Minimum acceptable height in 2018 is 5'11"

Batterymodel

Batterymodel

Silver
The absolute cutoff point for a man. Below that you'll be getting heightmogged all day long by guys better looking than you and ridiculed by girls.
6'4+ lanky
6'4 great
6'3 ideal
6'2" Ideal
6'1" Great
6' good
5'11 acceptable but should wear lifts
5'10 Never leave the house without lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slob, heroinfather and 4 others
Here let me correct you boyo:

6'7" and 6'6" - Gigachad
6'5" and 6'4" - Chad
6'3" and 6'2" - Chadlite
6'1" and 6'0" - Normie

Anything below that is a death sentence. Like who agrees with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1707 and 7 others

6'7" and 6'6" - Gigachad
6'5" and 6'4" - Chad
6'3" and 6'2" - Chadlite
6'1" and 6'0" - Normie

I feel like short people always fail to understand the concept of diminishing returns ?.

After 6'4 you're getting too tall lol, trust me. 6'2 is ideal. 6'3 is ideal too.

OP has it right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 6401, Kill_Jew and 3 others
I feel like short people always fail to understand the concept of diminishing returns ?.

After 6'4 you're getting too tall lol, trust me. 6'2 is ideal. 6'3 is ideal too.

OP has it right.

If you have the frame to accompany the height, more is always better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slob and OCDMaxxing

OP has it right.
6’6 is best height tbh with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Maximus
I still disagree. Its like bodybuilding. Men think that being a HUGE ROIDED UP MR. OLYMPIA contestant is ideal and what women want. But thats not what women want, they want something closer to one of the top natural guys at your local gym. Men think that being a FRAMED 6'6 GIANT is ideal and what women want. But thats not what women want, when you ask women what they want, 90% of them say 6'2-6'3 (with good frame too ofc). Sure, 6'6 better than 5'10 but its not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Ricky+Gervais+Stephen+Merchant+Ricky+Gervais+96YS0GoPdqgl.jpg

Here's what 6'7 really looks like. Terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ricky+Gervais+Stephen+Merchant+Ricky+Gervais+96YS0GoPdqgl.jpg

Here's what 6'7 really looks like. Terrible

Not terrible if he starts using steroids to maximize his frame. He mogs like 99% of the population. No one would bully him or start shit with him.

• +1
Not terrible if he starts using steroids to maximize his frame. He mogs like 99% of the population. No one would bully him or start shit with him.

Yeah sure no man would fuck with him but no foid would either for the same reason most foids wouldnt fuck Rich Piana. Guys like him are just too big man. There is a point of diminishing returns and that point is at 6'3!!!

Look at surveys done by foids anyways, they all want a 6'2-3" man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Yeah sure no man would fuck with him but no foid would either for the same reason most foids wouldnt fuck Rich Piana. Guys like him are just too big man. There is a point of diminishing returns and that point is at 6'3!!!

Look at surveys done by foids anyways, they all want a 6'2-3" man

Maybe I agree, but I would personally rather be 6'7" than 6'3".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Maybe I agree, but I would personally rather be 6'7" than 6'3".
"I'm too tall. I am 6ft 7in, so I've been most people's height at some point in my life, and 6ft 4in is the best. You're tall, but you don't have to bend when you go through a door."

From the man himself. There's no point being above 6'3, you're taller than everyone that matters. It's not as if you'll find actual non thug good looking guys above that height anyway.

• +1
Gigachad:
250DA213 21E0 4AB5 91E3 BEBB779597A5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Austrian Oak
5'11 is manlet

• +1
Stop this autism. 6'4 is clearly the best possible male height. You are taller than 99% of the general population and ~97% of young men. You enjoy all the benefits of height while avoiding most of the negative consequences. I think you need to buy those funny looking 4 inch lifts worn by manlet celebs like Downey Jr, Tom Cruise, Stallone etc. so you can actually experience what it's like to be tall. Once you're 6'3 it doesn't matter anymore. You're taller than every single girl and almost every guy.

• +1
I'm 5'8-9 haha

• +1
5'10 i never leave without lifts

• +1
5'10
i never leave without lifts either

• +1
5'11
Just the height where it doesn't make you want to rope but still doesn't really give you any real advantage.

3/5 could be worse, could be 4'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slob

6'7" and 6'6" - Gigachad
6'5" and 6'4" - Chad
6'3" and 6'2" - Chadlite
6'1" and 6'0" - Normie

6'5 should be the cut off. thats when you start developing heart problems anyway. girls find them a bit too outlandish

• +1
When I see 6 foot 7 people in public I feel terrified and I'm 6 foot 3 I can only imagine how short men feel around normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kill_Jew, Nibba and 1 other person
5'9 is a death sentence, then

• +1
6.25 is minimum among males.

