Minoxidil for beard made me lose my hair

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
So 2 years ago i took minoxidil for beard gains,after some time my hair started shedding and after 2 years never grown back i stopped minox after 5 months of use in 2017 and now im still without the hair it shedded the bitch.
Also i put some on my eyebrows too and it fucked them up and never grown out as before even after 2 years of stopping taking that shit.

Last edited:
coincidence

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
coincidence
it was not it happen to others too
if you take minox on good hair it makes it grow minox type and once u stop treatment falls out
they need to test that shit on people with good hair

Last edited:
I'm sure more plates more dates debunks minoxodil.

i put some on my eyebrows and it fucked them up too and never grown out as before after 2 years

I need to research those papers anyway. I think his points are that hair loss is androgenic, if you don't solve your hormone levels then minoxidil is useless, MPMD also said that you need to stay on minoxidil for an entire hair growth cycle. Make your own conclusions. I'm still researching.

mi point is that minoxidil on good hair makes it fall out and it stops growing like before and then once you stop minox never grows out

I need to research those papers anyway. I think his points are that hair loss is androgenic, if you don't solve your hormone levels then minoxidil is useless, MPMD also said that you need to stay on minoxidil for an entire hair growth cycle. Make your own conclusions. I'm still researching.
Mpmd??

Maybe if i return on minoxidil it will grow again if i do it for full cycle but i dont wanna take more risks and lose more

More Plates More Dates. I was being lazy bro.

Do your own research!!
it already fucked me up enough anyway if this shit ruins your good hair by not taking it for long enough it should be banned and exposed

Bro @Okiwaga , you have to keep applying even when you get hair shedding.

it already fucked me up enough anyway if this shit ruins your good hair by not taking it for long enough it should be banned and exposed
Dude that’s not how it works. You just need to use it long enough so the hair becomes terminal and not vellus.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Okiwaga and You
what do you mean minoxidil? oral minoxidil?

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Dude that’s not how it works. You just need to use it long enough so the hair becomes terminal and not vellus.
i had good hair yuo read?? it made my good hair fall and never come back so what terminal ig ruined the already terminal hair i had
minoxidil makes good hair k to ahitty minox hair that falls oncs you stop taking it and never growns back minox hair is never permanent it lasts only as long as you use minox

jfl you're probably just norwooding

I'm sure more plates more dates debunks minoxodil.
Debunks? He said minox does not prevet MPB which is true. It's common knowledge that minox grows new hair but you need DHT blockers to actually prevent hair loss.

So 2 years ago i took minoxidil for beard gains,after some time my hair started shedding and after 2 years never grown back i stopped minox after 5 months of use in 2017 and now im still without the hair it shedded the bitch.
Also i put some on my eyebrows too and it fucked them up and never grown out as before even after 2 years of stopping taking that shit.
fucking idiot, a topical treatment like minoxidil can't affect your body systemically.
0.000005 grams of topical minoxidil everyday is not enought to penetrate the blood vessels and vasodilate every blood vessel in your body. (minox is a vasodilator)
you lost hair because of aging, not minoxidil!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
fucking idiot, a topical treatment like minoxidil can't affect your body systemically.
0.000005 grams of topical minoxidil everyday is not enought to penetrate the blood vessels and vasodilate every blood vessel in your body. (minox is a vasodilator)
you lost hair because of aging, not minoxidil!
fuck you i even got heart palpitations and it affects all body as it makes hair growt on all body its over for this shit
jfl you're probably just norwooding

Debunks? He said minox does not prevet MPB which is true. It's common knowledge that minox grows new hair but you need DHT blockers to actually prevent hair loss.
yea my eyebrows too got norwood after minox??
minox is the worst gives moon face and fucksyour good hair even on eyebrowa werever you put it once you atop taking it

fuck you i even got heart palpitations and it affects all body as it makes hair growt on all body its over for this shit

minox is the worst gives moon face and fucksyour good hair even on eyebrowa werever you put it once you atop taking it
are you retarded? are you saying applying minoxidil ON YOUR BEARD made your scalp hair fall out? jfl

Either you're batshit crazy or you got some rare side effects.

Either you're batshit crazy or you got some rare side effects.
I can already see him taking finasteride and then blaming all his life problems on it and writing on hairloss forums scaring other people

Thats like saying my dog ate my homework

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
the hair from the head tavels from inside the brain all the way to the face

I use minoxidil for beard growth and the hairlosss on the scalp is temporay shedding not the permanent male pattern baldness.

