Looksmax Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
50d 14h 7m
Bruh this shit is so expensive. Are there any cheap $20 ones?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
Time online
49d 15h 58m
which extender are you using?

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Adept
Time online
7d 5h 23m
good luck wearing an extender uncircumsiced

J

Joodz

Adept
Time online
1d 21h 29m
I have been using the phallosan and bathmate combination and have noticed decent gains in the past month

Hekt0r

Hekt0r

Adept
Time online
3d 6h 14m
is this a fetish or sum shit fr i see all these niggas be like 6+ still tryna gain size wtf man id be happy as fuck at that size imagine how dicklet4incher or wutever thst niggas name is feels

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
is this a fetish or sum shit fr i see all these niggas be like 6+ still tryna gain size wtf man id be happy as fuck at that size imagine how dicklet4incher or wutever thst niggas name is feels
I'm happy with my size, but being top 1% is always better than being top 10%.
If it was something like leg lengthening I wouldn't do it, because it's expensive as fuck and extremely painful.
This experiment can be something that everyone here, especially those with subpar dicks, can reproduce.

skrtslime1629

skrtslime1629

Trainee
Time online
1d 21h 57m
Why did you choose this exact extender?
I am thinking of getting vacextender since it uses vaccum instead of loops for traction. Theyre also about the same price, but vacextender has been praised around reddit.
Vac is much more comfortable, i can wear it 3+ hours no problem without losing circulation. I can only wear noose extender for about an hour before it becomes too painful.

tapout

tapout

✊🏼 i fucked yo momma ✊🏼
Time online
78d 1h 50m
Vac is much more comfortable, i can wear it 3+ hours no problem without losing circulation. I can only wear noose extender for about an hour before it becomes too painful.
U cut?

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 1h 53m
Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.

tapout

tapout

✊🏼 i fucked yo momma ✊🏼
Time online
78d 1h 50m
Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.
Link me ur device

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Erudite
Time online
22d 7h 55m
I have been using the phallosan and bathmate combination and have noticed decent gains in the past month
you wear phallosan at night? is it worth getting over the cheap vacuum hanger from ebay?

J

Joodz

Adept
Time online
1d 21h 29m
Yeah, I wear it at night.
I don’t know the comparison. But I opted for the phallosan because of the clinical backing and I knew you could wear it at night.
you wear phallosan at night? is it worth getting over the cheap vacuum hanger from ebay?

Q

qwertyasdfgh

Trainee
Time online
3d 1h 20m
Why is there so little evidence that this PE stuff actually works? It has been around for like 15+ years, but there are barely any legit before/after pics. I've also seen plenty of people say they did it for months/years without gaining anything.

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Why is there so little evidence that this PE stuff actually works? It has been around for like 15+ years, but there are barely any legit before/after pics. I've also seen plenty of people say they did it for months/years without gaining anything.
Yeah I've always found that really weird.
That's why I'm trying it with an extender, tons of peer reviewed studies about it.

Q

qwertyasdfgh

Trainee
Time online
3d 1h 20m
Yeah I've always found that really weird.
That's why I'm trying it with an extender, tons of peer reviewed studies about it.
Yeah, extender is about the only thing that I believe MAY work. There's one that's endorsed by the Mayo clinic for Peyronie's disease or "lost penile length" called RestoreX which I think may be the most trustworthy. But when the Mayo clinic urologist who helped create it was asked how it works, he basically said they weren't sure but that they thinks it may be pulling out extra penis from inside of the body lol. Meanwhile all of the PE folks are claiming it actually creates new tissue.

Best of luck with it and please try to stay objective, I've seen too many people claim results when they are clearly measuring differently.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
40d 7h 1m
Tag me too. How much did that extender cost you? Ngl I'm saving up for it too. I'm already using bathmate.

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Yeah, extender is about the only thing that I believe MAY work. There's one that's endorsed by the Mayo clinic for Peyronie's disease or "lost penile length" called RestoreX which I think may be the most trustworthy. But when the Mayo clinic urologist who helped create it was asked how it works, he basically said they weren't sure but that they thinks it may be pulling out extra penis from inside of the body lol. Meanwhile all of the PE folks are claiming it actually creates new tissue.

