Mewing Q&A

You

You

Banned
I’m planning on booking an appointment at Mike Mew’s Orthodontist practice in Purley. Whilst i’m there it will give me the perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have around the topic. I’ve already sent a query so i’ll most probably being getting consultation in a few weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 283, Mewcel and 3 others
Does it work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
> r/AMA

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew, CoconutMan, jefferson and 6 others
Ask him about people who've been mewing yet got no chin results.

Ask him to publish his research, also please tell me you aren't paying for this.

He might say orthodontists won't let him or some other typical cult response if you ask that.
But seriously, orthodontists aren't out to get him since posture affecting facial growth isn't anything new as Dude420 has shown. If he had legitimate research/evidence he would have published it by now.

Last edited:
Ask him if neck training will disturb mewing and his opinion on nutrition causing beauty(like frank tufano believes)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and dogtown
Mirin ngl.

Ask him for the best method to correct facial asymmetry.

Record everything

• +1
Reactions: You
Ask him if I can date one of his daughters.

• +1
Reactions: overformidgets, kobecel and Mewcel
People is really boring with this mewing.
Just try... i mean, it doesn't request time, money or any super human effort. If it will work good for you, if it won't you didn't waste anything.

they’re underage
Ask him to publish his research, also please tell me you aren't paying for this.

He might say orthodontists won't let him or some other typical cult response if you ask that.
But seriously, orthodontists aren't out to get him since posture affecting facial growth isn't anything new as Dude420 has shown. If he had legitimate research/evidence he would have published it by now.
he has published a paper. I saw a source in his remodeling faces video.

Definitely ask him about diet and Weston Price’s theory that it’s nutrition

I’m planning on booking an appointment at Mike Mew’s Orthodontist practice in Purley. Whilst i’m there it will give me the perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have around the topic. I’ve already sent a query so i’ll most probably being getting consultation in a few weeks.

Can you chew with your wisdom teeth if they came off horizontal instead of vertically (like the rest of the teeth)?

record a video of mike mew giving a shoutout to the looksmax community

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Mewing past childhood and early teens is a cope