Mewing saved me (3 years mewing/chewing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
deleted pictures
So I was always been self-conscious about myself as soon as women came into my life, one of the first looksmaxx traits I learnt by myself like keeping my teeth in a ideal bite (since I have an overbite and having it closed makes my face shorter, rounder and narrows and pushes my chin back, and jaw to my ears.) I then had learned about correct tongue posture and correct swallowing at its many benefits for breathing,sleeping,looks and aesthetics, and preventing the crowding of teeth.

In this first photo I was around 13, I had learnt proper mouth and tongue posture, I was only "mewing" with a slight pressure as I realized that it tightened under my neck before I even heard about mike mew.

Me at 13, before acknowledgment of correct tongue posture and shit.
MwdS3C6.png
Me at 14, been around 8 months (approx) that I had been taking advantage of everything above. my mouth posture in this photo is exact to mine today.
8Hhzyu0.png
Keep in mind Im no chad so just pay attention to my lower third and chin. these photos are of me 3 1/2 years later
Front profile
BsLy3TZ.png

zNjg0Sg.png

Side profile
(jaw line) v
IrQwuTN.png

keep in mind this photo is around two months old as you can tell by my haircut. V
vk2UqcF.png
(shoutout nibba uwu)

General thoughts about mewing in general

I think its pretty stupid to write off mewing as a major cope but it does have some truth to it, Its not like mewing is a chisel artist and can carve out a sharp jawline out of nothing, as I think mewing can only get you so far. Its optimal for people to get the best out of their self whose lower third isn't complete subhuman. Sorry for the lack of before photos but I really didnt like taking photos of myself but my word for how credible that is I can assure you I had barely any definition. Theres framed photos of me around the house with a complete circle face, rounded and fucked up which is enough for me to realize mewing did something.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, tallcel, mojopin and 3 others
Stop it with those mew threads

FUCKING MEW NPCS

Anyways you're a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Cope. You had optimal projection in the before pics. Any changes here can be attributed to pubertal development. Good luck with long midface

Or maybe.

Just MAYBE.

You went through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, leftyincel, Never_Began and 2 others
Holy shit fucking chad congratz. Thats some nate garner tier lower third.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Stop it with those mew threads

FUCKING MEW NPCS

Anyways you're a Chad

lol at calling me a npc, you live in a fucking desert in the middle of no-where :feelskek: but thanks anyway
Or maybe.

Just MAYBE.

You went through puberty.
Possible, but my point is I started mewing at 13 and since mewing probably has the greatest effect when you're young so its possible my outcome wouldn't be as better.

Cope. You had optimal projection in the before pics. Any changes here can be attributed to pubertal development. Good luck with long midface
yeah thanks buddy, go chug the next soy bottle

Holy shit fucking chad congratz. Thats some nate garner tier lower third.
thanks bruh, but my jaw is no where near as defined as his lol plus my smile is subhuman cause of an overbite.

I
lol at calling me a npc, you live in a fucking desert in the middle of no-where :feelskek: but thanks anyway

Possible, but my point is I started mewing at 13 and since mewing probably has the greatest effect when you're young so its possible my outcome wouldn't be as better.

yeah thanks buddy, go chug the next soy bottle

thanks bruh, but my jaw is no where near as defined as his lol plus my smile is subhuman cause of an overbite.
I quit weeks ago, but it looks like you've been sipping semen for years

• +1
You resemble Orb in one of the pictures
BsLy3TZ.png

m0xcKb0.jpg
I said resemble

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
I

I quit weeks ago, but it looks like you've been sipping semen for years

lol @ gigacope.
FeSrdVZ.png
JFL if thats you in your photo fruitytovey

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
lol @ gigacope.
FeSrdVZ.png
JFL if thats you in your photo fruitytovey
The cope is thinking that anything other than a shotgun will fix your broken face

As you can clearly see in my pfp, my eye area DESTROYS your's, and my ratios are near ideal

You resemble Orb in one of the pictures
BsLy3TZ.png

m0xcKb0.jpg
I said resemble
he has a longer face better jaw and better eyes, but I guess theres a tiny bit of resemblance. my dad has crystal blue eyes and I get dull green eyes for some fucked reason

1515679189554.jpg

Jfl @ your ignorance

just a joke :feelskek: ive been to iran with my homie before anyway they good people but everyone under 5'8 lol

he has a longer face better jaw and better eyes, but I guess theres a tiny bit of resemblance. my dad has crystal blue eyes and I get dull green eyes for some fucked reason

just a joke :feelskek: ive been to iran with my homie before anyway they good people but everyone under 5'8 lol
Just iranmaxx and get a prime virgin muslim wife. Easy peasy

