mewing searches have been dipping heavily since astro skys interview

H

Hunter

Banned

thats right! walk along you normcucks with your mediocre jawlines and underdeveloped maxillas. nothing to see here...

i feel like celebrating.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Mewing is cope over 16 sorry to break it to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
stop derailing the thread

stop derailing the thread

lol the gym movement has been around for far longer and is way more popular yet look how many people in real life actually have respectable physiques- 1 in 200 or something like that.

And building muscles is relatively easy, you get a pump after every workout, which assures you that what you do is working, and that you are making progress, so people are motivated to go workout many more times. (and yet almost no one does it)

No such thing like a "pump" when you are mewing, you just press the tongue up there for the entire day and hope that what you are doing will be worth it after a few years.
I'm the most dedicated mewer on earth and it has taken me 2 months to notice very small improvements (mouthspace), and I'm well aware that I have 5 more years to go to see real big change.

How you gonna tell that to insecure girls with body dysmorphia? Lol no chance they gonna do it. Most normies are weak cowards.

Mewing just doesn't have the marketability of all those scam IG tutorials about how chewing a dog ball will give one a jawline in a few days
(in reality hamster masseters), or make up tutorials.

Mewing will be forgotten in a few months, trust me

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, GrewWrong, androidcel and 1 other person
lol the gym movement has been around for far longer and is way more popular yet look how many people in real life actually have respectable physiques- 1 in 200 or something like that.

And building muscles is relatively easy, you get a pump after every workout, which assures you that what you do is working, and that you are making progress, so people are motivated to go workout many more times. (and yet almost no one does it)

No such thing like a "pump" when you are mewing, you just press the tongue up there for the entire day and hope that what you are doing will be worth it after a few years.
I'm the most dedicated mewer on earth and it has taken me 2 months to notice very small improvements (mouthspace), and I'm well aware that I have 5 more years to go to see real big change.

How you gonna tell that to insecure girls with body dysmorphia? Lol no chance they gonna do it. Most normies are weak cowards.

Mewing just doesn't have the marketability of all those scam IG tutorials about how chewing a dog ball will give one a jawline in a few days
(in reality hamster masseters), or make up tutorials.

Mewing will be forgotten in a few months, trust me

music to my ears

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SayNoToRotting
NORMIES CANNOT PERSEVERATE. THEY WOULD MAYBE MEW FOR 1 HOUR AFTER WATCHING A VIDEO THEN GO BACK TO ORIBITING STACY

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Hunter and SayNoToRotting
I farded and shidded and camed and peed my pantd