Mewing is related to language? Gtfih i need your thoughts.

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
9DFBF794 266E 4685 855B 67A28B89333E

This was on a completely normie tik tok post btw it wasnt even about mewing.
I would say this could explain a lot but a lot of the racial differences in maxilla still show in generations that learned english as a first language. Right? Regardless this could have some effect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
cope you mew before you can even talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Copemaxxing, Danish_Retard and 5 others
The mods should literally blacklist the word "Mewing"

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i think mike mew once mentioned something about languages which use sounds similar to "ng" (which makes you touch the roof of your mouth). however, the prevalence of breastfeeding in different areas is a much bigger factor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand and 5 others
i think mike mew once said something about languages which use sounds similar to "ng" (which makes you touch the roof of your mouth). however, the prevalence of breastfeeding in different areas is a much bigger factor
ngger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lmao, UglyGod360 and 4 others
yea i heard russian speakers keep their tongue on the floor of their mouth instead

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Hightwolf and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9344 and Salludon
nigga i dont have A lower third
Today a girl on tinder called me a sculpted art piece, with sharp definition and... Simply beautiful.
I've felt like I've grown wings today and walking was so effortless. I even broke some shit at work, because I was that much absent-minded and day dreaming entire day about it. Hope they won't fire me. Been laughing entire day by myself. Seems like a sort of mental illness, tbh.
Brags me.

Today a girl on tinder called me a sculpted art piece, with sharp definition and... Simply beautiful.
I've felt like I've grown wings today and walking was so effortless. I even broke some shit at work, because I was that much absent-minded and day dreaming entire day about it. Hope they won't fire me. Been laughing entire day by myself. Seems like a sort of mental illness, tbh.
Brags me.
kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 10536
kill yourself
I'M JUST SO HAPPY, I CAN'T HELP IT, TBH. SORRY.
I've also been day dreaming of rope, for years, so... Your wishes might come true.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Handlet
end with the cope
i used to mew since i was 13
now 15 and no results
i did everything in the book
i was chewing
good posture
tongue hard on the roof of the mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
end with the cope
i used to mew since i was 13
now 15 and no results
i did everything in the book
i was chewing
good posture
tongue hard on the roof of the mouth
idk what to think about mewing (whether it works for young people etc etc) and I don't really care.

But when people like you say they've been mewing from x young age and are now y age without seeing results it always feels sus. Like regardless how did you not see any growth between 13 and 15 years old? At the age of 15 you still look the same as you did when you were 13? Your lowerd third did not change at ALL?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Marsiere214
idk what to think about mewing (whether it works for young people etc etc) and I don't really care.

But when people like you say they've been mewing from x young age and are now y age without seeing results it always feels sus. Like regardless how did you not see any growth between 13 and 15 years old? At the age of 15 you still look the same as you did when you were 13? Your lowerd third did not change at ALL?
nope
nope
u dont grow as fast as you think
puberty will change me this year though
also i've lost some weight

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
:bluepill: NEW DAY NEW MEWING BULLSHIT :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz and Marsiere214
idk i started lazy mewing when i was 14 and im 16 now and nothing changed

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
this is why so many french are subhumans

There's a study about this, I sadly can't find it anymore, but haven't looked tbh
Pretty sure it was comparing Spain to some Slavic countries

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Hightwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back