• +1
Legit 5'11 barefoot and i'm taller than around 80% of males in the UK, crazy how many height frauds there are right now... Everyone seems to be 6ft+ online :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slob, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Legit 5'11 barefoot and i'm taller than around 80% of males in the UK, crazy how many height frauds there are right now... Everyone seems to be 6ft+ online :LOL:

Absolutely.

Height discussions are fucking retarded.

I'm just over 5'9 and I'm almost dead average in the UK. I go out, and 50% of men are taller than me, 50% shorter, give or take. And there'll be guys who are my height who'll say, "Yeah... I'm 6ft bro"

When I wear lifts, I'm 5'11, and taller than a lot of guys.

Girls have no fucking clue. They'll literally tell me "Barry you're tall are you 6ft1" when I'm in shoes that put me at 5'10 maximum.

I'm literally stupid because I'm the only guy who doesn't lie about his height, it seems.

it's just like online where every guy has a 9 inch + dick despite there being basically no photographic evidence that that size even exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ElliotRodgerJr, Nibba and 1 other person
Absolutely.

I'm just over 5'9 and I'm almost dead average in the UK. I go out, and 50% of men are taller than me, 50% shorter, give or take. And there'll be guys who are my height who'll say, "Yeah... I'm 6ft bro"

Girls have no fucking clue. They'll literally tell me "Barry you're tall are you 6ft1" when I'm in shoes that put me at 5'10 maximum.

I'm literally stupid because I'm the only guy who doesn't lie about his height, it seems.

it's just like online where every guy has a 9 inch + dick despite there being basically no photographic evidence that that size even exists

Yeah I have a few friends that claim 6'1 yet i'm taller than them at 5'11 :D

Seems like everyone is measuring themselves in timberlands or stilts etc.

• +1
I'm 6ft 1' now at 17 barefoot legit.

I've been claiming 6ft since I was 14...

Then I found out I was 5'8.

LUCKILY I GREW BACK TO 6'1!

• +1
This.

Not 80%, I would say 60%-70%, just an estimation from the the guys in my workplace. I am talking about US.

But if you go to Scandinavian countries, you will be considered as short.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slob
5'8 here, fucking kill me

• +1
  • +1
I'm 6ft 1' now at 17 barefoot legit.

I've been claiming 6ft since I was 14...

Then I found out I was 5'8.

LUCKILY I GREW BACK TO 6'1!

I can't blame you. There's this guy I know, I'm gonna call him Christian Chad. He claims 6'3", and I'm legit 6'1". We're the same height without shoes, like, I double checked that shit. I feel really bad for him, b/c I think he knows he's not actually 6'3" but likes to say so anyways.
5'8 here, fucking kill me

Insofar as online dating, you probably won't do very well. Your best bet is to have a social life in School (assuming you're still in it) and roll the dice with the girls there. A good face can make up for height, just look at people like Daniel Radcliffe who are 5'5" and still get girls who want to fuck them. I'll post a pic for convenience.

Last edited:
  • +1
In the eyes of women, 5'11'' is invisible-tier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slob, spark and 1 other person
That Gigachad in my avi is 6 feet

...if you're mentally ill.

The acceptable height range is 6'3-6'7.

It's hilarious to see how insecure guys are even at what is considered average height.
My friend is like 5" 6 and he slays. He may not have any LTR but he still gets with 7-8/10 chicks. And no he is not a Chad by all means. Not masculine, kinda surfer dude vibes.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
Cope, a 5'7 guy from my class got a gf easily while taller guys get nothing, face > all

the only height that matters is the height of the girl

if you're taller than the girl wearing heels than you're 6ft in her mind and good to bang

I don't exactly knew it. I'm
Thread starterBatterymodel Start dateAug 27, 2018

jfl why did you dig up this old ass thread
I'm sorry dude i was searching for heightmaxing thread and this somehow came. I'm extremely sorry

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Face is everything anyways.

Absolutely.

exactly bro, and people don't believe me when I say that 6'3 is rare to actually see IRL. The tallest person I've ever seen was 6'6 and that's my best friend. He's never seen anyone taller than himself

Face > Frame >Height unless it's extreme like that white guy and asian manlet morph

Every femoid I know will go after any man that’s taller than her if he’s a Chad. ‘Heightcels’ 5’9 or over are incels who can’t accept that they’re ugly.

6'7" and 6'6" - Gigachad
6'5" and 6'4" - Chad
6'3" and 6'2" - Chadlite
6'1" and 6'0" - Normie

You're delusional man, so for you it's all about height? Height comes second after face, the guy can be as tall as he wants, without a good face he's just an ogre who's as fucked as manlet or even worse

Not true. 5'9 Is still ok if you are decent looking.

Obviously 6”0+ is better and 6”2-6”3 is ideal. But as long as you are at least the average height for you age group it’s not over.

NT behaviour, face, norwood2, not being fat, are all more important.