(milfmaxx theory) (dick pill) Going to try and bang some milfs on tinder (31+)

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
Giving it a shot already got 3 lined up I used @Vvvvxxxx dick outline technique and all of them had "just here for a serious relationship" but I put only swipe right if you're here for fun and this is what they've said (first one meant 5' don't make dick jokes faggots):

SmartSelect 20201022 042440 Tinder
SmartSelect 20201022 042500 Tinder
SmartSelect 20201022 042543 Tinder

BTW before you ask I am psl 1

AAnyway this is awakening a new fetish in me, I'll be fucking all 3 tbh, one of the girls is calling me her boy toy and baby boy and shit and it's actually turning me on jfl

Inb4 I get mocked for fucking post wall hags they're all actually decently aged but definitely not the girls I'm used to fucking but none are fat or disgusting (Srs) (one even has a top tier ass)

BBut hoping they have insane head game tbh

WWhat we learn:

Age doesn't make girls less of whores

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Lolcel, Deleted member 6892 and 24 others

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Do a grindr experiment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lolcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 18 others
Mods should put this in best of the best. It is really good motivation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10413, RoundHouse and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
My bathmate hasnt arrived yet. Dickpill is killing me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Lies she knew it was big, that's why she swiped on you.

smartselect_20201022-042440_tinder-jpg.749053

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 275
literally noone wants me man

it hurts so fucking much ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Pics of milfs op

are you getting fucked by a tranny milf? why did she say hers was 5"???

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, EverythingMattersCel, Lolcel and 13 others

There is someone for everybody. Maybe you haven't raised your Tinder age filter high enough. Go 1up on OP and go for some gilfs...

Size of dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Where do you guys live to find these sluts. Big dick game in middle class southern England doesn’t work at all

location theory is everything

Giving it a shot already got 3 lined up I used @Vvvvxxxx dick outline technique and all of them had "just here for a serious relationship" but I put only swipe right if you're here for fun and this is what they've said (first one meant 5' don't make dick jokes faggots):

View attachment 749053View attachment 749056View attachment 749057

AAnyway this is awakening a new fetish in me, I'll be fucking all 3 tbh, one of the girls is calling me her boy toy and baby boy and shit and it's actually turning me on jfl

Inb4 I get mocked for fucking post wall hags they're all actually decently aged but definitely not the girls I'm used to fucking but none are fat or disgusting (Srs) (one even has a top tier ass)

WWhat we learn:

lmao whats their age
please dont say 40+ christ

Mods should put this in best of the best. It is really good motivation.
How is someone having a big dick motivation? It's like billionaires son saying ''Ohh man, women love money. And I have a lot of it.'' Would that be motivation? Fuck no. It's not motivating me at all seeing that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 8765, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
lmao whats their age
please dont say 40+ christ
31+ buddy none over 40 the oldest is a 37 year old banging hot Israeli she fit af too surprisingly

@RealLooksmaxxer How big your D and are you black?

damn she calls u baby boy?? i am.. envious..

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Alt Number 3

Tbh I think you just need to age buddy

YYou just look young. You'll grow into your looks and be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6723
Fuck why is this not working in my city. I have legit 19cm, and no big dick strategy on tinder is working :rage:
Are you also showing your face in the bulge picture?? Or only bulge and body?

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Where do you guys live to find these sluts. Big dick game in middle class southern England doesn’t work at all

location theory is everything
Women all over the world want to be stretched by big dick.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, fogdart and RealLooksmaxxer
how big? gimme lifefuel

Women all over the world want to be stretched by big dick.

some do, some don’t. None of the top tinder profiles have bulge pics, it’s obscene and very non nt

Show dick right now or you're a faggot

Fuck why is this not working in my city. I have legit 19cm, and no big dick strategy on tinder is working :rage:
Are you also showing your face in the bulge picture?? Or only bulge and body?

it doesn’t work unless you live in slut central USA I imagine. In the UK if you had a bulge pic you’d get less matches and a lot of girls would think you’re a freak

some do, some don’t. None of the top tinder profiles have bulge pics, it’s obscene and very non nt
Cope. I’ll non-NT my way into pussy then JFL. The reason its not NT is because most men have average and small dick, so nothing to grab women’s attention with

it doesn’t work unless you live in slut central USA I imagine. In the UK if you had a bulge pic you’d get less matches and a lot of girls would think you’re a freak
I spoofed my location to UK and got thirsty first messages don’t lie. This is universal

Are you Chad? Anyways, nice OP, I’m gonna chase milfs myself, so this is inspiration. Getting called boytoy is now my aspiration tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Are you Chad? Anyways, nice OP, I’m gonna chase milfs myself, so this is inspiration. Getting called boytoy is now my aspiration tbh
Someone needs to make a Milfmaxxing guide with social media and IRL included.

I spoofed my location to UK and got thirsty first messages don’t lie. This is universal

Where was that?. Run it in middle class Poole UK. Or pm the pics and I will, should be interesting

View attachment 749053View attachment 749056View attachment 749057

WWhat we learn:

Can i run this too if my dick is average

baby boy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and RealLooksmaxxer
DOES average dick fraud work