• JFL
Reactions: Hades, cutecel, wellthatsucks and 12 others
legit fucking giggled might as well put a fucking anvil over his head to mew

I fucking hate mew copers JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mewing subhuman cope never ceases to amaze me

Look at this autism

He could sleep with a literal anvil tied to his back and it still wouldn't be as autistic as having an account on an incel forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Wincel, Hades, Coco and 3 others
Imagine someone walks in seeing u sleeping with 2 basketballs in ur backpack jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, Coco, Ruby and 4 others
He could sleep with a literal anvil tied to his back and it still wouldn't be as autistic as having an account on an incel forum.

did you just call yourself autistic ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
keep coping with your hairline 10 miles from your browridge
It wouldnt be so bad if i had good cranium to face ratio. Serious question will i get nw0 hairline if i mew?
keep coping with your hairline 10 miles from your browridge
I dont remember sending you a photo tho JFL good assumption tho

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and FatJattMofo
It wouldnt be so bad if i had good cranium to face ratio. Serious question will i get nw0 hairline if i mew?

I dont remember sending you a photo tho JFL good assumption tho
Im almost 100% sure mewing doesnt effect hairline.

if you are balding at that age its probably some underlying non male pattern baldness condition
especially if you have had thick hair

if you are balding at that age its probably some underlying non male pattern baldness condition
If you stretch a piece of metal the stress pattern is exactly like norwooding on temples & top if it happened in 2D plane. When your features swing down your scalp is stretched.

I had nw0 god tier hair as kid. Unfortunately my uncle is a baldcel lanklet fatcel. Its genetic

• JFL
If you stretch a piece of metal the stress pattern is exactly like norwooding on temples & top if it happened in 2D plane. When your features swing down your scalp is stretched.
the fact that many balding men have subhuman maxillas is interesting. but many balding men also have good ones.

so what would explain that?
I had nw0 god tier hair as kid. Unfortunately my uncle is a baldcel lanklet fatcel. Its genetic
you sure? tbh people just doubt how subhuman it is to bald at age.
sure I will never bald in my life but the people I know also neither were balding at that time

(How to cope while sleeping).

the fact that many balding men have subhuman maxillas is interesting. but many balding men also have good ones.

you sure? tbh people just doubt how subhuman it is to bald at age.
sure I will never bald in my life but the people I know also neither were balding at that time
Whadaya mean brah i know balding is subhuman and im baldcel at 17. I had great hair as kid though and my face was chadlite tier. Multiple foids asked me out on 2nd grade jfl

• JFL
Whadaya mean brah i know balding is subhuman and im baldcel at 17. I had great hair as kid though and my face was chadlite tier. Multiple foids asked me out on 2nd grade jfl
thats what I mean. balding is subhuman and it at 17 is probably something not intended by your genetic makeup.

thats what I mean. balding is subhuman and it at 17 is probably something not intended by your genetic makeup.
Nah it is genetic my maternal uncle was baldcel at 20 yo and 6 feet 2. Jfl i caught his baldcelness but not tallfagness

• JFL

There are probably many types of balding, with the most obvious distinct types being diffuse thinning vs norwood pattern. I'd imagine the reasons range from genetic to hormonal to dietary to postural.

Nah it is genetic my maternal uncle was baldcel at 20 yo and 6 feet 2. Jfl i caught his baldcelness but not tallfagness
you need to make your face top tier or it is literally over
There are probably many types of balding, with the most obvious distinct types being diffuse thinning vs norwood pattern. I'd imagine the reasons range from genetic to hormonal to dietary to postural.
to be completely honest. if you are right about the norwood pattern metal thing .

it could explain the subhuman rates of balding in this world rn

to be completely honest. if you are right about the norwood pattern metal thing .

I wish I was able to find the video or article that higlighted this problem, the mathematic visualizations of the stress patterns were really interesting.

Im going to arranged marriagemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and InZayn
did you just call yourself autistic ?
Yes. (By the inaccurate definition that we are dealing with here by you in this thread, as in= unusal behaviour)
But I am consequential and aware enough to realize that this disqualifies me from belittling others who act less autistic (just like the man in this video).
Or at least it would rob me of my credibility.

This also applies to you, you coping denier.

Last edited:
Yes. (By the inaccurate definition that we are dealing with here by you in this thread, as in= unusal behaviour)
But I am consequential and aware enough to realize that this disqualifies me from belittling others who act less autistic (just like the man in this video).
Or at least it would rob me of my credibility.

This also applies to you, you coping denier.

cry for me.

isn't sleeping on your back better?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and InZayn
cry for me.
As you do for him.

Normies will think Ronald cares about his health in too extreeme ways perhaps.
But they would straight up bully you.

As you do for him.

Normies will think Ronald cares about his health in too extreeme ways perhaps.
But they would straight up bully you.

What are you on about? You literally come to my non serious thread to stir up unnecessary drama you homo erectus looking avi.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
inb4 autists create a marketable sleeping device that prevents you rolling over in your sleep

What are you on about? You literally come to my non serious thread to stir up unnecessary drama you homo erectus looking avi.
People unironically agree with this thread, and it was about time that someone puts them back in their place.

You are the peak of autism and have no right to laugh at anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn
If you believe in mew you are legit tard

People unironically agree with this thread, and it was about time that someone puts them back in their place.

You are the peak of autism and have no right to laugh at anyone.

giphy.gif