[LifeFuel] MILF dentist cleared me for MSE

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

SATIRE
Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

[๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’๐Œ๐€๐— ๐๐„๐–๐’] - ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
pics of dentist.

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur
pics of dentist.
looks basically like the "ideal maxillary development" models Mike Mew uses in his powerpoint presentations, pretty much a perfect profile. The dentist office was a wonderland for Mewers, I saw 7 year old kids sent home with facemasks, the dentists routinely reminding the parents of the important of forward jaw growth.

It was all those years of autistically pouring over lookism theories on the importance of the maxilla finally validated. She even told me "If I had you in when you were a lot younger I would have brought your jaw significantly forward". I can only wistfully imagine... had I grown up at the very least a prettyboy chadlite, where would I be now.

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Apprentice
H

her

Zephir
Is it too late for MSE + FM at 16?

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur
Is it too late for MSE + FM at 16?
no I'm 23 and Won Moon himself told me it's not too late as long as my suture isn't too fused (some people it never fuses, it's rarely an issue for younger patients)

• +1
Reactions: her
H

her

Zephir
no I'm 23 and Won Moon himself told me it's not too late as long as my suture isn't too fused (some people it never fuses, it's rarely an issue for younger patients)
Lifefuel. The problem is where to get this, Iโ€™m pretty sure thereโ€™s no way I can find this in Brazil.

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur
Lifefuel. The problem is where to get this, Iโ€™m pretty sure thereโ€™s no way I can find this in Brazil.
get the fuck outta brazil ASAP

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur
How? I canโ€™t, Iโ€™m only 16 and I live with my parents. I still have to finish school and shit.
apply for some study abroad program or send some kindly jew a pic of your dick to live rent free in NYC
where can i get this
at the dentist (make sure the dentist is airway/TMJ focused that's code word for Mew-friendly)

N

noped

Quantum

just saw this video on mse and facemask. damn

the guy said insurance doesnt cover this, so how much cash are you paying for this and what state is your doctor in.

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur

just saw this video on mse and facemask. damn

the guy said insurance doesnt cover this, so how much cash are you paying for this and what state is your doctor in.
paying for it myself since I'm a trustfundcel. Doctor is in midwest region

Iamthewalrus01

Iamthewalrus01

Adept
gl. looking to get this too

LDNPari

LDNPari

Elementalist
is this legit or cope

before and afters?

bossman

bossman

Enthusiast
buy mse from the internet and put it yourself if your doctor wont let you

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Mage
are you protracting? how far are you with MSE? Have you noticed changes to eye area?
I have facemask and No, I need to tweak one of bands first but you need to wear for 10,000 hrs for changes that are worth it like inches of forward growth

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Amateur
I have facemask and No, I need to tweak one of bands first but you need to wear for 10,000 hrs for changes that are worth it like inches of forward growth
lol, you'd look like a monkey with inches of forward growth.

SirGey

SirGey

i wish i was curry
Como nao? How no? Are we india now?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)