MGTOW is an epic cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Take for example this MGTOW/Redpill youtuber called "Turd Flinging Monkey" who constantly talks/acts like this big bad alpha male and yet he has videos where he reviews sex dolls/toys! Lmao.

And 90% of these manosphere/redpill/MGTOW/whatever dudes are the same. Every single one of them would be surrounding themselves with women if they could. The whole mgtow movement is cope. Sure, not wanting to DATE women is one thing. But not wanting to be with them at all? COPE.

Tbh I am starting to despise redpillers/mgtow even more than bluepiller normies because at least they have the excuse of just being stupid.

EDIT: I would also add that women don't even care about MGTOW. The idea that women will suffer from not enough men wanting to be with them as they continue to get worse and worse is an epic cope. There will literally NEVER come a time where women won't easily be able to find men to be with them. Ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, androidcel, skittlekorn and 10 others
https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/13/13642.jpg?1536300466

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
men coping their own way

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Vitruvian and Bengt

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
it's pretty sad actually.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
poo poo pee pee

I would also add that women don't even care about MGTOW. The idea that women will suffer from not enough men wanting to be with them as they continue to get worse and worse is an epic cope. There will literally NEVER come a time where women won't easily be able to find men to be with them. Ever.
I would also add that women don't even care about MGTOW. The idea that women will suffer from not enough women wanting to be with them as they continue to get worse and worse is an epic cope. There will literally NEVER come a time where women won't easily be able to find men to be with them. Ever.

• +1
The cringiest part is that they believe sexbots and AI will replace women. What a fucking joke.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and SHARK
The cringiest part is that they believe sexbots and AI will replace women. What a fucking joke.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even if this happens only the rich would afford it. Consider how expensive your fucking Iphone is. How much more expensive do you think a realistic sex android would be? Already the primitive sexbots that exist already cost thousands and thousands of dollars. A convincing sex robot would cost 99999x more.

I laugh loud to mgtow videos, they are coping really hard

• +1
And 90% of these manosphere/redpill/MGTOW/whatever dudes are the same. Every single one of them would be surrounding themselves with women if they could. The whole mgtow movement is cope. Sure, not wanting to DATE women is one thing. But not wanting to be with them at all? COPE.

mgtow is legit though. women are cancer

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
MGTOW is massive cope
its enough for you to just turn on the radio,and all you hear about is songs about love,sex and shit. You cant escape

Not one single letter

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not all MGTOW are incels. Some, yes, but not all.