Minox>finasteride>dutasteride>death

Batterymodel

Batterymodel

Silver
Dutasteride is the last line of defense, the 300 against the overwhelming horde of DHT. Hair transplants are cope, they look awful and everyone can tell so don't bother. It really is do or die when you get to the 'Dut point'.

On a side note, do humanity a favor baldcels: 1) NEVER breed, the curse stops with you, don't be so selfish as to spread your disgusting genes on to someone else, have some courtesy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and 2 others
On a side note, do humanity a favor baldcels: 1) NEVER breed, the curse stops with you, don't be so selfish as to spread your disgusting genes
Balding gene comes from your mother. Not from your dad

Balding = Death but can be haloed by body
Fin/Dut = Instant death even if a miracle happens and your hair regrows.

Inject T/DHT once balding starts to happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androidcel and Nibba

Nw3 is the cutoff, past that point you either rope or cope with roids. If your hairloss stops before that you can still save yourself with minox and HT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Nope, that's a myth. Again, no breeding.
Nothing can save you from balding. Bald men are immediately disgusting. Ever find it weird how bald guys literally have Jason Statham as the only attractive bald guy. (the rocks ugly)
Fin and DUT should be taken upon the first sign of recession.
Roids are cope, you should be naturally lean and muscular. You'll just be that overcompensating bald shithead.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 6401
Nope, that's a myth. Again, no breeding.
Nothing can save you from balding. Bald men are immediately disgusting. Ever find it weird how bald guys literally have Jason Statham as the only attractive bald guy. (the rocks ugly)
Fin and DUT should be taken upon the first sign of recession.
Roids are cope, you should be naturally lean and muscular. You'll just be that overcompensating bald shithead.
one guy said to cut your balls that might help with balding issue

• +1

@Intel.Imperitive agree that roids are cope?

• +1
yes they are cope better get that muscularity naturally and maintain it till your 60s
if you take roids now you will need to cycle literally till you are old or else if you off cycle will become skinny fat

• +1
yes they are cope better get that muscularity naturally and maintain it till your 60s
if you take roids now you will need to cycle literally till you are old or else if you off cycle will become skinny fat
you can cycle to get to your genetic potential faster. If your gonna use roids for years then you need to freeze some sperm then blast and cruise so you keep your gains.

• +1

Lol, roidcelling is just accelerated gymcelling. If roidcelling is cope, than gymcelling is megacope because of the additional resources put in to produce less results.

Half the guys here to say "You'll look lile shit by 25" are coping. They've never taken 10mg of anavar, and they've never injected a day in their life, researched past broscience but want to tell me the effect Trenbolone will have on me. JFL.

• +1

Mother's ancestors with hair at old age means no baldecel?

• +1
Balding genes don't come from maternal side, it's just a myth.

I managed to stop my temple recession with Minox, or at least that's what it looks like. I still have miniaturized hairs on my left temple which might grow back if I had the balls to jump on Finasteride and then my hairline would look much better. Right now my left temple is probably around NW2.25, but in some harsh mirrors it looks worse. My left temple is still NW2.

It's funny because genetics is playing waiting games with me and I'm not taking the bait lol. When I'll make a decision to take Finasteride it will probably be too late and my hair will look like shit.

• +1
Balding genes don't come from maternal side, it's just a myth./QUOTE]
My father's family are all NW0.5-1 90 years of age. I definitely got mine from my mother. In her family even the females are NW2.5 tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
My father's family are all NW0.5-1 90 years of age. I definitely got mine from my mother. In her family even the females are NW2.5 tier
thanks brutal man. i feel bad ngl. welp you always have fin and dut

• +1
thanks brutal man. i feel bad ngl. welp you always have fin and dut
The only good thing is that my grandfather never went fully bald. He was NW3.5 in his 70s with thick crown.

• +1
The only good thing is that my grandfather never went fully bald. He was NW3.5 in his 70s with thick crown.
Unfortunately you have to look at your mother's brothers. I don't think your grandfather factors into it bro :/

• +1
Unfortunately you have to look at your mother's brothers. I don't think your grandfather factors into it bro :/
Her brother is NW4, fuck

• +1
Bro time to save up for hair transplant

Do those look kinda natural? And if I get a haircut, I dont have to get another init?

• +1
Do those look kinda natural? And if I get a haircut, I dont have to get another init?
I'm actually not sure about either of those tbh bro. I figure it'll be a while before I gotta work if at all the (knock on wood)

• +1
Dutasteride is the last line of defense, the 300 against the overwhelming horde of DHT. Hair transplants are cope, they look awful and everyone can tell so don't bother. It really is do or die when you get to the 'Dut point'.

On a side note, do humanity a favor baldcels: 1) NEVER breed, the curse stops with you, don't be so selfish as to spread your disgusting genes on to someone else, have some courtesy.
get an hair prosthesis! it needs a lot of mantainance and cosmetic products, but it will give you +3 PSL rather than being bald.
(sorry for necroposting)

It doesn’t work like that

>Minoxidil
>Finasteride
>Dutasteride

AND THIS......

IS....TO GO....EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HTs look natural. Look at Elon Musk.

Just cut ur balls off bro

no dht no hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hair transplants are "cope" for poorcels.

get an hair prosthesis! it needs a lot of mantainance and cosmetic products, but it will give you +3 PSL rather than being bald.
(sorry for necroposting)
Nice necro post

Hair transplants are "cope" for poorcels.
[JFL] Just get a hair transplant, bro!
Watch
1795.jpg

Ritalincel

-
JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages19,645
Dec 26, 2018

1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

I wanna warn, it might be solely a personal experience and im likely an anomaly, but when I was om dut for 6 months, it actuslly INCREASED my dht levels (blood tests confirmed it) and my hair on the right side had thinned out a lot, a couple momths back on fin and minox and the issue was fixed

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
I wanna warn, it might be solely a personal experience and im likely an anomaly, but when I was om dut for 6 months, it actuslly INCREASED my dht levels (blood tests confirmed it) and my hair on the right side had thinned out a lot, a couple momths back on fin and minox and the issue was fixed

This is true, Dutasteride has a rare irreverible hair loss side effect. It also causes gynecomastia so I just stick to Finasteride.

Minox has too many horrible side effects that will make your face looks like old, bloated trash with dark circles under your eyes for as long as you use it. Don't use Minox, I know from personal experience of usage of 1.5 years and cycles on and off, use peppermint oil instead.

This is true, Dutasteride has a rare irreverible hair loss side effect. It also causes gynecomastia so I just stick to Finasteride.

Minox has too many horrible side effects that will make your face looks like old, bloated trash with dark circles under your eyes for as long as you use it. Don't use Minox, I know from personal experience of usage of 1.5 years and cycles on and off, use peppermint oil instead.
i domt know if its irreversible since it grew back. Its not like dut caused any side effects for me, it was the fact it did nothing whatsoever