Mewing might be the reason I don't have to get my wisdom teeth removed

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Iron
When I was 16, I had an X-ray and it was pretty clear my wisdom teeth would need to be removed. Everyone in my family has had theirs removed too. Around this time was when I first started mewing. I made it a habit and two years later, I got another X-ray and my wisdom teeth had straightened out and were coming in perfectly.

FUCKING MEW KIDS

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and middayshowers
legit, i have side profile overlays in replica positions with outrageous movement up and forward of both jaws

are you no pillow?

my wisdom teeth never came out. the are simply not there

over ngl

No, I've heard of nopillow but I don't know what the actual benefits are. Why are you doing it/for how long have you done it?
been doing it for a few months on top of the 1 year of mewing. alot of my results have been since nopillow
basically keeps the neck aligned rather than simulating a forward head position with pillows

helps ALOT with symmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
I'm just starting what u say abt hard mewing breh

• +1
been doing it for a few months on top of the 1 year of mewing. alot of my results have been since nopillow
basically keeps the neck aligned rather than simulating a forward head position with pillows

helps ALOT with symmetry
So you sleep on your back?

• +1

helps ALOT with symmetry
Can you PM me before/Afters?

I can confirm mewing. I now have angular jaws, higher cheekbones and less nct and better submental area. I would dm pics but i dont wanna turn my old pics into a meme

• +1
So you sleep on your back?
Sleeping on your back isnt natural. Sleep on your sides you can use arm as a pillow. Im so used to nopillow that it wont make me uncomfortable with a pillow

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Sleeping on your back isnt natural. Sleep on your sides you can use arm as a pillow. Im so used to nopillow that it wont make me uncomfortable with a pillow
I like to sleep on my stomach with the side of my face flat on the bed and arms straight down.

When I was 16, I had an X-ray and it was pretty clear my wisdom teeth would need to be removed. Everyone in my family has had theirs removed too. Around this time was when I first started mewing. I made it a habit and two years later, I got another X-ray and my wisdom teeth had straightened out and were coming in perfectly.

FUCKING MEW KIDS
I got 2 wisdom teeth on right side too and they've come out perfect too. Been mewing 2 years.
I like to sleep on my stomach with the side of my face flat on the bed and arms straight down.
That's like worst way to sleep.

• +1
Is it actually bad to sleep on your side if you mew during the day and as you fall asleep?

Same dude.
Like 4-5 months ago I got told by my doctors that my wisdom teeth need to be removed. I started mewing(also hard-mewing) and now I don't feel any pain, they have straightened and there is somewhat more space in my pallate (I am 18, almost 19, and I am kinda late in my puberty)