Mike Mew invented mewing to become a millionaire

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Giving millions of people false hope he gets a lot more clients for his orthodontic company.

He just invented that cope to get more clients and make more money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
He isn’t even that successful

Barred from the orthodontic society jfl

I disagree with the posts accusing him of being a Jew though. He’s literally given everything he knows away for free

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chinko, Deleted member 1180 and 2 others
He literally charges 400 pounds per one consultation jfl...he made so much money over the years from desperate incels its insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Deleted member 2378, Ayush and 5 others

I disagree with the posts accusing him of being a Jew though. He’s literally given everything he knows away for free
look at his yt channel. he LITERALLY puts all of his info out to the public for FREE.
anyone who hates Mew is an idiot shill and I have debunked all points made by these idiots everytime I read about what shit they have to say

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464 and DarknLost

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, Butthurt Dweller, Arkantos and 2 others

buying t shirt when I ascend to flex on people with my huge lower third then refer to my t shirt when they ask how someone can be so good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2378, InZayn and 2 others

giphy.gif

you mean bullshit that has no proof of it working on adults while still pushing for it as it works for all ages?

he's a fucking filthy scammer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
lol at people here calling him scammer. I believe that mewing is completely useless (except for literally kids) and I never tried mewing. But he's giving away his stuff for free. He charges high because he's famous. He deserves his fame even if he's a liar for coming up with something this trivial that can actually make sense

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Mewing works jfl

Some on here I will provide with before and afters

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, InZayn and Deleted member 1464
Mewing works jfl

Some on here I will provide with before and afters
Yeah mewing works.
We just had to spread FUD about mewing because the normies were starting to catch on but now most of us are back on the mewing train (apart from the low iqcels who believed the fud)

Retarded thread, like all of yours

He didn't invent anything. It was common medical knowledge that tongue should be on the roof of mouth. He just branded proper tongue posture as mewing in order to become famous.
Every good orthodontist and myofunctional therapist knew about tongue posture

i never believed mew's meme bullshit. I think when I first discovered lookism I would mew at work when I was bored until I realized how autistic and stupid it was

He literally charges 400 pounds per one consultation jfl...he made so much money over the years from desperate incels its insane
I was a bit shocked when i was told its 400£ lol but if someone has the money and think it can be worth it then why not... Hes got his points but im sure that the results most people are expecting or he advertising are not realistic

no he didn't invent it. his father transformed it into a practice and Mike further developed it . Mike mew has been fighting to redeem the reputation ever since.

Giving millions of people false hope he gets a lot more clients for his orthodontic company.

He just invented that cope to get more clients and make more money
He gives info for free away retard. When I first saw Him I really wanted normal treatment and my mum was willing to pay but He said it isn't worth it that you if follow these tips(printed a guide and everything and write emails). He literally said all you need is online for free. JFL at this post
i never believed mew's meme bullshit. I think when I first discovered lookism I would mew at work when I was bored until I realized how autistic and stupid it was
Age?

He gives info for free away retard. When I first saw Him I really wanted normal treatment and my mum was willing to pay but He said it isn't worth it that you if follow these tips(printed a guide and everything and write emails). He literally said all you need is online for free. JFL at this post

Age?
My theory on mewing is that genetically long lf1 area, crowded teeth & allergies (what I had until age 11 before I jumped on cetirizin and went to the dentist) is what causes long face & bad jaw development, and mouth breathing is merely an exasperating circumstance which will worsen it. I see chronic mouth breathers with better mandible forward growth than me all the time. For the mew theory of palate expansion & mandibular growth to be effective I think you have to be pre puberty, and use an appliance. And you are even then very unlikely to exceed your genetic potential.

Studies say it takes a lot of fucking force (like at least 20N) to induce controlled increase in bone growth and density during that part of your development, more than you could ever exert with your tongue.

And after early puberty even that is just cope more or less honestly.

My theory on mewing is that genetically long lf1 area, crowded teeth & allergies (what I had until age 11 before I jumped on cetirizin and went to the dentist) is what causes long face & bad jaw development, and mouth breathing is merely an exasperating circumstance which will worsen it. I see chronic mouth breathers with better mandible forward growth than me all the time. For the mew theory of palate expansion & mandibular growth to be effective I think you have to be pre puberty, and use an appliance. And you are even then very unlikely to exceed your genetic potential.

Studies say it takes a lot of fucking force (like at least 20N) to induce controlled increase in bone growth and density during that part of your development, more than you could ever exert with your tongue.

And after early puberty even that is just cope more or less honestly.
Nope turns out the adult skeleton can morph more than you would inherently believe up until around 25. I hopefully will get an appliance combined with my Tongue and will take mk677 to get HGH not for height but for bone remodeling while taking vitamin k and D worth a shot. What do I have to lose

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Nope turns out the adult skeleton can morph more than you would inherently believe up until around 25. I hopefully will get an appliance combined with my Tongue and will take mk677 to get HGH not for height but for bone remodeling while taking vitamin k and D worth a shot. What do I have to lose
I mean if you take roids and use some hardcore appliance then yeah you could prolly make some minor gains even in late puberty

The only thing you have to lose is time, but at 15 you are too young for surgerymaxxing anyway so if you can afford it then why not, I wish you the best of luck.

@itsoverbuddyboyo Lol wtf do I have to lose Fggt better to just LDAR? jfl