Mewing

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Is it just a meme, or are there any actual studies/personal anaecdotes showing that it works?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I found out about mewing about 1 week ago. It turns out, I've been doing it unknowingly since I was 15. Im 17.5 now. Nobody in my family have inward facing cheeks or semi-high cheekbones. No one, Im a curry too, but females can actually look past that sometimes cause the mewing gave me a slight caucasian features compared to other currys. Im also 6'1 with great frame so idk.

Again, not saying I have 10/10 facial features, but for my genetics from my famoly and what I started with AND I AM 18-20% Body fat, this is good I think. Imagine at 10-12% body fat.

• +1
I found out about mewing about 1 week ago. It turns out, I've been doing it unknowingly since I was 15. Im 17.5 now. Nobody in my family have inward facing cheeks or semi-high cheekbones. No one, Im a curry too, but females can actually look past that sometimes cause the mewing gave me a slight caucasian features compared to other currys. Im also 6'1 with great frame so idk.

Again, not saying I have 10/10 facial features, but for my genetics from my famoly and what I started with AND I AM 18-20% Body fat, this is good I think. Imagine at 10-12% body fat.

Thanks, this is helpful.

• +1
Well, whats the situation right now with your face?

• +1
Well, whats the situation right now with your face?
Kind of hard to tell because I'm overweight, although it's more out of curiosity as to whether it actually works than it is looking for help.

• +1
Lose weight more than anything else. Get to 10-12% body fat Idealy. What body fat% are you at now?

• +1

You're really masculine good-looking here. For a curry you're probably in the top 5%

• +1
You're really masculine good-looking here. For a curry you're probably in the top 5%

Hahhaha thanks, Im 17.5, maybe I'll look even more masculine with facial hair and slight bone growth up to 21-22, supercharged by steroids ?.

Hey, girls are my school say I look scary sometimes. Like, idk, they talk to me and are nice with me, most of them good friends, but a lot of people tell me I look scary. It doesnt help that I often wear full dark colour outfits I guess.

Anyways, do I look scary? In a good, "mysterious james bond" way or that "creepy, child-molesting autistic indian way"?

• +1
Lose weight more than anything else. Get to 10-12% body fat Idealy. What body fat% are you at now?
I don't know, I'm not like Boogie2988 but it's enough to cover my neck a bit (had to take it at a really obscure angle because shit lighting and shit camera keep obscuring details)
IMG 20180818 221031

• +1
Hahhaha thanks, Im 17.5, maybe I'll look even more masculine with facial hair and slight bone growth up to 21-22, supercharged by steroids ?.

Hey, girls are my school say I look scary sometimes. Like, idk, they talk to me and are nice with me, most of them good friends, but a lot of people tell me I look scary. It doesnt help that I often wear full dark colour outfits I guess.

Anyways, do I look scary? In a good, "mysterious james bond" way or that "creepy, child-molesting autistic indian way"?

More in a intimidating 6"1 good frame and masculine feature way. It's a compliment don't worry about that stuff brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

You've got a bit of a resting bitch face, but you're attractive, so it works in your favor.

• +1
I don't know, I'm not like Boogie2988 but it's enough to cover my neck a bit (had to take it at a really obscure angle because shit lighting and shit camera keep obscuring details)
View attachment 99

Ehhh how old are you?

Doesnt look like its over for you bro tbh. Defo try to reduce that body fat, it helps everyone. Gymcel/steroidcel to get a good physique. You dont seem like a framecel so you should be good.

But ffs, dont tell me your one of them gaming motherfuckers ???. Nothing turns a girl off faster than a skinny/fat white dude playing videogames in a basement. That shit evaporates pussy juice like steam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
Ehhh how old are you?

Doesnt look like its over for you bro tbh. Defo try to reduce that body fat, it helps everyone. Gymcel/steroidcel to get a good physique. You dont seem like a framecel so you should be good.

But ffs, dont tell me your one of them gaming motherfuckers ???. Nothing turns a girl off faster than a skinny/fat white dude playing videogames in a basement. That shit evaporates pussy juice like steam.
I'm 19, but like I said, I hit puberty late, so I'll probably look different in a few years, and the headset is just something I keep around because I used to use the mic for YT videos, got a better one now, though.