Its been proven tgat hair grown witg miox is not permanent and lasts only for that period of time you use it the point its that it transforms yiur good hairs even on eyebrows in shit minix hair that falls
I use minoxidil for beard growth and the hairlosss on the scalp is temporay shedding not the permanent male pattern baldness.
For me shedding been permanent

Low IQ jfl

So you went on minoxidil for 7 days, saw the shedding process (happens every time on everyone) and panicked and stop taking it. Now your hairline is permanently pushed back.

Fucking retard.

So you went on minoxidil for 7 days, saw the shedding process (happens every time on everyone) and panicked and stop taking it. Now your hairline is permanently pushed back
Fucking retard.
i took it for 5 months also if minox kills your hairline like this it should be banned also keep in mind even if you let it grow terminal minox hair is not permanent. Retard
Minxoidl hair falls all down after you stop the treatment even doctors who make you use it say it its only a thing you use to have hair till you keep using it but as i seen on healthy hair it fuckit up and makes u bald
They need to start testing that shit on healthy hair and all people will see it makes u bald and fucks ur natural hair repalcing it with minox hair that falls down after you stop the treatment and never grows back

Last edited:
i took it for 5 months also if minox kills your hairline like this it should be banned also keep in mind even if you let it grow terminal minox hair is not permanent. Retard
Minxoidl hair falls all down after you stop the treatment even doctors who make you use it say it its only a thing you use to have hair till you keep using it but as i seen on healthy hair it fuckit up and makes u bald
They need to start testing that shit on healthy hair and all people will see it makes u bald and fucks ur natural hair repalcing it with minox hair that falls down after you stop the treatment and never grows back
You're supposed to dermaroll with minoxidil. Holy shit you're retar ded hairlinmaxxing is one of the easiest looksmaxs and you fucked it up.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
You're supposed to dermaroll with minoxidil. Holy shit you're retar ded hairlinmaxxing is one of the easiest looksmaxs and you fucked it up.
Idiot i had a good ahirline ebfore using that shit it make my good hairs fall down and repalced it with bad minox ones also no one can take minox all his life it ruins you
i even put it on m eyebrows and fucked them up neevr grown the same
this shit ruins people with healthy hair and gives some fake hair to bald people till they use it thats the reality

Idiot i had a good ahirline ebfore using that shit it make my good hairs fall down and repalced it with bad minox ones also no one can take minox all his life it ruins you
i even put it on m eyebrows and fucked them up neevr grown the same
this shit ruins people with healthy hair and gives some fake hair to bald people till they use it thats the reality
I do not like your presence on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
That shit minxodil ruins people there is many testimonys
It works for me, faggot. But I'm also dermarolling and peppermint oiling like a non-retard

It works for me, faggot. But I'm also dermarolling and peppermint oiling like a non-retard
Once you stop taking it all your gains go down noob go read a bit anyway im talking for people who used it on ehalthy hairs and they lose it minox ruins healthy hair and gives some hope to baldcels till they take the poison once they stop taking it all falls down forever too

Once you stop taking it all your gains go down noob go read a bit anyway im talking for people who used it on ehalthy hairs and they lose it minox ruins healthy hair and gives some hope to baldcels till they take the poison once thet stop it all fall down too
Why the fuck would you use it on healthy hairs? And yes you're not supposed to stop using it.

minxoidil not gives permanent hair
It ruins you enjoy having moonface and heart palpitations and hairy balls and legs like monkey by using it more than 1 year just to cope

Doesn't make any logical sense.

minxoidil not gives permanent hair
It ruins you enjoy having moonface and heart palpitations and hairy balls and legs like monkey by using it more than 1 year just to cope
Minoxidil just encourages growth, and yeah, doesn't maintain hair you gain from it after you discontinue treatment. I honestly hold the opinion that every male should have a hair loss regiment even if no one in their family is balding. No one in my family is balding but I still use minoxidil because I want to guarantee I have hair when I grow old. Just jump on fin, only 2% get side effects.

Yeah that happens as soon as you stop using it (even for beard), interestingly enough it only receded my right corner a little bit so now I have that Pierce Brosnan asymmetrical hairline thing going on. Dermarolling seems like a meme tbh but I might give it a shot to try and even it out.