Mininum psl required to have attractive women approach / message you first?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I have had women approach / message me first / ask me for a date. But they're subhumans for the most part.

Psl6 probably
Maybe psl5+ if you have broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Framletgod and Deleted member 1464
Psl 6 is like top 30percent male of white population.
I don’t believe so many dudes can get approached by ATTRACTIVE women. More like 5%

not even the title before scrolling down to post this

Approached on the street or in a daily situation? Pretty rare i'd say. Messaged first through online dating apps? Not so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2846, DoctorPMA and 1 other person
framecel222
Janitor
Joined Aug 11, 2019

I was texted fanatically by a blonde jb who called me the most perfect looking guy in town & demanded I send pics to her , told her older sis that she want to marry me (I'm asian jew). She grew up to be a Stacy and now moggs me. Probably feels disgusted at herself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shimada, BigBoy, FaceandHFD and 1 other person
PSL 5 is all you need, different women have different preferences and PSL 5 is good enough

• +1
Reactions: shimada
For 1psl deformed foid? 5 psl is enough. For 4 psl Becky? 6 psl+ >6' should be enough. 7 psl stacy? 8 psl 6'8 27" bideltoid with pencil waist 10x10 cock

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bennett, DidntRead, norwoodreaper and 2 others
i got approached many times this year but only 1 was attractive and her approach was not 100% interest. was just a random 8/10 blonde chick sitting in front of a bar asking if i want to go inside and drink with her.

tbh it doesnt matter if its GL girls approaching you or subhuman ones, hypergamy exists anyways and GL girls usually dont approach because they get approached enough so they have a huge selection

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2846
For 1psl deformed foid? 5 psl is enough. For 4 psl Becky? 6 psl+ >6' should be enough. 7 psl stacy? 8 psl 6'8 27" bideltoid with pencil waist 10x10 cock
This. It all depends on the caliber of women you want to approach you and how frequently you want to be approached. An average looking guy might get approached every blue moon by a hideous landwhale.

A PSL 8 will have attractive women throwing himself at him nearly everyday.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This. It all depends on the caliber of women you want to approach you and how frequently you want to be approached. An average looking guy might get approached every blue moon by a hideous landwhale.

A PSL 8 will have attractive women throwing himself at him nearly everyday.
i dont think so tbh. since im on this forum, i always look at chads at festivals or bars and they never got approached. also my chad mate whos legit psl 7 barely every got approached in his life and if he did it was average to slightly above average chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my chad mate whos legit psl 7 barely every got approached in his life and if he did it was average to slightly above average chicks
do you realy think stacy will aproach 7psl? Women need to be super horny, confident and see opportunity to aproach her looksmach
@Lifewasted what no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Top 5 percent of males

i dont think so tbh. since im on this forum, i always look at chads at festivals or bars and they never got approached. also my chad mate whos legit psl 7 barely every got approached in his life and if he did it was average to slightly above average chicks

Do they look like the 8s on this chart or better?

Not be subhuman, ik that

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, DidntRead, dodt and 1 other person
Do they look like the 8s on this chart or better?

1 was legit chico look a like, massive skull and 10/10 features and height. it was hard to tell because it looked like he knew the girls that he talked with. like they were sitting with multiple people and they all knew each other.

anyways its so damn rarely to see guys with PSL 8 and 9 so its hard to tell

legit brother

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

cope

To have attractive women approach you probably psl 6+ but it goes like this. 6+ very rarely, 7+ somewhat common, 8+ common

I’ve been rated 4-5.5 PSL by many users on here and I have been approached once by some high tier normie girl and messaged first many times.. i don’t think the messages are hard to get lol

• +1
Reactions: buflek and shimada
I look like an ugly little kid but girls messaged me first and commented me before in highschool

I look like an ugly little kid but girls messaged me first and commented me before in highschool
You're not ugly lol. Don't let people on here tell you that

You're not ugly lol. Don't let people on here tell you that
Its just the truth tbh. I always knew there was a reason every girl I liked rejected me. Only girls that messaged me were below my psl or middle schoolers

You see, this is why we will need to restructure the entire PSL system. Nobody agrees on what score is what percentile. I was under the impression that PSL 6 was somewhere around 95th percentile (top 5%) but someone on this thread said it's only 70th percentile (top 30%). My proposal is that we set 5 as mean and each point is equal to 1 standard deviation. Here's a bell curve for those that are unfamiliar:
this chart is absolutely awful with the picture references
We're currently working on a new one

You see, this is why we will need to restructure the entire PSL system. Nobody agrees on what score is what percentile. I was under the impression that PSL 6 was somewhere around 95th percentile (top 5%) but someone on this thread said it's only 70th percentile (top 30%). My proposal is that we set 5 as mean and each point is equal to 1 standard deviation. Here's a bell curve for those that are unfamiliar:

We're currently working on a new one

Well since 4 is usually average and 1 point per SD would be psl 5 top 16% psl 5.5 top 8% and psl6 top 2%

But that's too aggressive so it doesnt work

Psl 6 as top 15.9% and then psl 6.5 at 8% sort of works. Psl7 being top 2%. Psl8 being top .1% and psl9 being top .001

The upper ranges are very rare, so much has to go so right so I think it's more of a steep climb than a normal distribution

IQ doesnt factor in ethnicity it's just a number whereas looks is far more complicated to quantify

Well since 4 is usually average and 1 point per SD would be psl 5 top 16% psl 5.5 top 8% and psl6 top 2%

But that's too aggressive so it doesnt work

Psl 6 as top 15.9% and then psl 6.5 at 8% sort of works. Psl7 being top 2%. Psl8 being top .1% and psl9 being top .001

The upper ranges are very rare, so much has to go so right so I think it's more of a steep climb than a normal distribution

IQ doesnt factor in ethnicity it's just a number whereas looks is far more complicated to quantify
If you use 9 and 10 in the “PSL” rating system it is not PSL..

If you use 9 and 10 in the “PSL” rating system it is not PSL..

The picture reference scale goes to 9 but I agree. 8 max works well due to a multiplier of 1.25 allowing conversion to IRL

If you keep it at 8 then it's not possible to apply 1 SD per psl

Psl8 would have to be close to 5.5 SD

The picture reference scale goes to 9 but I agree. 8 max works well due to a multiplier of 1.25 allowing conversion to IRL

If you keep it at 8 then it's not possible to apply 1 SD per psl

Psl8 would have to be close to 5.5 SD
I think PSL rating system is too autistic anyway, I try to use a harsh IRL system.

There should be 2 rating systems that are /10.
- 1 measures only facial attractiveness
- the other one should measure everything LMS related frame height etc

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Lol women wont approach you . They have a insecurity levels of a giga incel (makeup,etc) but they will eye you.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
5 if you are tall and broad.

If she’s a cum slut psl 5

If she’s a avg girl w/o daddy issues psl 6

psl 8 or over