Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Erudite
Just use minox + peppermint oil + dermarolling

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Instructor
Just use minox + peppermint oil + dermarolling
Im scared of the minox aging effect, and the possible side effects for eyes. Peppermint oil is a cope (never seen a result) and i dont have time to lose without efficiency.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Im scared of the minox aging effect, and the possible side effects for eyes. Peppermint oil is a cope (never seen a result) and i dont have time to lose without efficiency.
Do not use minox, and if you do use a very small amount of it, or else recovery of your fibroblasts will take forever or may even be permenantely damaged.

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not you prefer to use something that's for sure to damage your skin or even worse spend a couple of hundreds for eyebrow transplant?

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Knowledgable
So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not you prefer to use something that's for sure to damage your skin or even worse spend a couple of hundreds for eyebrow transplant?
do you dilute the peppermint oi? Seems like applying the str8 essential oil directly to skin could be damaging

eyes

eyes

6'8 trynna to ascend
Looks good to me.
I actually thought about doing it my self, but idk, the Norwood reaper didn't just claim my hairline at birth.
Probably will have to so transplant tho.

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Enthusiast
Looks too shaped

Last edited:
L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not
Imagine being so fucking retarded you're even considering doing this

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)