MInoxidil causes permanent hairloss

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Me and many minox users noticed permanent hair loss in the healthy spots where we used minoxidil for maintance once we stopped.
Its a fucking plague it will make you bald spots wherever you put it.
They are hiding this effect
Even on eyebrows it will make them fall permanently once you stop using it or stoping too early

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Or, your follicles just got further destroyed by androgens because minoxidil is just hiding your balding for some time instead of preventing miniaturization like fin dut or ru.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, ratdick77, Potentialcel and 3 others
Okiwaga
FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
just don't bald

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, shimada, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Or, your follicles just got further destroyed by androgens because minoxidil is just hiding your balding for some time instead of preventing miniaturization like fin dut or ru.
on eyebrows??? stop coping

Haven't applied minox to my face for 2 years now and haven't lost any hairs.

As far as I know if you don't develop the vellus hairs to become terminal hairs then they will fall out if you stop applying.

I really hope I’ll be able to grow a natural beard in the future
My dad was able to but I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to.

I really hope I’ll be able to grow a natural beard in the future
My dad was able to but I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to.
i'll give mine you give me ur height you beatch

i'll give mine you give me ur height you beatch
If I was 6’8 I’d be more than willing to give you a few inches. At my current height though? No.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If I was 6’8 I’d be more than willing to give you a few inches. At my current height though? No.
reach it then bitch only need 1-2 inch and i'll give my genetic insane god tier pilosity - god tier eye brow and very good tier facial hair and hair

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
In terms of aesthetic sides, minoxidil is a collagen-chain saboteur, causes dark circles under the eyes and water retention. It doesnt cause permanent hairloss. It does however grow "zombie hair" that becomes reliant on further minox treatment for the rest of your life.

You and "many minox users" are insignificant, skewed-self reported statistical data.

Nevermind I didn't read the
once we stopped.
part.

That's actually a well documented effect, I think I've read in a study that once you've stopped using it for a long amount of time (e.g. 1 month) your hair will start falling again.

Last edited:
In terms of aesthetic sides, minoxidil is a collagen-chain saboteur, causes dark circles under the eyes and water retention. It doesnt cause permanent hairloss. It does however grow "zombie hair" that becomes reliant on further minox treatment for the rest of your life.
My experience and others show that it turns good hair into zombie hair

No but it made me fall eybrows and hair where i put it

Using minoxidil on it's own is a waste of time and money.

Your hair is either in a shedding phase from the minox, which is a sign the product is working, or your MPB has continued since you're not protecting your scalp from DHT.

Get on fin/dut ASAP.

Using minoxidil on it's own is a waste of time and money.

Your hair is either in a shedding phase from the minox, which is a sign the product is working, or your MPB has continued since you're not protecting your scalp from DHT.

Get on fin/dut ASAP.
Dude it fucked up my eybrows too this shit makes good hair fall

It's called shedding and will usually grow back.

eyebrows and hairline wherever i put the lotion
Only newly-grown hairs or also pre-Minox ones? Did you already have hairloss or have you used it just for prevention purposes? Which areas on the scalp? Just outer portion of eyebrows or everywhere?

Only newly-grown hairs or also pre-Minox ones? Did you already have hairloss or have you used it just for prevention purposes? Which areas on the scalp? Just outer portion of eyebrows or everywhere?
im talking of good hair minox grow me nothing just made hair fall

A number of tests could be considered, including iron and thyroid, and hemoglobin which could reveal potentially contributors to slower growth. Close examination of the eyebrows could reveal whether seborrheic dermatitis is present and whether this contributes to changes in growth.