Mirin' Jack's Ability to Cold Approach

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵

I'm in awe at how NT this fucker is. Obviously they only used the good results in the video, but if it's not scripted, the way he handles these approaches is amazing. I think he's 5'11 and facially probably 5PSL. Being fun and NT really seems to be worth a lot more than you guys think.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2621
psl 5 my cock and balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Bennett, Stingray and 9 others
Imagine some nerd wearing a backpack and plaid shirt talking to you on the street for no reason then demanding your phone number.

Incredibly rude, if i was a foid i would ER every pua fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Zeta ascended, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
lol notice how most of the foids are subhuman yet show little enthusiasm

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
They're not model tier but the only "subhuman" was the femcel at 0:20. The rest were around 4-5PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
They're not model tier but the only "subhuman" was the femcel at 0:20. The rest were around 4-5PSL.
makeup frauded fat ogres. all of these girls are dogshit yet act like the guy talking to them is an alien

Because this video is cope and pure cringe. I feel like all girls didn't like him and just gave him their numbers because they tried to not be rude plus he just shoved his phone into their faces and asked for the number. The second girl maybeeeeee liked him but she might be an aspie who got intimidated by a stranger approaching her.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Wtf why does she drink with her whole head :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

PSL 5 holy fucking kek
dude is 4 PSL at BEST

psl 5?

this sloth looking fag is nowhere near psl 5.

actually and probably psl 3.5

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
You should watch his homecoming videos from different universities, dude gets laid every video in the middle of the day and every girl wants his dick.

none of this fodis is attractive to me

they say yes here is my number 123-456-7890 100% real no dont call it now

Imagine some nerd wearing a backpack and plaid shirt talking to you on the street for no reason then demanding your phone number.

Incredibly rude, if i was a foid i would ER every pua fag

Even if I was chad af I would hesitate to cold approach. Seems rude and just plain awkward

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This is too cringe for me to watch

hold frame bro

It's either funny as fuck.
Or awkward as fuck.
Or both.

I'm in awe at how NT this fucker is. Obviously they only used the good results in the video, but if it's not scripted, the way he handles these approaches is amazing. I think he's 5'11 and facially probably 5PSL. Being fun and NT really seems to be worth a lot more than you guys think.

Cope he is 6'2. Ive seen him doing interviews, he isnt scripted.

Approaching is legit

JBW nothing more, nothing less

Even if I was chad af I would hesitate to cold approach. Seems rude and just plain awkward
This is too cringe for me to watch
I could be wrong, but the women in that video don't seem to be having a bad time interacting with him. They seem to be smiling, laughing, and enjoying the company.

He can pull, but only in the absence of a superior male

I like Jack, he has super cool friends and i envy. In-western, i would be non stop approach women but nope.

He can pull, but only in the absence of a superior male

He is the superior male. I have never seen someone better than him, friends or else, in his videos. If you mean more masculine again nope, it won't sell. In fact one of his cameraman was super aggressive type with build body but can't make it as Jack do.

Legit, this is what matters a lot.

Not to mention voice halo is barely holding him up