing is, is that the before picture is taken much closer than the after. Which can lead to a different degree of lens distortion. And the angle is quite different. I tried superimposing both and could not come to a satisfactory superimposition due to these reasons.
Try superimposing this before and after using the ear as a reference point and you get the same problem.
99DD12C2 20AF 434F 820D D0785F40FCB4

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Try superimposing this before and after using the ear as a reference point and you get the same problem.
View attachment 257671
So what is the plan for skeletal expansion of the face if Mewing is cope? Would MSE + HardMewing + FacePulling get you good results?

The pics r legit (maybe only the second one is off) and she kinda gained a more defined jawline and a better chin. Lifefuel tbh.

Sadly it also confirms my thesis that ur nose will also grow if u r mewing correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Her nosal bone is the same but tissue grew much
BTW She has small facial hair on cheeks

The pics r legit (maybe only the second one is off) and she kinda gained a more defined jawline and a better chin. Lifefuel tbh.

Sadly it also confirms my thesis that ur nose will also grow if u r mewing correctly.

Yeah Maxillacells just be coping, theres a significant change here. Absolutely lifefuel.

I mean techically the nose doesnt grow, it just gets to the real size it shouldve been like in the first place, if maxilla was optimal/not recessed. But yes indeed it starts to point more upwards, which is aesthetically better looking.

But either way- its 1000x better to have perfect maxilla and bigger nose (which you can fix with rhino without problems), than recessed maxilla + smaller nose.

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer