[Mini Rant] Just watched Avengers Endgame and I fucking hate females.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Movie was really good tbh, but it was so fucking hard to pay attention because a bunch of toilets were on Snapchat filming themselves. A few people started yelling at them to stop, but they just laughed continued doing what they were doing. I was sitting right behind them and wanted to slap the shit out of them, but did nothing bcuz I’m a high inhib beta male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Why u didnt show ur dick to these girls

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others
A few people started yelling at them to stop, but they just laughed continued doing what they were doing.

ORgFah37E8-6.png

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 4 others
Movie was really good tbh, but it was so fucking hard to pay attention because a bunch of toilets were on Snapchat filming themselves. A few people started yelling at them to stop, but they just laughed continued doing what they were doing. I was sitting right behind them and wanted to slap the shit out of them, but did nothing bcuz I’m a high inhib beta male.
High inhib beta that robs people lol.

you should’ve gone james holmes on them tbh

We need cure for high inhib RIGHT NOW ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
MARVEL SUPER HERO :soy: PICKLE ON A POPSICLE

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why the fuck didnt you cum on the seats when they left to go to the bathroom?

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
The life of high inhib beta cuck. Must really suck man.
Jfl at not doing something

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Ritalincel
The life of high inhib beta cuck. Must really suck man.
Jfl at not doing something
U are the dumbest person on this fucking site by far.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
U are the dumbest person on this fucking site by far.
Least he knows how to stand up for himself irl rather than being a try hard keyboard warrior like urself ?

Meanwhile irl ur scared to tell some bratty teens off. Grow some balls ur a grown man

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Least he knows how to stand up for himself irl rather than being a try hard keyboard warrior like urself ?

Meanwhile irl ur scared to tell some bratty teens off. Grow some balls ur a grown man
didn't you know the the pinnacle of masculinity and human intellect is having a kids movie ruined for you by some loud kids

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
They would have stopped if chad told them.

besdies that it was pretty good tbh ngl