Milk and Estrogen

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Normal range of estradiol in men is 10-90pg.
250ml of milk contains roughly 300pg.

As opposed to estrogen medication like estradiol valerate/acetate, it is not present in this form in milk, so its bioavailability is somewhere around 1-10%, which would mean that at worst you will ingest 30pg of estrogen per 250ml of milk.

SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) is a glycoprotein that binds to estrogens and androgens (E and T/DHT). About 44% of it is bound to SHGB, while ~54% is bound to albumin and only ~2% is able to attach to the androgen receptors (same with E).

Why do steroids work so well then? They lower the SHBG.

What else lowers the SHBG? Milk. Although there is not much proof of it, consuming milk daily can increase IGF-1 / insulin which will supress the SHBG and therefore create more free T in the blood. But wait, it will also increase the free E. So it will create homeostasis by releasing more of everything, but it will not cause you to get effects like taking steroids will.

There is not much proof that it actually does this though and its effects are minimal anyway (from the little studies I found). Same with whey protein. So you can drink milk if you want, it shouldn't create an imbalance in the hormones, but it probably will not help you grow anymore either.

Note: MK-677 (Ibutamoren) increases IGF-1 much more and for a long time so it will probably help you grow a bit if your growth plates are not fused.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, GrewWrong, Extra Chromosome and 10 others
Thank you,You finally answered the debate with science

Thank you,You finally answered the debate with science
I'm autistic, don't take my word for it. Just putting my 10 minute research into the debate since most people's sources are bodybuilding forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Steve bachall and androidcel
Normal range of estradiol in men is 10-90pg.
250ml of milk contains roughly 300pg.

As opposed to estrogen medication like estradiol valerate/acetate, it is not present in this form in milk, so its bioavailability is somewhere around 1-10%, which would mean that at worst you will ingest 30pg of estrogen per 250ml of milk.

SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) is a glycoprotein that binds to estrogens and androgens (E and T/DHT). About 44% of it is bound to SHGB, while ~54% is bound to albumin and only ~2% is able to attach to the androgen receptors (same with E).

Why do steroids work so well then? They lower the SHBG.

What else lowers the SHBG? Milk. Although there is not much proof of it, consuming milk daily can increase IGF-1 / insulin which will supress the SHBG and therefore create more free T in the blood. But wait, it will also increase the free E. So it will create homeostasis by releasing more of everything, but it will not cause you to get effects like taking steroids will.

There is not much proof that it actually does this though and its effects are minimal anyway (from the little studies I found). Same with whey protein. So you can drink milk if you want, it shouldn't create an imbalance in the hormones, but it probably will not help you grow anymore either.

Note: MK-677 (Ibutamoren) increases IGF-1 much more and for a long time so it will probably help you grow a bit if your growth plates are not fused.
Authentic and cheap source for MK-677

Biggest chad friends I have and know IRL are turbo milk drinkers (1-2 liters daily)
JFL at turbocopers avoiding milk
chad drinks stacy's milk while you drink green smoothie and browse lookism/looksmax.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, GrewWrong, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Thank you finally a thread like this. Fucking tired of hearing I stop drinking milk because muh estrogen :feelstastyman:. All my GL friends drink milk a lot (out of all countries in Europe Finns consume most milk srs) and eat fast food everyday but still are GL because of sports like boxing/MMA/ice hockey and of course, genetics.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
But milk is good for another reason: casein. Casein especially before sleeping has some benefits.

what are the benefits of raw milk over pateurized milk?

I'm not a milk expert

Bruh if even you don't know the answer...

Milk will give you bitch tits. It’s teet juice from a pregnant cow ffs

Milk will give you bitch tits. It’s teet juice from a pregnant cow ffs
Damn, why haven't I thought of this? I'll just delete my post brb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GGG_THE_GOAT
Drink milk if you want folks. Stop coping, even if it did increase estrogen slightly it would be worth it for the nutrients. Exercise and lift to decrease estrogen.

Just drink milk theory
JFL @ curries not having the Indo-European steppe nomad gene :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
come back loser

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
From what I've read, a lot of people on keto/ZC find that they have to add dairy to bulk up.