• +1
Wow if thats what puberty/mewing does.. future gigachad here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Never_Began, mojopin and 2 others
The cope is thinking that anything other than a shotgun will fix your broken face

As you can clearly see in my pfp, my eye area DESTROYS your's, and my ratios are near ideal

JFL if you think that shit bothers me, my left eye is higher than my right or ptosis whatever that shit deformed but i wonder how long it'll take for you to realize women don't care about how psl your face is but if you're decent across the board. perfect petite eyes like you isnt gonna save you getting a chick in the club if you look like a butler manlet lmao

Just iranmaxx and get a prime virgin muslim wife. Easy peasy
fucking lol, the guys dad when he shouts us kebabs at the beach always mentions get a wife from there cause they just cook, clean, do everything like a fucking timeclock. When im at their house all the guy needs to say is tsk really loud and chant a saying and shes cooking us chicken and rice and shit lmao such a difference to my lazy arse mother

JFL if you think that shit bothers me, my left eye is higher than my right or ptosis whatever that shit deformed but i wonder how long it'll take for you to realize women don't care about how psl your face is but if you're decent across the board. perfect petite eyes like you isnt gonna save you getting a chick in the club if you look like a butler manlet lmao
Except i'm 6'6 nigga

Except i'm 6'6 nigga
lol in that case might as well NBAmaxx otherwise you're gonna die a virign at the age of 35 lmao
just realized you're a jew, ironically im polish lmao suprised they put us in your boat in wwii as you crooked-nose shekel lovers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Nibba and RichardSpencel
fucking lol, the guys dad when he shouts us kebabs at the beach always mentions get a wife from there cause they just cook, clean, do everything like a fucking timeclock. When im at their house all the guy needs to say is tsk really loud and chant a saying and shes cooking us chicken and rice and shit lmao such a difference to my lazy arse mother

Exactly!
She'll make you delicious food, never complain, suck your cock after a long day at work, give you as much kids as you want
Only downside is she'll be dumb as a rock so.....

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Exactly!
She'll make you delicious food, never complain, suck your cock after a long day at work, give you as much kids as you want
Only downside is she'll be dumb as a rock so.....

yeah only words they seem to know are simple yes/no questions but they did move here in 2011. I can still tell shes simple as fuck even in persian and the dad been tryna fuck asian women for a whille now

Good job mate. Don't listen to the cucks who say mewing doesn't work. If you didn't mew your face wouldn't be as developed, even if you factor in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, tallcel, Nibba and 2 others
  • +1

You look like a lesbian though :feelskek:

A true slayER

Mewing might or might not work.

Having correct tongue posture and posture overall is what allows you to develop properly during puberty tho.

• +1
Zero difference except an increase in narcissism.

You're chadlite though. You're going to make it.

• +1
Thats too tall, you start losing SMV after 6'3 lol
All depends on how you carry yourself (so, physique and frame). With shit frame, it's better to be 6'3 than 6'5. Think of it like, going past 6'3 amplifies all negative aspects of your body, but is still "superior" because you are taller after all. I'd definitely say being 6'4 is better than being something like 6'7 though. 6'5 is a breaking point even. Going past that is when you go from being "pretty damn rare height" to being "1 in 200" height. So being 6'8 for example really isn't an advantage unless you have excellent frame, well developed physique, as well as a good proportions (which is very rare to have going past 6'5)

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 147
\
All depends on how you carry yourself (so, physique and frame). With shit frame, it's better to be 6'3 than 6'5. Think of it like, going past 6'3 amplifies all negative aspects of your body, but is still "superior". I'd definitely say being 6'4 is better than being something like 6'7 though. 6'5 is a breaking point even. Going past that is when you go from being "pretty damn rare height" to being "1 in 200" height.

Cope. (well, not really cope since you're a tallfag)

So long as you have normal proportions and do not suffer from a medical condition which would adversely impact appearance (eg. acromegaly), taller is always better

6'7 with normal proportions is better than 6'3 with normal proportions assuming we have accounted for face.

I'm not even trolling when I say that the best height for a male is 6'8 with normal proportions. For real.

\

Cope. (well, not really cope since you're a tallfag)

So long as you have normal proportions and do not suffer from a medical condition which would adversely impact appearance (eg. acromegaly), taller is always better

6'7 with normal proportions is better than 6'3 with normal proportions assuming we have accounted for face.

