Minimum acceptable height in 2018 is 5'11"

cope, height means nothing if youre ugly. Shorter guys still slay if theyre GL.

• +1
Reactions: Gen Zykon
Cope 6'4''+ is perfect.

Bullshit. There's a lot of short slayers. It's all in face unless you're shorter than 5'7. Being tall is great bonus and it increases rage of options with tall girls, but without face height is nothing.

Bullshit. There's a lot of short slayers. It's all in face unless you're shorter than 5'7. Being tall is great bonus and it increases rage of options with tall girls, but without face height is nothing.

tall but ugly = incel, you get nothing, just like faceandlms who is 6'3

5'6 but goodlooking = sex haver who gets girls shorter than him

im 5'9.5" and im the only guy with a good looking girlfriend in a group of 7-8 guys who are 6'3" and taller. they arent ugly either, 3 or 4 of them are high tier normie and 2 even chadlites

height is only important to a certain degree. dont be a turbo manlet and u should be fine but i met some girls who said they want a guy who is lanklet tier tall (6'3 at least). thank god the majority of foids only care about being shorter than the guy

Lol @ coping 6 foot or death fags

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 483
mogging > sex :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and samm735
This is so true, the new generation is so fucking tall. I'm a very legit 6 ft and I'm one of the shortest guys at my shitty wageslave job.

6'1 is absolutely the minimum acceptable height

The absolute cutoff point for a man. Below that you'll be getting heightmogged all day long by guys better looking than you and ridiculed by girls.
6'4+ lanky
6'4 great
6'3 ideal
6'2" Ideal
6'1" Great
6' good
5'11 acceptable but should wear lifts
5'10 Never leave the house without lifts
people in this forum are fucking height-obsessed. being above 190cm (6'2'') is a fucking flaw unless you live in Netherlands

people in this forum are fucking height-obsessed. being above 190cm (6'2'') is a fucking flaw unless you live in Netherlands

It’s all relative

All of it

What someone needs depends on what he has.

For example idk how good @freakofnature is but any more height is useless same goes for @ZyzzReincarnate but any manlet tier like @impure666 needs it. Others in the mid range can do ok given their other features aren’t ok...

This is the average young russian male and the bare minimum level to have a decent looking girlfriend.

Legit solid 5'11" (closer to 6'0" in the morning and 5'11" evening height) is a good enough height because you can easily fraud solid 6'0" with small lifts.
I'm 183-181cm (morning-evening) and I always aim for at least 184cm in shoes, optimally 185cm. Since my minimum height is 181cm, I need to compensate at least 3cm with shoes. I have several pairs of 1-2cm insoles for this purpose. They're comfortable and no one can tell.

If you're 5'10" it's much harder because you need uncomfortable and much larger lifts to reach 184-186cm in shoes.