Mewing is the biggest fucking cope to exist in the looksmaxxing history

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
Mike jew is trying to tell you that by slapping your tongue on the roof of your mouth and closing it will make you attractive by pretty much changing how your bones are shaped.

JFL if you believe this bald scrawny little stick is not scamming you by this bullshit and how genetics are everything if you grew up with your mouth closed.

i grew up with my lips sealed my entire life, i literally never mouth breathed for even a minute, i never had braces, i never had teeth extractions and guess what? i still ended up with my dad's malformed recessed small chin and fucked up teeth meanwhile my brothers who mouth breathed throughout half of their puberty still ended up with my mom's strong projected symmetrical chins and straight teeth.

JFL if you believe this coping bullshit and believe it will change your face and make you look like a super model by just sticking your tongue somewhere else.

it's infuriating seeing all those retarded normies coping at /r/orthotropics by taking pictures at different angles, jutting, losing weight, or growing their beards out to give themselves the illusion that they actually made progress when in reality they made jack shit.

looks are predetermined, the only way to change them is by going under the knife and dropping thousands of dollars and not by lifting your tongue up.

not to mention that mike jew himself is probably laughing his ass off from profiting off of those retarded normies buying his bullshit merch and spreading the "knowledge".

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Lumbersexual, Vanillestorms and 3 others
It's over for hundreds of men.

Well it makes my jawline look way better

Mike Jew is using mewing as proof that the whole world is lookist because people are desperate and it helps shill his juden ideologies upon you.

But.. aside from that. Correct posture and mouthbreathing are some things that cannot be left overlooked at all.

bro you aren’t doing it hard enough u have to lick your brain

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Vanillestorms, Krezo and 5 others
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF RETARDS WITH THIS "BUT HUH duh I dont mouth breath and look shit" YOU DUMB FUCK DID NOT DISPROVE ORTHOTROPICS ORTHOTROPICS IS BASED ON SCIENCE SCIENCE THAT YOU CLEARLY CANT COMPREHEND

Better to light a candle than curse the darkness

i dont think its cope especially when done at a young age. i nosebreathed my entire life and have respectable forward growth but my brother used to always get stuffed noses and mouthbreath and his gonial angle is shitter and his chin is recessed

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
Mike jew is trying to tell you that by slapping your tongue on the roof of your mouth and closing it will make you attractive by pretty much changing how your bones are shaped.

JFL if you believe this bald scrawny little stick is not scamming you by this bullshit and how genetics are everything if you grew up with your mouth closed.

i grew up with my lips sealed my entire life, i literally never mouth breathed for even a minute, i never had braces, i never had teeth extractions and guess what? i still ended up with my dad's malformed recessed small chin and fucked up teeth meanwhile my brothers who mouth breathed throughout half of their puberty still ended up with my mom's strong projected symmetrical chins and straight teeth.

JFL if you believe this coping bullshit and believe it will change your face and make you look like a super model by just sticking your tongue somewhere else.

it's infuriating seeing all those retarded normies coping at /r/orthotropics by taking pictures at different angles, jutting, losing weight, or growing their beards out to give themselves the illusion that they actually made progress when in reality they made jack shit.

looks are predetermined, the only way to change them is by going under the knife and dropping thousands of dollars and not by lifting your tongue up.

not to mention that mike jew himself is probably laughing his ass off from profiting off of those retarded normies buying his bullshit merch and spreading the "knowledge".
Ya you will never ascend, u literally dont know how to mew. BTW YOU HAVE TO MEW HARD IF YOU WANT SOME CHANGES IN THE ADULTHOOD

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and AspiringChad
Legit just get surgery or you're a coping nigger

mostly genetics

It’s over for many men.

Stopping yourself from mouthbreathing helps if you are a mouthbreather, but of course you can still just be a subhuman genetic dead end.

I'll do It,none the less.As I'm hoping for results

It’s over for hordes of mans

It's not cope. It definitely worked for me and I'm thankful to Mike Mew for it