Microneedling 1.5mm for hair

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
This shit hurts and bleeds but it doesn't bleed too bad tbh. I need to get some freaking numbing cream for this shit.

It's definitely painful. I do 1.75mm treatments weekly and needle until the top of my head is covered in blood.

Works so well though.. Numbing cream would be a good idea for sure so you will do it regularly until it's a habit instead of dread and procrastinate it.

It's definitely painful. I do 1.75mm treatments weekly and needle until the top of my head is covered in blood.

Works so well though.. Numbing cream would be a good idea for sure so you will do it regularly until it's a habit instead of dread and procrastinate it.
you do it weekly? I heard that you're not supposed to do it too often, especially something as deep as 1.75mm

you do it weekly? I heard that you're not supposed to do it too often, especially something as deep as 1.75mm
Nah man a lot of the studies for this were done with weekly rolling at around 1.5mm

I did 1.5 for a long time but found better results with 1.75. It entirely depends on the thickness of your scalp.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Nah man a lot of the studies for this were done with weekly rolling at around 1.5mm

I did 1.5 for a long time but found better results with 1.75. It entirely depends on the thickness of your scalp.
noticeable results ?

• +1
Reactions: ostaszynski7
noticeable results ?
Yeah it's a critical part of my routine. Even bought an expensive $200+ machine (no cheap china dermapen shit) because I'll have to do it once a week for life until a cure is found. The hand rollers take too long I'd rather get it done thoroughly in under 5 minutes instead of 15+.
RU + Fin + Minox + Needling is my routine right now and my hair is still completely fine.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

So you don't use numbing cream personally?

You use an electric derma pen? How do you get it to smoothly go across your skin. The reason why it hurts so bad for me is cause I'm having a hard time to move it across my scalp and I kinda just have to lift and press to move it around and that's taking forever.
Yeah it's a critical part of my routine. Even bought an expensive $200+ machine (no cheap china dermapen shit) because I'll have to do it once a week for life until a cure is found. The hand rollers take too long I'd rather get it done thoroughly in under 5 minutes instead of 15+.
RU + Fin + Minox + Needling is my routine right now and my hair is still completely fine.
So you got the derminator 2? I got the Dr pen a7.

You use an electric derma pen? How do you get it to smoothly go across your skin. The reason why it hurts so bad for me is cause I'm having a hard time to move it across my scalp and I kinda just have to lift and press to move it around and that's taking forever.
Derma Pens have cheap motors that were meant for tattoo guns not micro needling, so the needles will barely penetrate or get stuck. Those pens tear your skin badly because of that. Definitely don't use them on your face.

I am not allowed to mention the brand of electric needler (was previously banned as a suspected shill)
Do the research and you will come to same conclusions as me and pick a good one
I haven't tried using cream because I have a full head of hair. Minoxidil is tough enough to apply let alone a cream lol. Might work but not concerned with it

Last edited:
Minoxidil is the goat tbh ngl