Minoxidil ages your skin

An hairpiece costs $300 where I am from and apparently it lasts for a year. That’s cheaper than what I’d spend in a year on Finasteride.

As for Minox I used it for over two years and I haven’t aged at all lol
If it's that cheap then yeah go for it

most hairsystems I've seen cost 500-1000€ and last 3 months

If you just put it on your hair how is it gonna age ur face
You fucking idiot you should've stopped using minox when you wrote this comment

"Collagen dominance hierarchy"
It's a real thing that nobody notices. Most incels are just high cortisol low collagen freak shows. I've never seen low collagen people be successful in high school.

My bone structure mogs so many people and whenever someone is wearing sunglasses they are 10x more nice to me because they can't see my skin. Ded srs I have insane masucline native american bone structure and Im high t but my collagen is shit

Also respond to my pm brah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
"Collagen dominance hierarchy"
@x30001 how do i check the conversation we had a week ago? i don't understand the sties layout, it was about the future and some looksmaxming stuff. thx

@x30001 how do i check the conversation we had a week ago? i don't understand the sties layout, it was about the future and some looksmaxming stuff. thx
What? in PMs? Just click the message icon
It's a real thing that nobody notices. Most incels are just high cortisol low collagen freak shows. I've never seen low collagen people be successful in high school.

My bone structure mogs so many people and whenever someone is wearing sunglasses they are 10x more nice to me because they can't see my skin. Ded srs I have insane masucline native american bone structure and Im high t but my collagen is shit

Also respond to my pm brah
I'm just messing around with the "Collagen dominance hierachy" bs. Just to let you know I had 100x worse skin than you, about 5 years ago. Retinoids should be saved for making healthy skin look healthier and more youthful. We already established that you've apoptotic skin cells. And you recently found out about autophagy and should study it more in depth. It's healed from the inside out, like all cells and organs. Skin cells have receptors, mitochondria and everything that a normal cell has. Getting rid of the defunct cells via autophagy and growing new mitochondria and keeping the mitochondrial density high and the mitochondrial count high within each cell is what you should look at when trying to get healthy skin. That can be done firstly via autophagy to get rid of the dead cells; the new cells will take the place of the recycled cells and PQQ and Ubiquitinol/CoQ10 will grow new mitochondria and keep them healthy. PQQ will promote mitochondrial biogenesis via PGC1 alpha activation and CoQ10, ALCAR and methylcobalamin (active vitamin b12) will keep the mitochondria functioning optimally. PQQ Energy from NOW foods has all those ingredients. My skin is the best it's ever been, right now.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
I don’t know why nobody talks about hairpieces.
After a lot of research and viewing many hair transplant results I came to the conclusion that the only legit method when it comes to hair is to get a custom hair system and only get a HT for restoring your temple points, that would pretty much keep you at a thick NW0 and you wouldn't need to use any DHT blockers either.

Now imagine if they had strong temple points, literally giving them the infamous Chad casket-look

Tumblr nyp13ywDlR1qajhjjo1 500

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205