Milk: Good or bad for height growth?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Somewhere I read it helps you with growing,and somewhere I read it stunts it. Whats the truth?

Somewhere I read it helps you with growing,and somewhere I read it stunts it. Whats the truth?
It's certain types of milk, MOST have phytoestrogens in them

only thing that helps you grow is hgh. milk wont do jack shit. Just eat to maintain and ur fine

Its amazing, worked wonders for me.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 483
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Insomniac
I am talking about cow milk here
milk wont make you create more hgh. you can cope by doing GOMAD :soy::feelsgood::feelswhy: but you wont grow past your genetic potential JFL

And even if milk had the potential to make you grow then (((they))) probably already erased any trace of that from cows' milk goy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Been having milk basically everyday tbh, i reached 6'1 so maybe

Genetics are everything
But i drank alot of milk as a kid,untill 11 i was sucking from a bottle
And i drink now sometimes,before bed or in the morning

According to a naturalheightgrowth which I trust, it should be cycled to have any effect.
Although I recommend mk677 for increasing HGH.

Genetics are everything
But i drank alot of milk as a kid,untill 11 i was sucking from a bottle
And i drink now sometimes,before bed or in the morning

Hahah same. I drank from a baby bottle every day before sleep. My mum would always put honey and milk in it until i was 13 or so.

My height is fine but sucking from the bottle made my face compeltely bloated and awful. Mike mew does also say that it is awful for the facial development and it is scientifical proven that it causes bloatness

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Hahah same. I drank from a baby bottle every fucking day before sleep. My mum would always put honey and milk in it until i was 13 or so.

My height is fine but sucking from the bottle made my face compeltely bloated and awful. Mike mew does also say that it is awful for the facial development and it is scientifical proven that it causes bloatness
idk,there was one relative who was in the military high rank,and one day he saw me sucking and threw the bottle,so it must've been bad
warm milk with sugar from baby bottle :love::love:

Dint drink milk it can cause acne.

Your body needs calcium for bone growth, milk has calcium in it, it's not rocket science

Alright fuckers, Milk has IGF-1 so you will grow faster but most milk cucks you with estrogen and closes your growth plates as well, so you grow faster but you don't grow any more. Get your minerals and growth hormone from other sources, unless you can get raw unpasteurized milk; even then alternatives are better.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 7785 and Newguyaround
Alright fuckers, Milk has IGF-1 so you will grow faster but most milk cucks you with estrogen and closes your growth plates as well, so you grow faster but you don't grow any more. Get your minerals and growth hormone from other sources, unless you can get raw unpasteurized milk; even then alternatives are better.
Raw milk from a good source has negligible amounts of estrogen. I'd be more worried about the estrogen in tapwater.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Wincel
Raw milk from a good source has negligible amounts of estrogen. I'd be more worried about the estrogen in tapwater.
I dont drink water and I'm working on a raw milk source

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Water is all you need tbh.

@Ritalincel
[
442.jpg
[SPOIL
442.jpg
ER]
SPOILER]
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and androidcel
@Ritalincel
[
442.jpg
[SPOIL
442.jpg
ER]
SPOILER]
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
@HailToTheKing

[
837.jpg
[SPOIL
837.jpg
ER]
SPOILER]
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Insomniac
Bro really, stop making new attachments... u can just drag and drop the profile pictute
But making a new attachment annoys you bro. That’s why I do it. :feelshehe: