Mewing question

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Can I use a spoon or something and push the back of my tongues up to keep it there until it becomes accustomed to that spot on the upper palate. I can get the front part of the tongue on the roof of the mouth, but it feels weird putting the back part of the tongue on the upper palate

The suction should keep it up, and ensures youre covering enough surface area. Indeed it should be tight enough that you should make a click sound when disengaging the velum (releasing the -ng sound articulation)

The suction should keep it up, and ensures youre covering enough surface area. Indeed it should be tight enough that you should make a click sound when disengaging the velum (releasing the -ng sound articulation)
Does that mean yes using the spoon to enforce the correct tongue position would work?

Lol idk abt palate width limitations but we all got the same tongue so I doubt you need special help

Brah I'm gonna try it as hard as I can:

-tongue flat across palate
-hard -ng pressure
-neck flex for maximum hyoid lift, like suction movement

And the chin tuck + abs walking hopefully. Cuz ultimately what i want is to form the habits. Then the natural mewing should be strong enough to make progress.

Lol idk abt palate width limitations but we all got the same tongue so I doubt you need special help

Brah I'm gonna try it as hard as I can:

-tongue flat across palate
-hard -ng pressure
-neck flex for maximum hyoid lift, like suction movement

And the chin tuck + abs walking hopefully. Cuz ultimately what i want is to form the habits. Then the natural mewing should be strong enough to make progress.
Yes but I’m gonna use a spoon to keep it up at the back where I can’t