Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

I have been using the phallosan and bathmate combination and have noticed decent gains in the past month

you wear phallosan at night? is it worth getting over the cheap vacuum hanger from ebay?

Yeah, I wear it at night.
I don’t know the comparison. But I opted for the phallosan because of the clinical backing and I knew you could wear it at night.
you wear phallosan at night? is it worth getting over the cheap vacuum hanger from ebay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Why is there so little evidence that this PE stuff actually works? It has been around for like 15+ years, but there are barely any legit before/after pics. I've also seen plenty of people say they did it for months/years without gaining anything.

Why is there so little evidence that this PE stuff actually works? It has been around for like 15+ years, but there are barely any legit before/after pics. I've also seen plenty of people say they did it for months/years without gaining anything.
Yeah I've always found that really weird.
That's why I'm trying it with an extender, tons of peer reviewed studies about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and qwertyasdfgh
Yeah I've always found that really weird.
That's why I'm trying it with an extender, tons of peer reviewed studies about it.
Yeah, extender is about the only thing that I believe MAY work. There's one that's endorsed by the Mayo clinic for Peyronie's disease or "lost penile length" called RestoreX which I think may be the most trustworthy. But when the Mayo clinic urologist who helped create it was asked how it works, he basically said they weren't sure but that they thinks it may be pulling out extra penis from inside of the body lol. Meanwhile all of the PE folks are claiming it actually creates new tissue.

Best of luck with it and please try to stay objective, I've seen too many people claim results when they are clearly measuring differently.

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass and MiroslavBulldosex
Tag me too. How much did that extender cost you? Ngl I'm saving up for it too. I'm already using bathmate.

Yeah, extender is about the only thing that I believe MAY work. There's one that's endorsed by the Mayo clinic for Peyronie's disease or "lost penile length" called RestoreX which I think may be the most trustworthy. But when the Mayo clinic urologist who helped create it was asked how it works, he basically said they weren't sure but that they thinks it may be pulling out extra penis from inside of the body lol. Meanwhile all of the PE folks are claiming it actually creates new tissue.

Best of luck with it and please try to stay objective, I've seen too many people claim results when they are clearly measuring differently.
Yeah don't worry about it, I've always been very skeptic about PE.

Tag me too. How much did that extender cost you? Ngl I'm saving up for it too. I'm already using bathmate.
@Won'tStopNoodling
The fuckers are selling it for a hundred bucks + shipping, but I guess you can find one for cheaper.

@Won'tStopNoodling
The fuckers are selling it for a hundred bucks + shipping, but I guess you can find one for cheaper.
Fuck it, I'm ordering it tomorrow. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Fuck it, I'm ordering it tomorrow. JFL.
look for a vacuum extender instead of the noose one, far superior. And vac hanging is the goat imo cuz u can hang straight down which targets the ligaments more than extender which only goes straight out or up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, FuckassBitchass and Deleted member 7776
Hey bro how’s it going? Didn’t know there are dickmaxxers here. So I did JP’s 90 day program few years back and I gained close to 1 cm. Now this year I tried the babbis workout which is much less strenuous and gained a bit as well. So this shit works. But be very careful, warm up with heat and always keep low pressure. Almost like conditioning, its almsot like kneading dough if you know what I mean. Never go too hard. I’m at a good 18.1 cm, but I might get a pump later to improve width, as I can’t spend time on PE due to being busy af. I edge a lot too during sex and masturbation. I’m not sure if edging helps, but thats what babbis said as well. These are legit experiences bro. I think babbis workout is the best low time, low risk, hugh reward for a beginner. After that maybe you can go for the JP Workout. I might cycle babbis workouts when I have 4 weeks of less hectic schedules.

Week 1

Week 1

BPFL : 11.6cm (4.6") (hard to measure accurately)
BPSL : 17.1cm (6.7")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7") (made a mistake on Week 0 report)
BPEL : 17.2cm (6.8")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

The thing isn't really comfortable but as long as you sit on your ass or lay on your bed it's fine. I will try to wear it at least 4 hours a day from now on. As always it's hard to measure dick size very accurately, but there was definitely some slight improvement in erect length.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and animo123
View attachment 747345

Week 1

BPFL : 11.6cm (4.6") (hard to measure accurately)
BPSL : 17.1cm (6.7")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7") (made a mistake on Week 0 report)
BPEL : 17.2cm (6.8")

The thing isn't really comfortable but as long as you sit on your ass or lay on your bed it's fine. I will try to wear it at least 4 hours a day from now on. As always it's hard to measure dick size very accurately, but there was definitely some slight improvement in erect length.
Make sure to get at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight as well bro as it would be a shame for your body to be unable to respond to the stimuli of the extender because of a lack of protein
Maybe even a bit more but definitely keep that in mind

• +1
Make sure to get at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight as well bro as it would be a shame for your body to be unable to respond to the stimuli of the extender because of a lack of protein
Maybe even a bit more but definitely keep that in mind
I'm gymmaxxing as well so I definitely have enough protein intake

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Shit my dick is roughly the same size, just a tiny bit smaller. We're cock brothers

• JFL
First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
Penis extenders are good but the thing about them is that it almost only focuses on length. And that's the problem. Girth>length. Jelqing on the other hand produces similar results in length that extenders do (around an an inch in length per year) but also gives you some solid girth gains (like 1.5-2 inches in girth per year).

So lemme tell you something.

A girthy 8 inch cock is way better then a skinny ass 12 inch noodle.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Penis extenders are good but the thing about them is that it almost only focuses on length. And that's the problem. Girth>length. Jelqing on the other hand produces similar results in length that extenders do (around an an inch in length per year) but also gives you some solid girth gains (like 1.5-2 inches in girth per year).

