MIND BOGGOLINIG DISCOVERY

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
Have u not ever wondered why autistic shit heads look like autist shit heads and why do betas look like betas.

It's called phisyogenmy (or however it's spelled).

The theory is, the way how you think is displayed on your face if you are really good you can tell traits (High agreeableness, High machivilian, psychopathic)

so how it works is just change your neutral face position slightly don't perma squint you autists and over time the subtle muscles changing your phisyogenmy will change.

If this thread gets a ton of support i'll post the faces used to come up with this idea (high agreeableness/ low agreeableness ... ects)

Stay tuned!.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10177 and 14 others
Have u not ever wondered why autistic shit heads look like autist shit heads and why do betas look like betas.

The theory is, the way how you think is displayed on your face if you are really good you can tell traits (High agreeableness, High machivilian, psychopathic)

so how it works is just change your neutral face position slightly don't perma squint you autists and over time the subtle muscles changing your phisyogenmy will change.

If this thread gets a ton of support i'll post the faces used to come up with this idea (high agreeableness/ low agreeableness ... ects)

Stay tuned!.
im genuinely interested good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
it's the opposite, your genetics/looks make you behave the way you do
per example, if you have bug eyes you won't be able to get into fights or you will get raped every time due to shit eye protection

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
it's the opposite, your genetics/looks make you behave the way you do
per example, if you have bug eyes you won't be able to get into fights or you will get raped every time due to shit eye protection
That's an external factor but it plays as well example.

Too projected eyes ------ can't get into fights and gets raped --------- starts developing beta ideas due to getting beat up all time -------- high agreeableness face ------ starts posting on looksmaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5061, Julius and 1 other person
The face in general is a reflection of who you are inside. Intelligent people look intelligent. Impulsive people look impulsive. The evil look evil. And so on. It's not about ugliness or beauty per se, but something more complex and nuanced than that. Often you can tell exactly who is standing in front of you before the person has even opened their mouth.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slayercel and 11 others
Exactly, and I believe it can be manipulated, after a few weeks of trying i got a more hostile neutral face i get comments all the time of "why do you look angry" even though am not.

Not optimal tbh you need to be neutral/psychopathic optimally.

Stay tuned!.

Potential to be an ultra high iq thread tbh.

Agreed facial features do denote behaviours.

But what comes first does having prey like features give you prey like behaviours or is it from treatment of society that gives you that.

This is very true. But you're not going to be able to tell if someone's psychopathic, unless that person's exceptionally dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
True a girl once told me she doesn't like me because i look evil even though i was being friendly smiling and telling jokes and all

This is very true. But you're not going to be able to tell if someone's psychopathic, unless that person's exceptionally dumb.
Look at retarded criminals not every criminal is high iq, it'll show.

But yeah i agree if someone is aware of this he can manipulate it slightly so it can show he's not psychopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Look at retarded criminals not every criminal is high iq, it'll show.

But yeah i agree if someone is aware of this he can manipulate it slightly so it can show he's not psychopathic.
Not every criminal's a psychopath either. In fact, most aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 11370
Not every criminal's a psychopath either. In fact, most aren't.
I'll try to include exampels of psychopathic faces and see if you can recognize them, so you better understand my point.

But yeah your right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yea, I learned this shit living in the ghetto, u can just tell if a nigga grimey or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 12218, MansNotHot and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Stay tuned!.

Edward duttons me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
@ thread- to be honest, only in extreme cases you can clearly read a person by its face. (extremely beta/cuck, extremely psycho, extremely angry etc.) And I would argue that it is ACTUALLY the face that leads these ppl to act in a certain way, hence exaggerating the look on the face even more.

The face shapes these people into who they are over a period of many years, starting from teen age. And then these people become a "slave" of their face and the facial expression only becomes stronger of who they actually are.

If you have an attractive face like lets say Chris Hemsworth, who was a Chad already in his teen years, and get respect and attention and validation from everyone, it is extremely unlikely that youd ever have an expression of a "beta cuck" on your face.

8b5b341fef5f4f171faa2242c9edc826.png

9.999~/10 times you will act dom and confident with such a face like him. So the theory in op only applies to very extreme examples. Many psychos are able to mimic facial expressions of a "normie" as well and not actually reveal how they really are on the surface.

Last edited:
100% this is real, I looked into this when I started noticing how I could tell someone's personality before they spoke just by looking at their face. Then I found out this is a real thing and many cultures before us also recorded this, look at this wikipedia article, it explains it in more detail

So how do I change my physiognomy? Thinking differently?

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
only in extreme cases you can clearly read a person by its face. (extremely beta/cuck, extremely psycho, extremely angry etc.) And I would argue that it is ACTUALLY the face that leads these ppl to act in a certain way, hence exaggerating the look on the face even more.
I've even assessed people based on their anime avatars.

So how do I change my physiognomy? Thinking differently?
Think and feel differently. Practically become a different perrson. This will leave you with a different kind of face in 5 years than your current trajectory would.

I've even assessed people based on their anime avatars.
My avi makes me feel sophisticated 🧐 Yours makes you appear non threatening but can easily turn vicious

@ thread- to be honest, only in extreme cases you can clearly read a person by its face. (extremely beta/cuck, extremely psycho, extremely angry etc.) And I would argue that it is ACTUALLY the face that leads these ppl to act in a certain way, hence exaggerating the look on the face even more.

The face shapes these people into who they are over a period of many years, starting from teen age. And then these people become a "slave" of their face and the facial expression only becomes stronger of who they actually are.

If you have an attractive face like lets say Chris Hemsworth, who was a Chad already in his teen years, and get respect and attention and validation from everyone, it is extremely unlikely that youd ever have an expression of a "beta cuck" on your face.

8b5b341fef5f4f171faa2242c9edc826.png

9.999~/10 times you will act dom and confident with such a face like him. So the theory in op only applies to very extreme examples. Many psychos are able to mimic facial expressions of a "normie" as well and not actually reveal how they really are on the surface.
Stay tuned for part 2.

100% this is real, I looked into this when I started noticing how I could tell someone's personality before they spoke just by looking at their face. Then I found out this is a real thing and many cultures before us also recorded this, look at this wikipedia article, it explains it in more detail
Yep i know i already have a collection of faces displaying different emotions don't worry they'll be uploaded in part 2.

Again it only works for very extreme examples mostly. Like someone who is angry alot, they will have very pronounced glabellar wrinkles etc.

Notice how its only very visible with very few people and very specific cases. For the vast majority it can not be applied imo. Once again I think it applies to more extreme examples.

Ive seen too many contradictions with such ppl, who on one hand are extreme control freaks and would walk over bodies to achieve their goals, but when it comes to being less serious and joking around, taking pictures, you couldnt tell theyre actually narcy controlling freaks, theyre all smiley and joking around, laughing etc. Its cause when someone isnt actually fully aware how they really are in specific scenarios, they can easily act normal in some other scenarios.

Some pp are able to leave an amazing first impression as well, because they are good fakers, but then when you get to know then a little better, you realize theyre two faced snakes actually. So this whole thing doesnt really prove anything.

Its true, all of it. I day dream all the time and it made my face wider.