Mewing isn’t cope

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
I want a legitimate discussion on your reasons that mewing won’t improve your health or improve your looks (looks being the immediate soft tissue improvements and the slow but noticeable maxilla improvements)

Iv been mewing (seriously not half assed) for only 2 years. Yes that’s the truth. For 2 years I fixed my back posture. I had a bad case of kyphosis which caused me to Crain my neck forward and make any tongue posture improvements null. For the other 5 years. I mewed but I was ignoring the body posture aspect and also didn’t engage the root of the tongue to its fullest extent.

This is the common problem today that I see with people who just discovered what good posture is and mewing. They all claim they see no results in a years time or even complain they look worse !!! It’s all connected. Your body posture matters.

If you don’t have good posture. What’s even the point??

Anyways let’s discuss your opinions. I said mine. Nows your turn.

M
MewKing
Trainee

JoinedOct 10, 2019Messages1

Oh boy, you're in for a great journey to discovering that mewing is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2810
M
MewKing
Trainee

JoinedOct 10, 2019Messages1

Oh boy, you're in for a great journey to discovering that mewing is cope
Prove it’s cope

I mew because it raises my hyoid and makes me breathe better

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581, Stare and 1 other person
If you actually believe by simply putting your fcking tongue at the top of your mouth will make you goodlooking you are stupid.

Just dont mouthbreath. Thats it. Mewin is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and GenericChad1444
1F6C5551 299D 4075 8B3A 1EA0AEB3A12D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I mew because it raises my hyoid and makes me breathe better
Yep. First benefit that everyone should notice. Some actually fail to suction hold and notice it actually makes them worse. The correct muscle engagement must be met.

@Salludon alt

If you actually believe by simply putting your fcking tongue at the top of your mouth will make you goodlooking you are stupid.

Just dont mouthbreath. Thats it. Mewin is cope
You won’t be good looking unless you have it in your genetics. Period. But you also won’t know your genetics if you don’t express them fully.

Mewing is one piece of the puzzle to living to your full potential.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Not a single word

• +1
You won’t be good looking unless you have it in your genetics. Period. But you also won’t know your genetics if you don’t express them fully.

Mewing is one piece of the puzzle to living to your full potential.
Aslong as you didnt mouthbreath 24/7 you are most likely have been giving your full genetic potential(obviously other environmental factors play in). Simply putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth wont help. Believing it does bring out your full potential is just a coping mechanism for people who are scared of real looksmaxxing.

This sounds like cope because you don't want to accept the fact that you wasted 5 years for nothing

• +1
Ppl are just too lazy

Aslong as you didnt mouthbreath 24/7 you are most likely have been giving your full genetic potential(obviously other environmental factors play in). Simply putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth wont help. Believing it does bring out your full potential is just a coping mechanism for people who are scared of real looksmaxxing.
Nearly everyone including me are failing to have good posture due to modern lifestyles. Sitting. Not moving. Hunching over.

Every time you fail to align your body. You have pounds of forces acting on your joints and bones. Moving them negatively.

This is fact. Look at Steven hawking. His muscles become weak. His skull caved in. All because he wasted away in a chair because of his disorder. It still applies.

If you too sat in the same position everyday. It will slowly erode your bones. Your muscles become weak. You become less attractive and healthy.

These are more extreme examples. But back off the extreme and take for example bad posture while walking and it would show in your muscles. The length. The weakness. The shortness. Pushing and pulling bone. Which wins over the longer time

Nearly everyone including me are failing to have good posture due to modern lifestyles. Sitting. Not moving. Hunching over.

Every time you fail to align your body. You have pounds of forces acting on your joints and bones. Moving them negatively.

This is fact. Look at Steven hawking. His muscles become weak. His skull caved in. All because he wasted away in a chair because of his disorder. It still applies.

If you too sat in the same position everyday. It will slowly erode your bones. Your muscles become weak. You become less attractive and healthy.
Tho despite this modern lifestyle i see people with good bone structure 24/7, who are not ¨mewing¨. Some of them even mouth breath when they sleep.

But besides this, since when has mewing been proven to be the correct posture. It hasnt.

Believing in mewing is to biologist the same as believing in a flat earth is to scientist.

This sounds like cope because you don't want to accept the fact that you wasted 5 years for nothing
Oh. I got results. But I didn’t get the results as fast as the new comers because I was missing the upper back posture fix. It’s good now. But I sure didn’t maximize my lower jaws position due to it. You can’t mew and not fix your posture. Imbalances will happen
Tho despite this modern lifestyle i see people with good bone structure 24/7, who are not ¨mewing¨. Some of them even mouth breath when they sleep.

But besides this, since when has mewing been proven to be the correct posture. It hasnt.

Believing in mewing is to biologist the same as believing in a flat earth is to scientist.
Mewing in itself is just a word. Tongue posture is natural. Iv asked many many attractive people despite how weird it seems where they put their tongues. Every single one who had a well forward maxilla said on the roof. Instantly. Do it yourself. Just look around you. Hyoid positions give it away.

But then you have genetics. Some people could be so unhealthy and still look pretty good. But I could bet money their parents and their forefathers had a long history of healthy habits and good posture. Allowing their offspring to express a superior genetic linage. Everything you do now. Will influence your dna good or bad.

Take a guy who is of the genetic elite. He has a huge frame. Naturally huge muscles. Easy gains. Easy time working out. Now look at his parents and his parents parents.

They all did the same thing or was very active and natural. This allows the dna to be primed to allow full expression.

Last edited:
Lol at your avi you submissive worshipping dog.

this is slightly off topic but similar in regards to genetics.

But just an example. Being prone to alcoholism isn’t natural. It didn’t exist in primal times. But why is it a genetic factor now?

Well it’s obvious isn’t it? Your parents couldn’t control themselves and got drunk and so did your grandparents and their grandparents. Causing your dna to be more prone to addiction. Because everything you do will effect your genetics. Slightly or majorly

This tiresome discussion comes up again and again. Just lol if you think that forces acting on skull sutures won't induce change in living biological matter that's in constant flux. The basis for traditional orthodontics is essentially the same. With the only difference being the forces driven into the skull, rather than out.

Only reason why it hasn't been 'proven' is lack of research due to lack of interest from the public. Lol if you think that autistic PSL forums amounts to that.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, tongue, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
This tiresome discussion comes up again and again. Just lol if you think that forces acting on skull sutures won't induce change in living biological matter that's in constant flux. The basis for traditional orthodontics is essentially the same. With the only difference being the forces driven into the skull, rather than out.

Only reason why it hasn't been 'proven' is lack of research due to lack of interest from the public. Lol if you think that autistic PSL forums amounts to that.
I don’t even think It needs to be proven. When you have good posture. It feels right. It makes you breath better too. It’s like you forgot how to walk or got indoctrinated into believing your not supposed to use your legs then you come to find out. Your legs make thing easier.

I want a legitimate discussion on your reasons that mewing won’t improve your health or improve your looks (looks being the immediate soft tissue improvements and the slow but noticeable maxilla improvements)

Iv been mewing (seriously not half assed) for only 2 years. Yes that’s the truth. For 2 years I fixed my back posture. I had a bad case of kyphosis which caused me to Crain my neck forward and make any tongue posture improvements null. For the other 5 years. I mewed but I was ignoring the body posture aspect and also didn’t engage the root of the tongue to its fullest extent.

This is the common problem today that I see with people who just discovered what good posture is and mewing. They all claim they see no results in a years time or even complain they look worse !!! It’s all connected. Your body posture matters.

If you don’t have good posture. What’s even the point??

Anyways let’s discuss your opinions. I said mine. Nows your turn.
Mewing is cope after 20yo

Prove it’s cope
Hold down your thumb against the palm of your thumb 24/7. This will increase your pfl. Think it's cope? Prove it's cope!

It's not for us to prove that this method is true. It has to be proven to be true not proven to be not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2205
I
Hold down your thumb against the palm of your thumb 24/7. This will increase your pfl. Think it's cope? Prove it's cope!

It's not for us to prove that this method is true. It has to be proven to be true not proven to be not true.
it would though. Put pressure on your arms for years and it will start to bend. Previous civilizations did this to skulls to mimic a flat forehead for they deemed it attractive with stones and rope.

Legit. OP is just saying prove me wrong even though I won't prove it's right.
The only legit ascension I've seen is Salludon and I highly doubt that was done just through mewing.

Every mewing result has been garbage. ANd people who advocate mewing like FatJattMofo just say they're "hiding their results" when someone asks for proof.

Mewing is major cope. Doesn’t work in teens or adults.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2810

Post one before/after picture that isn’t angle frauded or has vastly different lighting/head positioning