Minox might help hooded eyes

C

Carl-o

Platinum
So my eyes got hooded and more symmetrical in the last month for apparently no good reason.
I tried to guess if maybe was the cold weather + the ice trick but by logic I think Minoxidil on the eyebrow might have helped.

Why? First of all minox makes your blood vessels bigger which helps the hairs to get more nourishment.
Following this logic might have helped with.

1) Better facial fat distribution
2) if vessels beneath the skin enlarge then the soft tissue should be a bit bigger
3) I’ve noticed that after a hour or so from the application my “in between” zone from the eyelid and the eyebrow is kinda bigger and more hooded than usual.

Ps: I used to be fattier in the first photo, also you can notice the minox results ( these are 1 month and a half of results on the facial hairs)

Pps: makes fun of me if u want, idc.
I just wanna share this change to help out peoplw

Attachments

• A3B63FD6-8372-490D-AB4E-25EE1E20E1E5.jpeg
    A3B63FD6-8372-490D-AB4E-25EE1E20E1E5.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 6F606E01-182E-49E8-9B7D-96A105F924C1.jpeg
    6F606E01-182E-49E8-9B7D-96A105F924C1.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Lev Peshkov, PhuccinManlet and 3 others
Broscience tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4464, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Broscience and you are stupid normie so STFU
Would have changed if i were a chad ?lmao stupid foids logic. You are a foid undercover.

Black pilled a pair of hairy balls, stupid as a foid and act like a foid and tricked by the system like a foid

Last edited:
Its just looks like lens distortion and that you're squinting a little more in one picture than the other

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and eyearea
Its just looks like lens distortion and that you're squinting a little more in one picture than the other
I don’t. Also second one is without lens distortion; it’s 1.5 meters from the camera

So my eyes got hooded and more symmetrical in the last month for apparently no good reason.
I tried to guess if maybe was the cold weather + the ice trick but by logic I think Minoxidil on the eyebrow might have helped.

Why? First of all minox makes your blood vessels bigger which helps the hairs to get more nourishment.

2) if vessels beneath the skin enlarge then the soft tissue should be a bit bigger
3) I’ve noticed that after a hour or so from the application my “in between” zone from the eyelid and the eyebrow is kinda bigger and more hooded than usual.

Ps: I used to be fattier in the first photo, also you can notice the minox results ( these are 1 month and a half of results on the facial hairs)

Can't wait to meet you. Come join the animatronics family. We open real soon.

I don’t. Also second one is without lens distortion; it’s 1.5 meters from the camera

Exactly my point, first picture is lens distortion making your eyes look bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Exactly my point, first picture is lens distortion making your eyes look bigger
Hmm I don’t know how to prove it to you. But the fact that it was less hooded it’s clear. Im not squinting.

Also you can see my upper lid in the first photo while you can’t in the second. And the marked asymmetry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
placebo effects me

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea

UEE changes throughout the day. At morning I have less UEE than by night. Also damn your one eye is subhuman and other one is fine. Cant see any gains because second picture is bad quality.

UEE changes throughout the day. At morning I have less UEE than by night. Also damn your one eye is subhuman and other one is fine. Cant see any gains because second picture is bad quality.
Yhe was trying to avoid lens distortion so the iphone camera is kinda shitty.
Better? My left eye got hooded

Attachments

• EEDB9754-DE6E-4F56-90A7-0D8F5A390C29.jpeg
    EEDB9754-DE6E-4F56-90A7-0D8F5A390C29.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 108
Yhe was trying to avoid lens distortion so the iphone camera is kinda shitty.
Better? My left eye got hooded
Something changed but it wasn't because of minox

Something changed but it wasn't because of minox
Tbh I can’t tell you precisely what happened. But such change which is also more visible irl have no real explanation.
The most logic ones are
- Cold (hoodmaxing theory)
- Minox ( better circulation due vessel enlargement caused by the product )
Nothig else changed besides me losing some fat due lager maxing

If you fixed your forehead, ears , eyebrows and your lower third you would be a chad

i apply minox on my eyebrows and they become crazy hooded especially in the morning

If you fixed your forehead, ears , eyebrows and your lower third you would be a chad
With forhead you mean hairline? Will do Hair transplant for sure. That’s my natural hairline unfortunately

Well i think this might be realistc. Would be amazing for real to have such eye area. This is just few mm of lower hairline + reverse brow lift.. and idk about the eye shape tbh..

Attachments

• 80BB9424-F408-467C-A064-4D13911F19AD.png
    80BB9424-F408-467C-A064-4D13911F19AD.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

I was off of minox for 3 months while starting fin and I did lose some hooding