MGTOW is a coping cult

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
If you think mgtows are any different than incels your wrong, they are almost all ugly, low status males or ethnic. Most haven’t even had a relationship with women yet claim women have ‘fucked them over’ or they will point to divorce rape(which foids will do if you get married like a simp). But really they are so obsessed with women’s attention they created a whole coping movement to get it. ‘FUARK I HATE WOMEN, IM GOING MY OWN WAY!’ Meanwhile chad is making his way over to a jb staceys house where he will annihilate her and go home to his flooded dms.
A2BA8574 5426 4B7F B5F4 470D2D82A1A6

giphy.gif

What an absolute joke of a cope. It’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Copeful, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
water

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Ritalincel and MrGlutton
mgtow is good in theory but the thing is, it’s ingrained our monkey brains to want foids, I’m sure 99.9% of incels would just erase their desire for foids if they could, but it’s not that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
There are legitimate users there who got divorceraped and are pretty scarred, but our natural instincts are too strong to ignore.
I'd say majority of them are coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Jaime lannister.
its not mgtow its mstow, because they didnt go their own way themselves, they were sent there by women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7079, Chadelite and 1 other person
There are legitimate users there who got divorceraped and are pretty scarred, but our natural instincts are too strong to ignore.
I'd say majority of them are coping.
They want to get laid I assure you. If they did they would not be mad and rage online. Just like incels...

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4464
its not mgtow its mstow, because they didnt go their own way themselves, they were sent there by women
Fucking exactly , and they claim they aren’t incels, what a joke.

Women want ugly men to go mgtow and not give them attention. Women only want attention from gl guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jaime lannister.
If you think mgtows are any different than incels your wrong, they are almost all ugly, low status males or ethnic. Most haven’t even had a relationship with women yet claim women have ‘fucked them over’ or they will point to divorce rape(which foids will do if you get married like a simp). But really they are so obsessed with women’s attention they created a whole coping movement to get it. ‘FUARK I HATE WOMEN, IM GOING MY OWN WAY!’ Meanwhile chad is making his way over to a jb staceys house where he will annihilate her and go home to his flooded dms. View attachment 570364

giphy.gif

What an absolute joke of a cope. It’s over.
Even if they are incels in denial I still agree with them, I would never get married

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Imagine posting everyday on dedicated subreddits to write how much you don't care about women.

If you really did not care you would just post one message and live you life alone like a monkmaxing incel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Chad doesn't go MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
Imagine posting everyday on dedicated subreddits to write how much you don't care about women.

If you really did not care you would just post one message and live you life alone like a monkmaxing incel
Exactly they claim they don’t need women yet their whole belief system is centered around women.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Women want ugly men to go mgtow and not give them attention. Women only want attention from gl guys jfl
They probably like mgtow yea that’s the funniest part, good job mgtow you go they way women want you to go😂

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
y'all are bluepilled cuck
[automerge]1596731170[/automerge]
y'all are bluepilled cuck

Looksmaxing>>>>>MTfaggets, don't fall for the jewish tricks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and alex569
They make fun of women saying that they'll rot with their cats once they hit the "wall" but these mgtow end up doing the exact same thing except instead of cats they rot with dogs. :feelskek::feelskek:
Atleast these women enjoy their youth till they hit the wall. These suckers won't get to do the same though.:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Alt Number 3, Jaime lannister. and 1 other person
Most men who identify as "MGTOW" are either older men who got divorce raped by their ex-wives or young incels that can't get laid and yet claim they are "going their own way"; while in reality they were sent packing....They are right when they say that feminism has destroyed the family unit and that western society is gynocentric, but other than that they are coping...

• +1
There's a saying that MGTOWs are just "one blowjob away from the plantation." Many would gladly go back to their old ways for a whiff of the puss again.

• +1
There's a saying that MGTOWs are just "one blowjob away from the plantation." Many would gladly go back to their old ways for a whiff of the puss again.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Jaime lannister. and MrGlutton

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and MrGlutton
Yes they are all frauds. If they got pussy they would talk about how great foids are jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
MGTOW = sub 4 psl men

I heard mgtow members do gay orgies