MINOX-BEARDERS GTFIH!!

BrickTop

BrickTop

Bronze
I'm going start applying Minox to fill out my patchy ass Beard. Those who've treaded these Murky Minoxidil waters I need to know:
  1. When applying the minox to face, do you apply only to desired areas of growth or do you lather that shit everywhere in the beard region?
  2. When in your skincare routine do you apply Minox? After Cleanse before Serums/Retin A/Moisutrizer? Or after Serums/Retin A/Moisturizer?
  3. Do you really need to apply in AM & PM? Or does once nightly work for the beard gains?
Need to fill in a few patches and I will finally have that Designer Stubble look completed.
Becks

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I did it two times a day after brushing teeth my skin isn’t shit that’s why I’m not using all your autistic shit

Definitly worked

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
designer stubble
40zya0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Loud_Jock, EdouardManlet and 12 others
I didn't use for beard but be prepared to have dry skin and the collagen levels of an 80 year old

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Beard transplant or cope

I did it two times a day after brushing teeth my skin isn’t shit that’s why I’m not using all your autistic shit

Definitly worked

So you brush teeth, apply minox and walk out the door ?:chad:

When applying the minox to face, do you apply only to desired areas of growth or do you lather that shit everywhere in the beard region?
Only where you want the beard growth
When in your skincare routine do you apply Minox? After Cleanse before Serums/Retin A/Moisutrizer? Or after Serums/Retin A/Moisturizer?
I put in on after cleansing and wait 4 hours until I put serum and moisturizer on top.
Do you really need to apply in AM & PM? Or does once nightly work for the beard gains?
Twice a day is most effective

• +1
Only where you want the beard growth

I put in on after cleansing and wait 4 hours until I put serum and moisturizer on top.

Twice a day is most effective

4hrs? I gotta wageslave so cant wait 4 hours to put moisturizer on. Can you wait an hour & still get results? Nigga aint got time like dat

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
4hrs? I gotta wageslave so cant wait 4 hours to put moisturizer on. Can you wait an hour & still get results? Nigga aint got time like dat
Nope

Do whatever you want; read any minox product and they suggest to wait 4 hrs so it get absorbed 100% by ur skin.
If u don’t wanna wait then don’t and take what you get; just know that after 2 hrs the absorption is around 70% if u want to 100% gotta wait 4 hrs

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrickTop
The foam dries in seconds but if you put anything on top of it, it won't absorb well

• +1
I'm on the liquid. I use it right after I take a shower, wait for it to dry, then moisturize. Night I don't bother moisturizing.

• +1
Do whatever you want; read any minox product and they suggest to wait 4 hrs so it get absorbed 100% by ur skin.
If u don’t wanna wait then don’t and take what you get; just know that after 2 hrs the absorption is around 70% if u want to 100% gotta wait 4 hrs
It is not 100% in 4h it is 75%, and yeah basically it is the rule if you want to optimize it.

4hours minimums and then you can washes, letting it dry is not enough, you skin has to absorb the product and it takes time.

Also take care of your collagen, check your face skin every weeks to see if minox is affecting it.

It is not 100% in 4h it is 75%, and yeah basically it is the rule if you want to optimize it.

4hours minimums and then you can washes, letting it dry is not enough, you skin has to absorb the product and it takes time.

Also take care of your collagen, check your face skin every weeks to see if minox is affecting it.

Okay so its not a black or white thing but effectiveness decreases with shorter lone absorption times.

How would I order applying retin A as well? Want to increase the effectiveness while fighting the collagen reaper lol

Wash face, apply minox to beard areas, wait then wash off with water, dry skin & then apply retin A? All of this at night of course

The collagen thing it’s a myth; what is true it’s the fact that it drys alot the skin and makes it looks older

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and wristcel
The foam dries in seconds but if you put anything on top of it, it won't absorb well

Do you use any retin a? Was wondering how to order application of retin A & Minox

Gonna keep my hair to stubble while minox bearding so can defo apply retin A to that shit.

The collagen thing it’s a myth; what is true it’s the fact that it drys alot the skin and makes it looks older

So if the damage to collagen synthesis theory is BS, then it still doesn't hurt to properly use Retin A while minox bearding right?

