Mike tyson used raw intimidation to win fights

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron

@Dark Badboy Imagine having such a dark aura like that. Utterly terrifying. I felt the atmosphere through my computer screen. Are you not in utter disbelief?

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, jefferson, forwardgrowth and 2 others
He's like 4-5 inches shorter too, I don't get it tbh

It's that semen retention aura.

"I never knew that conquering so many women takes so much from you more than adds so much to you. I always read that the great fighters never had sex before fights and I was a young kid and I wanted to be the youngest heavyweight champion in the world, so I restrained myself from sex for around five years.” – Mike Tyson in ‘Tyson’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jefferson, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

"I never knew that conquering so many women takes so much from you more than adds so much to you. I always read that the great fighters never had sex before fights and I was a young kid and I wanted to be the youngest heavyweight champion in the world, so I restrained myself from sex for around five years.” – Mike Tyson in ‘Tyson’
incel rage theory. Seems legit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

Nietzsche has a great section where he basically claims that semen retention is what led to the Brahmins completely conquering ancient India

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and TheMewingBBC
He's like 4-5 inches shorter too, I don't get it tbh
no height for his ultra high t face and massive neck body and pumching power

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Effortless
>I was 60ft away from Tyson in a crowded Miami bar/grill and seen him just as he scanned the room... just him glancing in my direction was enough to make me hold my breath. Dude is a beast.

>I saw Mike sitting in an airport bar in Atlanta a few years back, the place was REALLY packed and busy, Mike was at the bar and there were two empty seats on either side of him. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, it was like he had a physical force field around him that no one wanted to violate. The guy has a fuckin terrifying aura.

Imagine having that effect on people jfl

Nietzsche has a great section where he basically claims that semen retention is what led to the Brahmins completely conquering ancient India
no fap is utter bullshit broscience, but incel rage theory is real.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

@Dark Badboy Imagine having such a dark aura like that. Utterly terrifying. I felt the atmosphere through my computer screen. Are you not in utter disbelief?

In the animal kingdom those that stop eye contact first are the submissive ones

I met him a few years back. He had a massive arse!!

One of the most gifted of all time, always a pleasure to rewatch his fights.