Microblading result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I think the right corner is too pointed. But maybe you could make your brews much denser with this method. Does anyone have experience?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 20.42.35.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 20.42.35.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 20.42.47.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 20.42.47.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Just use minox + peppermint oil + dermarolling

Just use minox + peppermint oil + dermarolling
Im scared of the minox aging effect, and the possible side effects for eyes. Peppermint oil is a cope (never seen a result) and i dont have time to lose without efficiency.

I think the right corner is too pointed. But maybe you could make your brews much denser with this method. Does anyone have experience?
Bug eyes its over

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Im scared of the minox aging effect, and the possible side effects for eyes. Peppermint oil is a cope (never seen a result) and i dont have time to lose without efficiency.
Do not use minox, and if you do use a very small amount of it, or else recovery of your fibroblasts will take forever or may even be permenantely damaged.

looks gay and fake

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Superking

So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not you prefer to use something that's for sure to damage your skin or even worse spend a couple of hundreds for eyebrow transplant?

So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not you prefer to use something that's for sure to damage your skin or even worse spend a couple of hundreds for eyebrow transplant?
do you dilute the peppermint oi? Seems like applying the str8 essential oil directly to skin could be damaging

Looks good to me.
I actually thought about doing it my self, but idk, the Norwood reaper didn't just claim my hairline at birth.
Probably will have to so transplant tho.

Looks too shaped

Last edited:
So instead of applying some fucking oil on your fucking eyebrows each fucking night to see if it's cope or not
Imagine being so fucking retarded you're even considering doing this