Best of luck with it and please try to stay objective, I've seen too many people claim results when they are clearly measuring differently.
Yeah don't worry about it, I've always been very skeptic about PE.

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Tag me too. How much did that extender cost you? Ngl I'm saving up for it too. I'm already using bathmate.
@Won'tStopNoodling
The fuckers are selling it for a hundred bucks + shipping, but I guess you can find one for cheaper.

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 1h 53m
Fuck it, I'm ordering it tomorrow. JFL.
look for a vacuum extender instead of the noose one, far superior. And vac hanging is the goat imo cuz u can hang straight down which targets the ligaments more than extender which only goes straight out or up.

AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

Banned
Time online
2d 23h 37m
Hey bro how’s it going? Didn’t know there are dickmaxxers here. So I did JP’s 90 day program few years back and I gained close to 1 cm. Now this year I tried the babbis workout which is much less strenuous and gained a bit as well. So this shit works. But be very careful, warm up with heat and always keep low pressure. Almost like conditioning, its almsot like kneading dough if you know what I mean. Never go too hard. I’m at a good 18.1 cm, but I might get a pump later to improve width, as I can’t spend time on PE due to being busy af. I edge a lot too during sex and masturbation. I’m not sure if edging helps, but thats what babbis said as well. These are legit experiences bro. I think babbis workout is the best low time, low risk, hugh reward for a beginner. After that maybe you can go for the JP Workout. I might cycle babbis workouts when I have 4 weeks of less hectic schedules.

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
week-1.png

Week 1

BPFL : 11.6cm (4.6") (hard to measure accurately)
BPSL : 17.1cm (6.7")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7") (made a mistake on Week 0 report)
BPEL : 17.2cm (6.8")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

The thing isn't really comfortable but as long as you sit on your ass or lay on your bed it's fine. I will try to wear it at least 4 hours a day from now on. As always it's hard to measure dick size very accurately, but there was definitely some slight improvement in erect length.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
6d 22h 54m
View attachment 747345

Week 1

BPFL : 11.6cm (4.6") (hard to measure accurately)
BPSL : 17.1cm (6.7")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7") (made a mistake on Week 0 report)
BPEL : 17.2cm (6.8")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

The thing isn't really comfortable but as long as you sit on your ass or lay on your bed it's fine. I will try to wear it at least 4 hours a day from now on. As always it's hard to measure dick size very accurately, but there was definitely some slight improvement in erect length.
Make sure to get at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight as well bro as it would be a shame for your body to be unable to respond to the stimuli of the extender because of a lack of protein
Maybe even a bit more but definitely keep that in mind

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Make sure to get at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight as well bro as it would be a shame for your body to be unable to respond to the stimuli of the extender because of a lack of protein
Maybe even a bit more but definitely keep that in mind
I'm gymmaxxing as well so I definitely have enough protein intake

U

uglygoyim

Trainee
Time online
6h 17m
Shit my dick is roughly the same size, just a tiny bit smaller. We're cock brothers

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Trainee
Time online
3d 3h 0m
First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
Penis extenders are good but the thing about them is that it almost only focuses on length. And that's the problem. Girth>length. Jelqing on the other hand produces similar results in length that extenders do (around an an inch in length per year) but also gives you some solid girth gains (like 1.5-2 inches in girth per year).

So lemme tell you something.

A girthy 8 inch cock is way better then a skinny ass 12 inch noodle.

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
52d 13h 35m
Penis extenders are good but the thing about them is that it almost only focuses on length. And that's the problem. Girth>length. Jelqing on the other hand produces similar results in length that extenders do (around an an inch in length per year) but also gives you some solid girth gains (like 1.5-2 inches in girth per year).

So lemme tell you something.

A girthy 8 inch cock is way better then a skinny ass 12 inch noodle.
I know, but my girth is already above average.
Honestly I don't think it would benefit me a lot to have a much girthier cock, I already need MySize 60-64mm condoms.

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Trainee
Time online
3d 3h 0m
I know, but my girth is already above average.
Honestly I don't think it would benefit me a lot to have a much girthier cock, I already need MySize 60-64mm condoms.
Dayum brah nicee

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Adept
Time online
7d 5h 23m
can you me whay devics you're using as i'm uncut aswell. and do you retract your foreskin or leave the foreskin on while hanging ( like mike from total man is doing). thanks

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)