MILF dentist cleared me for MSE

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
Told me my last ortho fucked up and turned me into an incel but after MSE+facemask I'll be hot enough to fuck her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 5'8manlet, Gebirgscel and 7 others
smash dentist

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
pics of dentist.

pics of dentist.
looks basically like the "ideal maxillary development" models Mike Mew uses in his powerpoint presentations, pretty much a perfect profile. The dentist office was a wonderland for Mewers, I saw 7 year old kids sent home with facemasks, the dentists routinely reminding the parents of the important of forward jaw growth.

It was all those years of autistically pouring over lookism theories on the importance of the maxilla finally validated. She even told me "If I had you in when you were a lot younger I would have brought your jaw significantly forward". I can only wistfully imagine... had I grown up at the very least a prettyboy chadlite, where would I be now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 1464, middayshowers and 3 others
Is it too late for MSE + FM at 16?

Is it too late for MSE + FM at 16?
no I'm 23 and Won Moon himself told me it's not too late as long as my suture isn't too fused (some people it never fuses, it's rarely an issue for younger patients)

• +1
Reactions: her
no I'm 23 and Won Moon himself told me it's not too late as long as my suture isn't too fused (some people it never fuses, it's rarely an issue for younger patients)
Lifefuel. The problem is where to get this, I’m pretty sure there’s no way I can find this in Brazil.

Lifefuel. The problem is where to get this, I’m pretty sure there’s no way I can find this in Brazil.
get the fuck outta brazil ASAP

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
How? I can’t, I’m only 16 and I live with my parents. I still have to finish school and shit.
apply for some study abroad program or send some kindly jew a pic of your dick to live rent free in NYC
where can i get this
at the dentist (make sure the dentist is airway/TMJ focused that's code word for Mew-friendly)

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and her

just saw this video on mse and facemask. damn

the guy said insurance doesnt cover this, so how much cash are you paying for this and what state is your doctor in.

paying for it myself since I'm a trustfundcel. Doctor is in midwest region

gl. looking to get this too

is this legit or cope

before and afters?

buy mse from the internet and put it yourself if your doctor wont let you

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
are you protracting? how far are you with MSE? Have you noticed changes to eye area?
I have facemask and No, I need to tweak one of bands first but you need to wear for 10,000 hrs for changes that are worth it like inches of forward growth

I have facemask and No, I need to tweak one of bands first but you need to wear for 10,000 hrs for changes that are worth it like inches of forward growth
lol, you'd look like a monkey with inches of forward growth.

Como nao? How no? Are we india now?