I do play RPGs sometimes, but still, top kek at the gamer remark, why do we live in a society #gangweed #GamersRiseUp :lul:

• +1
Play all the video games you want just dont let anyone know. Truesay, between the ages of 12-14, I was the biggest Minecraft nerd ever.

Do gymcell/dietcel, I think you could benefit from it a lot. Esp if ur 6' and taller.

• +1
Play all the video games you want just dont let anyone know. Truesay, between the ages of 12-14, I was the biggest Minecraft nerd ever.

Do gymcell/dietcel, I think you could benefit from it a lot. Esp if ur 6' and taller.
I'm only 5'9 haha, will probably get leg lengthening surgery later in life, though, and my shoulders are 20" (got seriously into weightlifting when i was one of the smallest kids in my school year), best decision I ever made tbh so I won't look like a framecel either.

• +1
20" shoulder width is good for your height. Yeah, keep gymcelling. I'd bulk first and then cut.

• +1
20" shoulder width is good for your height. Yeah, keep gymcelling. I'd bulk first and then cut.
Yeah, that's my mentality, overeating well, getting enough protein and calcium to grow because I can lose weight later, I only have until my early 20's to grow.

• +1
I'm a big advocate for mewing as it's worked for me, but there are limitations to its effect. Like it won't necessarily mean you'll look better. Your face could be incredibly well defined and still be ugly. Then genetics. Like my dad looks 20 or 25 at 44 due to his baby face which is fine, except that I have a lot of feminine and baby-like features, which looks odd on a very male bone structure. So while mewing has helped me a lot I very much may have to still get surgery just to rise above being attractive in a niche and hit conventional standards. Less surgery than I thought, but still going to get it.

• +1
I'm a big advocate for mewing as it's worked for me, but there are limitations to its effect. Like it won't necessarily mean you'll look better. Your face could be incredibly well defined and still be ugly. Then genetics. Like my dad looks 20 or 25 at 44 due to his baby face which is fine, except that I have a lot of feminine and baby-like features, which looks odd on a very male bone structure. So while mewing has helped me a lot I very much may have to still get surgery just to rise above being attractive in a niche and hit conventional standards. Less surgery than I thought, but still going to get it.
What changes did it cause in your face?

• +1

Scary is better than ugly
Mewing is legit tbh if you start early enough

• +1
True, how early is early enough though?

• +1
  • +1
Yeah make sense. I started from 15. I wonder what someone would look like kf they started from day 1
I'm internally kicking myself for being a mouthbreaher (despite my face being fine) when I was a kid, I don't get why nobody told me it was wrong.

• +1
I'm internally kicking myself for being a mouthbreaher (despite my face being fine) when I was a kid, I don't get why nobody told me it was wrong.

Yeah I think I remember mouthbreathing for a couple years. Oh well, thats how the cookie crumbles.

• +1
how does one mew? what is mewing?

• +1
how does one mew? what is mewing?
You keep your mouth shut and push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, it apparently helps your facial development.

• +1
You keep your mouth shut and push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, it apparently helps your facial development.
Should I do this with retainer? Should I push with all tongue or only end of him which is in deep before teeth?

• +1
Should I do this with retainer? Should I push with all tongue or only end of him which is in deep before teeth?
I think it's your whole tongue.

• +1

looks like your sucking in

• +1
looks like your sucking in

No, I sleep like that too bro. When I intentionally suck my cheeks in, they press up against eachother ???. The mewing kind of creates a vacuum in your mouth. I've been doing it for years. Once you've been doing it that long, the muscles in your cheeks go away, and you can diet away the fat. My cheeks are really thin, and mewing helps keep them at the sides. Try it, your cheeks will start to go inwards after a while naturally too

• +1
Is it just a meme, or are there any actual studies/personal anaecdotes showing that it works?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4295456/
and now here is a long presentation from Dr mike mew himself. He mewed his entire childhood for some reason and he ended up having a very developed lower third from it. I didn't watch the whole thing but seeing the comments Im sure he is being scientific with this one, plus he is a doctor giving a presentation so he probably is.

• +1
How does one mew with bad sinuses (I get hay fever/runny nose from pollen, temperature change)

• +1