Minoxidil for beard growth as a 17 year old

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Title, is it healthy/effective for a 17 year old to use minoxidil to get thicker facial hair? Not a T problem im uber high T naturally plus on sarms, its weird I mog my brother in masculinity (taller, larger frame, dimorphism, strength, etc.) but he was able to grow a full beard at 17 and 8 months, meanwhile at 17 and one month my shit grows fast but is sooooo fuckin patchy. Possible Causes? Possible solutions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 1553
no
minox is anti androgen

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Britishlooksmaxxer, karbo and 4 others
Ohhhhhhh fuck thats a big no no then, good call bro thanks. Any alternatives?
it is effective and there are actually many results from it G. Don't trip. microneedling + minox is ideal for beard growth

This is him now. I'm assuming he also used minox for his eyebrows cuz they are much fuller now than in the video.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadius and xefo
no
minox is anti androgen
not really, if beard growth and body hair growth is down to DHT, then how would an anti androgen stimulate growth?

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and ProAcktiv
6foot2_17y0
OIPo5l9fYa9M5spKdK7ySCqlwHaHa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
This is him now. I'm assuming he also used minox for his eyebrows cuz they are much fuller now than in the video.
9.PNG
His eyebrows are definitely threaded lmfao not minox, also if you're caucasian you shouldn't fuck around with minox

btw austin is proof that framecels can (somewhat) beat their genetics

His eyebrows are definitely threaded lmfao not minox, also if you're caucasian you shouldn't fuck around with minox
damn they look so much denser tho bro. I wouldn't think threading has that effect. But why not if you're caucasian? there are plenty of white people who have seen hair + beard growth from minox. Don't tell me collagen
btw austin is proof that framecels can (somewhat) beat their genetics
i honestly didn't think his frame was that bad starting out. But he does have really good muscle genetics in terms of aesthetics. His traps are crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
damn they look so much denser tho bro. But why not if you're caucasian? there are plenty of white people who have seen hair + beard growth from minox. Don't tell me collagen

i honestly didn't think his frame was that bad starting out. But he does have really good muscle genetics in terms of aesthetics. His traps are crazy
It is because of collagen yeah, there are discrepancies between races that result in increased susceptibility to collagen loss. This is why caucasians (and some other races) seem to age quicker.

You're right, he has pretty good genetics but his shoulders are narrow. In fairness, his lats are insane * he has a thin waist so it's offset.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
no
minox is anti androgen
Anti androgen + Causes terrible collagen loss in most individuals

This is how myths are created hu

heard this crap about the collagen shit but now we sayin it's ''anti androgen'' ok pls stop.. it's not even close to being systemic anyway
how the fuck that would be an anti androgen, jesus.

Prove me wrong then hot shot

you're the one sayin it's anti androgen out of nowhere you need to give me the proof you dumbass

Prove me wrong then hot shot
the science on minxodil is murky. But even if it is an anti androgen, it is a mild one at best. many, and I mean many people have reported beard growth with minoxdil with proof, so clearly whatever anti-androgenic effects minoxidil may have, is negligible and strongly outweighed by its growth-promoting effects. Idk about collagen tho... I still think any effect on collagen is mild and can be dealt with but who knows.

Title, is it healthy/effective for a 17 year old to use minoxidil to get thicker facial hair? Not a T problem im uber high T naturally plus on sarms, its weird I mog my brother in masculinity (taller, larger frame, dimorphism, strength, etc.) but he was able to grow a full beard at 17 and 8 months, meanwhile at 17 and one month my shit grows fast but is sooooo fuckin patchy. Possible Causes? Possible solutions?
Minoxidil is overrated just Testosterone max

This is how myths are created hu

heard this crap about the collagen shit but now we sayin it's ''anti androgen'' ok pls stop.. it's not even close to being systemic anyway
how the fuck that would be an anti androgen, jesus.

never said it was a potent anti-androgen, but please do some research before embarrassing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator

never said it was a potent anti-androgen, but please do some research before embarrassing yourself.

hu same guy that said that collagen dmg from minox and skin damage from derma roller is a real thing but then said prob a myth.
not even gonna watch tbh

but would read
edit: nvm too long

just wait a couple of years wtf. Youre gonna ruin your skin just to get a beard a couple of years early.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
hu same guy that said that collagen dmg from minox and skin damage from derma roller is a real thing but then said prob a myth.
not even gonna watch tbh

but would read
edit: nvm too long

and you blame me for spreading false information.

Today you learned an important lesson (even if it was true in a magical way) you don't imitate people like a monkey.

even more anecdotal evidence in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Minoxidil is overrated just Testosterone max

natural uber high T, using almost every supplement and vitamin that boosts T and taking 20 mg rad 140 a day

Lol at getting minox for beard let alone at 17. Beard is cope unless you have no jaw, and you'll probably be able to grow one in the future.

Why do you want a beard when you're 17 yo? you wanna fuck 30 yo single moms?

Why do you want a beard when you're 17 yo? you wanna fuck 30 yo single moms?

it grows so fast but patchy, i dont want a gay beard but id rather be able to miss a day of shaving and have an even stubble

Lol at getting minox for beard let alone at 17. Beard is cope unless you have no jaw, and you'll probably be able to grow one in the future.

have masculine jaw, i just want it to grow in fuller so i can miss a day of shaving and have an even stubble rather than an uneven one