Mewing IS SO LEGIT IF YOU ARE STILL IN PUBERTY/ YOUNG ADULT IF YOU DENY MEWING YOU ARE PATHETIC

Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
WIN 20181220 10 32 18 Pro
WIN 20190822 15 36 51 Pro

Go on FGGTS deny Reaching your Genetic potential JFL at some of you guys.

Feel Free to DM me on How I achieved this if you really Want to get Results and haven't already/ Don't Know my technique.
Even Though I was 15YRs Old which is way past the ideal of 7-10 I still managed to Get results. The first 6 months I got 0 Change(visible) change Which Put me Off and enraged me as I saw all these results online of some people who were even Older than me getting amazing results, It pissed me off so much ngl. After 6 months Everything started finally to Move forward and my Chronic health issues i've Had to ROT with for 8 years of my pathetic Life subsided when My face Grew forward releasing pressure off The brain.

FUCK ANYONE WHO DENYS MEWING IN THOSE WHO'S BONES ARE STILL MALLEABLE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Still not even Done Btw gonna Get my Chin which is Caucasion(my chin lines with Nasion cos I am 1/4 white, Will make me appeal more to white Foids who tend to be programmed to find it more attractive). Now remember This wasn't about foids this was about my health I literally discovered a Fix all to my pathetic Life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: puppymaxer and Thushespokeofit
your head is literally pointing downwards int he first pic and itts straight in the other
just stfu about mewing already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
your head is literally pointing downwards int he first pic and itts straight in the other
just stfu about mewing already
You Are absolutely Pathetic. Unbelievable You are The pinnacle of why this Community has such a Bad Rating from "Normies" if you have a Blemish people like you will subtract 5 FUCKING PSL POINTS OFF A GUYS SCORE. Quit with your Fucking COping. Loads of Guys have Dmed me About mewing FFS man how can you not Wake up to this shit. Even my family is Shocked.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and Titbot
do you just sit in your room all day and mew?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Npcdoomer, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
do you just sit in your room all day and mew?
Yep I did. For 8 months. Worth every second. Not only was it for my Chronic health issues like Mild sleep apnea. Chronic Fatigue, Lightheadiness, Which destroyed my lifes quality but also for looks and Skull robustness. This wasn't just a Hobby. Now This was literally giving me a better future how ever long I live for. This wasnt just about the SKull gains for foids. All top atheltes have well devloped SKulls thats just the FAX

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
You Are absolutely Pathetic. Unbelievable You are The pinnacle of why this Community has such a Bad Rating from "Normies" if you have a Blemish people like you will subtract 5 FUCKING PSL POINTS OFF A GUYS SCORE. Quit with your Fucking COping. Loads of Guys have Dmed me About mewing FFS man how can you not Wake up to this shit. Even my family is Shocked.
yeah, keep coping
YOUR HEAD IS POINTING DOWNWARDS IN THE FIRST PIC AND IS PROPER POSTURE IN THE SECOND
THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, NOW STFU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You could literally produce these results in less than 2 seconds lol.

Instead of having a regular small overbite (which is normal), try to push your lower jaw forward, so you get an underbite. Done. It was that easy to fraud those pics. All it took was 2 seconds. Even better if you lose some weight as well.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
holy fuark huge change tbh and both photos are taken similarly
puberty alone probably wouldn't reach that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1180
holy fuark huge change tbh and both photos are taken similarly
puberty alone probably wouldn't reach that tbh

It is a combo between a good tongue posture and puberty, there is definitely maxilla and mandibular growth in the late teen years, just type "late jaw growth" on google.

OP, were you a mouth breather?

• +1
It is a combo between a good tongue posture and puberty, there is definitely maxilla and mandibular growth in the late teen years, just type "late jaw growth" on google.

YES YES I WAS BIG TIME FOR TOO LONG.

Age 8
IMG 20190111 WA0001

Age 10
Wen I was pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Slyfex8
You could literally produce these results in less than 2 seconds lol.

Instead of having a regular small overbite (which is normal), try to push your lower jaw forward, so you get an underbite. Done. It was that easy to fraud those pics. All it took was 2 seconds. Even better if you lose some weight as well.
and wearing headphones so I cant see the ears, that dude is learning

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Pendejo

Love this Poster TBH everything this Guy says is Facts and is backed Up by evidence, He does his reasearch like me and doesn't Just fall into the Echo chamber. These are the Type of people you guys should always Listen to.(y)(y)(y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Zygos4Life
Love this Poster TBH everything this Guy says is Facts and is backed Up by evidence, He does his reasearch like me and doesn't Just fall into the Echo chamber. These are the Type of people you guys should always Listen to.(y)(y)(y)

I'm 18 nearly is it over ?

I'm 18 nearly is it over ?
Yo COuld be Lucky. It all comes down to Genes wether you can still Get Growth. Might aswell take the Chance. Get on Mk and CHEW CHEW CHEW. TAKE VITAMIN D AND K AND DRINK MILK like I did.

Yo COuld be Lucky. It all comes down to Genes wether you can still Get Growth. Might aswell take the Chance. Get on Mk and CHEW CHEW CHEW. TAKE VITAMIN D AND K AND DRINK MILK like I did.

Man induces nihilism even further ngl

• JFL
Nice progress dude.

I also have this issue of people not believe before/after pics. I posted my minox aging pics on /r/minoxbeards and they just said shit like "its puberty bro" or "its the lighting bro"

It sucks but I do believe your results are real and definitely an improvement.

• Love it
I hope to achieve some forward growth as well

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
YES YES I WAS BIG TIME FOR TOO LONG.

Age 8
View attachment 100988

Age 10
View attachment 100989

I think that's the key to progress for people who start mewing. I mean, if you had bad habits during your life or not.

Those who had a normal tongue position, who chewed normally and swallowed normally exploited their genetic potential in a relatively appropriate way.

While a mouth breather, which almost doesn't chew, and swallows in the wrong way definitely destroys its genetic potential.

Tenor

leave basement sons

I think that's the key to progress for people who start mewing. I mean, if you had bad habits during your life or not.

Those who had a normal tongue position, who chewed normally and swallowed normally exploited their genetic potential in a relatively appropriate way.

While a mouth breather, which almost doesn't chew, and swallows in the wrong way definitely destroys its genetic potential.
I had my SKull saved my by mum at the age of 12 started giving me hard Ass steak which I used to complain to her about how much I had to CHEW JFL. But she kept forgetting and GIVING IT TO ME. THAT IS WHY MY MAXILLA IS COMPLETELY LONG AND SUBHUMAN JFL. LOVE MY MUM :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think im too old now at 19 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
Although I have been mewing for a few years already, my results are no way close to yours. Do you mind telling us your exact tongue posture? I will try and replicate it !

I FUCKING HATE MEW FAGS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464