I'm not even trolling when I say that the best height for a male is 6'8 with normal proportions. For real.
Which is the same as I was saying regurgitated to a tee. What I mean is, it's better to be "quite tall", say 6'4 but close to normal physique, than "incredibly tall", such as 6'7 yet somewhat skinny, for example. But that would imply that you automatically get skinnier as you get taller which isn't really true. Of course it's better if you have good proportions to be 6'7 than 6'3. The problem is, humans height so rarely reach 6'7 have a tendency to have worse proportions. Or maybe I'm pulling this out of my ass, I don't know, just what I see when people go near or above 6'7, they don't tend to look normal.

Last edited:
So I was always been self-conscious about myself as soon as women came into my life, one of the first looksmaxx traits I learnt by myself like keeping my teeth in a ideal bite (since I have an overbite and having it closed makes my face shorter, rounder and narrows and pushes my chin back, and jaw to my ears.) I then had learned about correct tongue posture and correct swallowing at its many benefits for breathing,sleeping,looks and aesthetics, and preventing the crowding of teeth.

In this first photo I was around 13, I had learnt proper mouth and tongue posture, I was only "mewing" with a slight pressure as I realized that it tightened under my neck before I even heard about mike mew.

Me at 13, before acknowledgment of correct tongue posture and shit.
MwdS3C6.png
Me at 14, been around 8 months (approx) that I had been taking advantage of everything above. my mouth posture in this photo is exact to mine today.
8Hhzyu0.png
Keep in mind Im no chad so just pay attention to my lower third and chin. these photos are of me 3 1/2 years later
Front profile
BsLy3TZ.png

zNjg0Sg.png

Side profile
(jaw line) v
IrQwuTN.png

keep in mind this photo is around two months old as you can tell by my haircut. V
vk2UqcF.png
(shoutout nibba uwu)

General thoughts about mewing in general

I think its pretty stupid to write off mewing as a major cope but it does have some truth to it, Its not like mewing is a chisel artist and can carve out a sharp jawline out of nothing, as I think mewing can only get you so far. Its optimal for people to get the best out of their self whose lower third isn't complete subhuman. Sorry for the lack of before photos but I really didnt like taking photos of myself but my word for how credible that is I can assure you I had barely any definition. Theres framed photos of me around the house with a complete circle face, rounded and fucked up which is enough for me to realize mewing did something.
See I told you dumb motherfuckers he was a Chad but no one listened to me

Anyway bro congrats. What products you use on hair? Also side profile is beautiful no homo

• +1
Which is the same as I was saying regurgitated to a tee. What I mean is, it's better to be "quite tall", say 6'4 but close to normal physique, than "incredibly tall", such as 6'7 yet somewhat skinny, for example. But that would imply that you automatically get skinnier as you get taller which isn't really true. Of course it's better if you have good proportions to be 6'7 than 6'3. The problem is, humans height so rarely reach 6'7 have a tendency to have worse proportions. Or maybe I'm pulling this out of my ass, I don't know, just what I see when people go near or above 6'7, they don't tend to look normal.
certain ethnicities / subraces will look more lankier than others
http://humanphenotypes.net/metrics/trunklength.html

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
Oh, and grats on the progress, man. I really, really fucking wish I discovered mewing as a 12 year old. I could have risen above mediocrity. At this point it's just a cope. Who knows, maybe it'll go mainstream and they figure out an appliance that can efficiently and safely help adults too when combined with traditional mewing?

• +1
Did you fix your overbite by yourself? Lifefuel

• +1
cope. There's no "too tall"

Lol yes there definately is. JFL is you think anything more than 3% of foids want a 7 foot tall man. JFL.

Cope, you basement dwelling Incel.

• +1
Sometimes you say really high iq shit, others you sound like you post on incel tears

I always post High IQ shit.

Incel tears arent 100% wrong about incels lol.

Lol yes there definately is. JFL is you think anything more than 3% of foids want a 7 foot tall man. JFL.

Cope, you basement dwelling Incel.
Coping detected.

yeah, how did you do that?

I'm pretty sure the ideal position is resting the front teeth together with a slight underbite (which is what I've been doing. good fraudmax too btw for overbitecels) because deep bite/overbite natural position is bad.

Coping detected.

How is it coping lol. Foids dont want a 7' tall man, unless shes ATLEAST 6'6 herself.

Do people like you actually go outside? Like, really...? How are your still under the impression that being 7' is desirable lol.

Ask anyone over 6'8 who isnt into sports, they'll tell you they wish they were atleast 4" shorter.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 470 and Youngcell
How is it coping lol. Foids dont want a 7' tall man, unless shes ATLEAST 6'6 herself.

Do people like you actually go outside? Like, really...? How are your still under the impression that being 7' is desirable lol.

