• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
at the end of the day he is still an incel with 0 bone mass

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
Jfl at Normies and Stacies doing mewing

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE BLACKPILL WISDOM SPREADING WHILE THE ACTUAL BLACKPILL ITSELF IS STILL DENIED BY NORMCUCKS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, bimaximum, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE BLACKPILL WISDOM SPREADING WHILE THE ACTUAL BLACKPILL ITSELF IS STILL DENIED BY NORMCUCKS

Its better they believe in this huge cope. Its like 0 difference

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, optimisticzoomer, datboijj and 3 others
Its better they believe in this huge cope. Its like 0 difference
The first Stacy admittedly has gotten results. But many of them on that Reddit sub report transformations in days and weeks :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and jordanbarrettisgod
TfZocpx.jpg

cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, bimaximum, WadlowMaxxing and 15 others
Loading reddit content

no get him on this forum instead
not gonna do that. If you don't find the forum yourself you are not worth being here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Oral posture and mewing spreading might be the worst thing that could happen to incel community, since brads and chadlites will always achieve better results from it that some1 who is very recessed since they have more tongue space to begin with and might have overall better body posture so they need less body reprogramming. This is bad....the gap will only get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Why is it that I have an overbite and most of the shitty effects that come with it, weird neuro shitty midface but my jaw length and chin are good? Is it because I didn’t mouthbreath?

I always notice a lot of class 2’s pretty much have no lower third at all

I cant tell which one that are before and which one that are after

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
Wanna know how I fixed my overbite? I literally aligned my jaws so that my front teeth lined up and my lips looked symmetrical. I held it like that while mewing like a motherfucker for around 8 months. When I went to the dentist a year ago he was talking about an X bite and overbite. When I went back for a checkup 2 days ago he said my teeth are completely perfect and I was out of there in 5 minutes.

My teeth fit perfectly together now, jaw and chin obviously came forward which looks better. Only thing I have to fix now is my last right molar and wisdom teeth tipping inwards.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Uglyandfat
Kid is literally tilting his fucking head up

Literally every single before and after is drastically different in terms of lighting, angles or both.

Fuckin' stupid redditors smh

Literally every single before and after is drastically different in terms of lighting, angles or both.

Fuckin' stupid redditors smh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AutisticBeaner
Wanna know how I fixed my overbite? I literally aligned my jaws so that my front teeth lined up and my lips looked symmetrical. I held it like that while mewing like a motherfucker for around 8 months. When I went to the dentist a year ago he was talking about an X bite and overbite. When I went back for a checkup 2 days ago he said my teeth are completely perfect and I was out of there in 5 minutes.

My teeth fit perfectly together now, jaw and chin obviously came forward which looks better. Only thing I have to fix now is my last right molar and wisdom teeth tipping inwards.
Brother I have been waiting for you since ages even I have a overbite because of my molars which are short many say keeping molars touching which is really hard for me as I have a deep bite and it made it worse
When I chin tuck I myself notice that my jaws don't touch there is a slight gap between them
How much time will they take to erupt fully ?? So that I have I good bite please help me

you can see hes literally flexing his chin to make if stick out
i can tell becuase of his weird lip position
people will do anything but accept their subhumanity

The first Stacy admittedly has gotten results. But many of them on that Reddit sub report transformations in days and weeks :feelskek:
No she hasn't jfl