Milk do the benefits outweigh the bad?

Newguyaround

Newguyaround

Iron
Should I drink milk I'm reading a article right now and it says it increases IGF-1 levels by 10%. But it also has estrogen. Is there any alternative to milk and what ways can I increase IGF-1 or growth hormone(Already read Wincel height thread).

Inject IGF-1 or GH peptides

What about milk should I drink it? Any alternative? I might consider buying mk 677.
Apparently it should be cycled for the benefits of IGF-1 but the advantage is countered cuz it has estrogen.
Other natuaral GH "boosters" are just complete scams, so you would have to take mk677 or inject stuff

You're overthinking it, any amount of estrogen in milk is completely negligible. If you like milk and can digest it well, drink it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, kobecel and mojopin
should I drink it?
If your estrogen is low then go ahead.
the only advantage is if you enjoy it then it would be good for your taste but thats it.

Make sure it’s raw

milk is vitamins minerals and casein protein and water

exactly what part of that is supposed to help with hgh? you probably already get those from a healthy diet and most gymcels drink casein protein at night for gainz

I have been drinking milk ever since I was little, and I have extremely strong fist bones. They're stronger than people who can bench press at least 265 lbs. Keep in mind, I'm a framecel as well as skinny as fuark.

10%. Fucking god. I can find a study saying that vitamin c is bad for u or even vitamin a or fucking calcium.
Stop fucking copping and hop on hgh if you wanna grow. No amount of not drinking or fucking test boosters or mk677 is gonna help u. Stop asking the same fucking questions(not u in particular op, just plenty of ppl asking the same shit that has already been answered. FFck

fat as well
which part of that is supposed to raise your hgh

I have been drinking milk ever since I was little, and I have extremely strong fist bones. They're stronger than people who can bench press at least 265 lbs. Keep in mind, I'm a framecel as well as skinny as fuark.
retard level iq

theres literally nothing in milk that would help

youre coping
Curries do not have strong bones anywhere, it has to be from the constant milk drinking. Until you can come with a logical explanation, I'm not coping.

Curries do not have strong bones anywhere, it has to be from the constant milk drinking. Until you can come with a logical explanation, I'm not coping.
bone density is based off genetics and exercise (T level) and is unrelated to race

also who df knows how hard they actually are

bone density is based off genetics and exercise (T level) and is unrelated to race

also who df knows how hard they actually are
Osteoporosis is linked to high dairy consumption. The reason for this is that milk overacidifies your body, and your body then tries to neutralize this by taking calcium from the bone. The calcium milk contains in less than the calcium that gets drained. When we compare milk consumption in different countries we can see a linear relation between Osteoporosis and milk consumption.

Osteoporosis is linked to high dairy consumption. The reason for this is that milk overacidifies your body, and your body then tries to neutralize this by taking calcium from the bone. The calcium milk contains in less than the calcium that gets drained. When we compare milk consumption in different countries we can see a linear relation between Osteoporosis and milk consumption.
what do you mean milk overacidifies the body? JFL