Improve skin quality, glow etc. while getting that beard lined tf up

So if the damage to collagen synthesis theory is BS, then it still doesn't hurt to properly use Retin A while minox bearding right?

Improve skin quality, glow etc. while getting that beard lined tf up
Speaking only for what I know.
Minox studies didn’t show collagen damage but skin drying and shedding (something that im
experiencing too) which i think is normal considering it has alchoolic base.
Idk anything about Retin; im 20 days in with minox and on eyebrows and beard is start effecting them

• +1
Speaking only for what I know.
Minox studies didn’t show collagen damage but skin drying and shedding (something that im
experiencing too) which i think is normal considering it has alchoolic base.
Idk anything about Retin; im 20 days in with minox and on eyebrows and beard is start effecting them
Ok thats good to know, goodluck on your beard and brows

I'm gonna experiment with both since I've used retin A the past few fall/winters and seen results on skin quality.

Do you use any retin a? Was wondering how to order application of retin A & Minox
I am planning on mixing retin a powder into minoxidil to boost my growth. I'm not sure about using reti a cream before/after minoxidil

• +1
I am planning on mixing retin a powder into minoxidil to boost my growth. I'm not sure about using reti a cream before/after minoxidil
damn bro havent seen u in a long time
mirin your return

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

The facts are that minox is known to inhibit collagen production. It is not proven it decreases skin quality, but still.
Personally, I experienced strong side effect so now I use half the dose.
It gaves me swollen legs and feet, and also face and hands. But I also noticed more dark circle under eyes, more hollowed, baggy and darker, like I didn't sleep for 2 nights.

I know it is mainly dismissed by the majority of minox users (and the medical authorities) and I don't know why since there are anecdotal testimonies of people having permanent worsening of their face in a few years.
So my theory is that it is rare but can still happen. Personally, I noticed it was getting worse and worse and after 1 month and half I cut the dose in half.

What I did to preserve the undereye :
I now take vit C, vit A, collagen peptide and apply vit C serum and coconut oil around eyes.
Also I dermaroll the under eye are and have removed one day of minox for one more day of dermaroll instead.

Like this :
D1 : minox
D2 : minox
D3 : minox
D4 : derma
D5 : minox
D6 : minox
D7 : derma

Therefore, I can still beardmax while minimizing the strong side effects.
I might be a special case since I have great results but also big side effects, I started 2 months ago and went from 10% completed beard to something like 45-50%. So I don't mind reducing the dosage, since the the dark circle it gave me were not worthy.
If in the next month I still notice worsening of my undereye, I might stop minox since I don't want permanent aging of my undereye but for now it seems fine.

So OP, just pay attention during the first weeks, statistically you won't experience it but it can happens so you know how to react, knowledge is power.

Last edited:
  • +1
The facts are that minox is known to inhibit collagen production. It is not proven it decreases skin quality, but still.
Personally, I experienced strong side effect so now I use half the dose.
It gaves me swollen legs and feet, and also face and hands. But I also noticed more dark circle under eyes, more hollowed, baggy and darker, like I didn't sleep for 2 nights.

I know it is mainly dismissed by the majority of minox users (and the medical authorities) and I don't know why since there are anecdotal testimonies of people having permanent worsening of their face in a few years.
So my theory is that it is rare but can still happen. Personally, I noticed it was getting worse and worse and after 1 month and half I cut the dose in half.

What I did to preserve the undereye :
I now take vit C, vit A, collagen peptide and apply vit C serum and coconut oil around eyes.
Also I dermaroll the under eye are and have removed one day of minox for one more day of dermaroll instead.

Like this :
D1 : minox
D2 : minox
D3 : minox
D4 : derma
D5 : minox
D6 : minox
D7 : derma

Therefore, I can still beardmax while minimizing the strong side effects.
I might be a special case since I have great results but also big side effects, I started 2 months ago and went from 10% completed beard to something like 45-50%. So I don't mind reducing the dosage, since the the dark circle it gave me were not worthy.
If in the next month I still notice worsening of my undereye, I might stop minox since I don't want permanent aging of my undereye but for now it seems fine.

So OP, just pay attention during the first weeks, statistically you won't experience it but it can happens so you know how to react, knowledge is power.
High IQ post, thanks for the feedback