Ask anyone over 6'8 who isnt into sports, they'll tell you they wish they were atleast 4" shorter.
Ideal height is 6'4-6'6. After that it has health and mobility disadvantages, but it doesn't make you unattractive. It's better to be 6'8 than to be 5'8.

Ideal height is 6'4-6'6. After that it has health and mobility disadvantages, but it doesn't make you unattractive. It's better to be 6'8 than to be 5'8.

and better to be 6'3 than 6'8

JFL. You mega-coper.

Real life > Incel/Redpill theory.

• +1
and better to be 6'3 than 6'8

JFL. You mega-coper.

Real life > Incel/Redpill theory.
It depends on the focus to be honest.
Do you want to feel dominant, intimidating and superior? Then 7' is obviously better than 6'3.
Do you want go be able to do everyday activities without having to worry about your height, such as driving a car, being in a plane or also spending time with kids? Then 6'3 is better since you'll be less intimidating and you will fit in cars and planes.
7' guy is sexually more attractive though.

Science > limited experiences in reallife

You see girls walking with shorter guys because only cucks and betabuxes are in relationships while the tall chads are slaying.

Used to go clubbing with a friend who was 6'7". He hated being the tallest guy on the dancefloor with his head soaring above everyone else's. You have to be confident about yourself if you want to pull off great height. If you hate attention or sticking out of a crowd then it's not necessarily a good thing.

• +1
It depends on the focus to be honest.
Do you want to feel dominant, intimidating and superior? Then 7' is obviously better than 6'3.
Do you want go be able to do everyday activities without having to worry about your height, such as driving a car, being in a plane or also spending time with kids? Then 6'3 is better since you'll be less intimidating and you will fit in cars and planes.
7' guy is sexually more attractive though.

Science > limited experiences in reallife

You see girls walking with shorter guys because only cucks and betabuxes are in relationships while the tall chads are slaying.

7' isnt more sexually attractive at all.

What do you mean fucking science?
Your Incel-thoery isnt science you autist.

Leave your goddam computer once in a while and go talk to real women mate.

(Any woman who says she likes small guys or whatever I lying. But if she says 6'1-6-4 shes telling the truth)

Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns?

• +1
puberty is a magical thing

No. You are just a chad, only this.

Zero difference except an increase in narcissism.

You're chadlite though. You're going to make it.

How'd you guess. I use to think I had BPD cause it have the cockiest ego then it would get dropped depending on how I look but I guess im just narcisstic lol i got sympathy and that shit though so we gucci

See I told you dumb motherfuckers he was a Chad but no one listened to me

Anyway bro congrats. What products you use on hair? Also side profile is beautiful no homo

thanks homie, imma keep it real my hair is wavy and when I got the short cut I just straighten the couple of strands which gives it volume and gives a nice aesthetic. Until i can afford keratin I dont wanna put any shit in my hair as I'll have to wash it and straighten and damages my hair to fuck. I look way better with keratin straight hair. Your cheekbones giga mog me tho

yeah, how did you do that?

I'm pretty sure the ideal position is resting the front teeth together with a slight underbite (which is what I've been doing. good fraudmax too btw for overbitecels) because deep bite/overbite natural position is bad.

correct my man. Whenever Im around a lot of people Ill jut a little underbite (or approaching women i'll put my tongue inbetween, dont swallow unless you wanna do the reverse of mewing) which adds harmony and makes the chin and side profile better. keeping teeth together is ideal for when you're at home / with mates / not trying to impress. this is good so you dont start doing bruxism or jaw clenching like when I use to project a underbite but it just grinds your teeth down and gives you tmj and facial soreness.

found a solution around the overbite until I fix it ? yeah
but its still there muscle memory always puts the teeth together but Its not good if you keep your overbite sunken in I believe

Last edited:
Oh, and grats on the progress, man. I really, really fucking wish I discovered mewing as a 12 year old. I could have risen above mediocrity. At this point it's just a cope. Who knows, maybe it'll go mainstream and they figure out an appliance that can efficiently and safely help adults too when combined with traditional mewing?
I read somewhere some 30 year old hard mewed for a long time and eventually saw the same presumed results as youth albeit way more delayed. Speaking of which, under my jawline the muscles thats connected to the muscle underneath your chin really fucking hurt for 3 days like I had strained it or something, I could barely mew or jut and before hand the last week I started hardmewing taking advice from that guy who says its necessary. It feels fine now but I wonder if this is a result of mewing

I agree. women want a tall man yes but not a 6'8 giant who garners attention that people dont view as attractive but at a new species or deformity

Status
Not open for further replies.