Novi

Novi

Iron
Started mewing around Christmas.
https://unsee.cc/49aa183f/

1. Is before mewing.
2. Is during mewing on January 19
3. Is now.

Mewing looks like it had the opposite effect on me.
In these pictures I am pushing my teeth together cause I have an overbite, but I mew with back teeth together.
Looks like I should just stop and get braces. Thoughts?

it looks slightly better. hard to tell though because of the angle

My thoughts are that 2 months is not enough time to make any gains from mewing alone, especially if you weren't hardmewing or aren't mewing properly (100% of all people reading what I'm typing right now are doing it wrong)

Also do not get braces... they will use elastics to pull your lower jaw forward but also your upper jaw backward, your jaws will align but your overall profile will get worse.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel and androidcel
My thoughts are that 2 months is not enough time to make any gains from mewing alone, especially if you weren't hardmewing or aren't mewing properly (100% of all people reading what I'm typing right now are doing it wrong)
How?

You need double jaw surgery tbh your mandible is really short

ENTIRE tongue on the palate, as much as you can get without choking on your own tongue. Pressure on the front of the palate and suction on the back. You must swallow with your tongue and your neck and NO MUSCLES IN YOUR FACE using your tongue as a rolling pin against your palate to push the food/liquid/saliva down into your throat. Also fully correct your posture, sleep without a pillow, put a stack of books under your computer monitor, always be in a slight chin tuck, chew mastic gum, and then realize none of this is going to actually change your face before the time you leave this forum to work on your mental health and become a pick-up artist or just join incels.is and stop improving yourself. Facepull instead.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Biscuits, KingScrew and 8 others
I see no diffrence. Did you have any kinda facial recession? Mewing wont help you if you've allready reached your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
I see no diffrence. Did you have any kinda facial recession? Mewing wont help you if you've allready reached your genetic potential
What I do remember is having a lot of over crowding and stuff when I was younger. I had braces, but I didn’t finish my orthodontist stuff. They expanded my palate, with some expanders. Should I start the plan again? I don’t know..

This is bullshit and I will prove it to you with a study done on monkeys but im eating right now so give me a minute.

ENTIRE tongue on the palate, as much as you can get without choking on your own tongue. Pressure on the front of the palate and suction on the back. You must swallow with your tongue and your neck and NO MUSCLES IN YOUR FACE using your tongue as a rolling pin against your palate to push the food/liquid/saliva down into your throat. Also fully correct your posture, sleep without a pillow, put a stack of books under your computer monitor, always be in a slight chin tuck, chew mastic gum, and then realize none of this is going to actually change your face before the time you leave this forum to work on your mental health and become a pick-up artist or just join incels.is and stop improving yourself. Facepull instead.
You say braces will pull my lower jaw forward, that’s kind of what I need right now cause my mandible is pretty short

You say braces will pull my lower jaw forward, that’s kind of what I need right now cause my mandible is pretty short
Yes it will but the rest of your face will suffer while your mandible makes very slight gains, way less than if it was just protracted forwards or teeth were displaced long enough to get a regular bite without adjusting the jaws.
This is bullshit and I will prove it to you with a study done on monkeys but im eating right now so give me a minute.
@HorseFace https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0002941678900805 Here monkeys in nature who mew'd all their life were forced to hardmew and they got gains. Nobody understands genetics, hormones and applying forces to bones CAN change them and it has been done several times. If someone gets a rhinoplasty does their nose attract stemcels to grow it back to how it was so it can maintain its "genetic potential"? We do not have a magic blueprint, that's just pure speculation people write up to make themselves sound smart.

Oh and even if there is a genetic potential there is no fucking way any modern humans on this forum would be at it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KingScrew
Yes it will but the rest of your face will suffer while your mandible makes very slight gains, way less than if it was just protracted forwards or teeth were displaced long enough to get a regular bite without adjusting the jaws.

@HorseFace https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0002941678900805 Here monkeys in nature who mew'd all their life were forced to hardmew and they got gains. Nobody understands genetics, hormones and applying forces to bones CAN change them and it has been done several times. If someone gets a rhinoplasty does their nose attract stemcels to grow it back to how it was so it can maintain its "genetic potential"? We do not have a magic blueprint, that's just pure speculation people write up to make themselves sound smart.

Oh and even if there is a genetic potential there is no fucking way any modern humans on this forum would be at it.

I’m going to ask you Wincel. Is this true? Will it help? https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/can-mewing-help-me-fix-my-recessed-mandible/

Both jaws are connected and the mandible will remodel to fit a protracted maxilla. Your jaws rest together at the teeth, if you magically move only your maxilla forward by half a milimeter then you just jut your mandible forward half a milimeter where it usually rests with your normal bite, and eventually the bone adapts and you're fine. Mewing gains are very slow, I recommend you fix the posture and swallowing patterns and all that but if you expect serious facial gains in less than 3 years then you have to apply more force. Hardmewing, facepulling, smashing your face with a brick, choose one.

As for growth of the actual bone, maybe, as the maxilla moves upward. You might have to take some GH though.

Both jaws are connected and the mandible will remodel to fit a protracted maxilla. Your jaws rest together at the teeth, if you magically move only your maxilla forward by half a milimeter then you just jut your mandible forward half a milimeter where it usually rests with your normal bite, and eventually the bone adapts and you're fine. Mewing gains are very slow, I recommend you fix the posture and swallowing patterns and all that but if you expect serious facial gains in less than 3 years then you have to apply more force. Hardmewing, facepulling, smashing your face with a brick, choose one.

As for growth of the actual bone, maybe, as the maxilla moves upward. You might have to take some GH though.
So I dont have to worry about my overbite getting worse?

So I dont have to worry about my overbite getting worse?
No, certainly not while mewing. It should actually improve with palatal expansion and maxillary upswing if you can manage to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: Novi

Also do not get braces... they will use elastics to pull your lower jaw forward but also your upper jaw backward, your jaws will align but your overall profile will get worse.
Ay bro I got a question for you can you PM me?