So lemme tell you something.

A girthy 8 inch cock is way better then a skinny ass 12 inch noodle.
I know, but my girth is already above average.
Honestly I don't think it would benefit me a lot to have a much girthier cock, I already need MySize 60-64mm condoms.

I know, but my girth is already above average.
Honestly I don't think it would benefit me a lot to have a much girthier cock, I already need MySize 60-64mm condoms.
Dayum brah nicee

• +1
Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.
can you me whay devics you're using as i'm uncut aswell. and do you retract your foreskin or leave the foreskin on while hanging ( like mike from total man is doing). thanks

"Miroslav my son, why have you broken the perfectly good penis God gave you?"

"Idk I was bored lol"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., 6’1cel, Beetlejuice and 4 others
can you me whay devics you're using as i'm uncut aswell. and do you retract your foreskin or leave the foreskin on while hanging ( like mike from total man is doing). thanks
Its the LG Hanger, expensive AF but I splurged since I figure since i'm gonna use it for potentially hundreds of hours, why not buy the highest quality thing that i know will last and work.

I've wasted more money trying many other such hangers like the silistretcher (pure garbage), some other chinese madethat broke/couldnt hold more than 3 lbs etc. but so far with the LG hanger I can hang 6 lbs now for 2 hours with barely any discomfort.

Not a shill, if dick pics are allowed on here i'll take some in the future of the setup but ill say i started around 6 inches BPEL and am around 7 now. It's surreal looking at my BPFSL reaching close to 7.7" after wearing it for an hour.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Its the LG Hanger, expensive AF but I splurged since I figure since i'm gonna use it for potentially hundreds of hours, why not buy the highest quality thing that i know will last and work.

I've wasted more money trying many other such hangers like the silistretcher (pure garbage), some other chinese madethat broke/couldnt hold more than 3 lbs etc. but so far with the LG hanger I can hang 6 lbs now for 2 hours with barely any discomfort.

Not a shill, if dick pics are allowed on here i'll take some in the future of the setup but ill say i started around 6 inches BPEL and am around 7 now. It's surreal looking at my BPFSL reaching close to 7.7" after wearing it for an hour.
[/QUOTE

you never tried regular extenders and went straight to hanging? you're brave

you never tried regular extenders and went straight to hanging? you're brave
Ive tried a noose style extender but thw vac hanger is way more comfortable, can be used longer and with more tension, plus the ligaments stretch more when pulled downward vs straight. I am curious to try a vac extender one day though. Maybe once I reach my goal length of 7.5 I’ll maintain for a bit with a extender to cement the gains.

What do you mean with Noose type extender? Do you have any refs to products?

What do you mean with Noose type extender? Do you have any refs to products?
Jes-Extender-Gold-penis-enlarger-noose-style.jpg

vs vac style:
main_2.600x600w.jpg

both work but i found noose style is annoying to use because it always slipped out, and would inevitably slip at higher tension whereas vacuum never does.

Last edited:
Jes-Extender-Gold-penis-enlarger-noose-style.jpg

vs vac style:
main_2.600x600w.jpg

both work but i found noose style is annoying to use because it always slipped out, and would inevitably slip at higher tension whereas vacuum never does.
Ok thanks for the clarification

Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.
U think a hanger is better than just extender?

i have a vacuum extender 10 hours a day + bathmate

U think a hanger is better than just extender?

i have a vacuum extender 10 hours a day + bathmate
Personally, yes. I could wear my hanger for 10 hours too the only constraint for me is privacy cuz i still live at home and time xD. But I’ve worn it for 6 hours in a day before and had no negative effect, no edema either because my penor is conditioned to the weight now. I can hang with 8 lbs for 2 hrs now without any disconfort but I get edema so i am going to slowly work my way up

@MiroslavBulldosex @Poonis @Yuyevon if I keep my penis hanging down with weights, would this change the shape of my erected penis? I don't want to lose that upward curve at the end.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
@MiroslavBulldosex @Poonis @Yuyevon if I keep my penis hanging down with weights, would this change the shape of my erected penis? I don't want to lose that upward curve at the end.
it might straighten out a bit depends on how much you gain tho
You dont want to lose that as its good for making girls cum

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Slayerino
i havent lost any upward curve at all, and ive actually been actively trying to lower it a bit cuz my dink is like parallel to my body when im erekt

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Week 2

BPFL : 11.8cm (4.6")
BPSL : 17.4cm (6.9")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7")
BPEL : 17.5cm (6.9")

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Poonis
Week 3

BPFL : 12.1cm (4.8")
BPSL : 17.6cm (6.9")
BPEL : 17.7cm (7") :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 4562, 6’1cel and 7 others
I wear it for 4 hours a day on average.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HowAmIAlive123 and to_stop_da_cope
Week 3

legit gains, I been telling shit is legit just dont go over 8 buddy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and WadlowMaxxing
I don't think I'll be able to reach 8 inches anyway tbh
if you keep on wearing this extender ADS estimated gain is 1.5 inches in 2 years I gained 1.3 inches in 13 months but stopped using it in september and went down nearly 0.1 inch so far, standing at~ 7.7 right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, WadlowMaxxing, uglygoyim and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Week 3

Legit bro congrats
Now no girl can say you got a small dick

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Do you just leave it on for as long as possible or do short sets?
What kind of weight do you use?
Do you use heat?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been doing PE off and on for a while and gained absolutely nothing!
I have a good starting point at about 8.4" BPEL but I feel like I'm losing length as I get older and I want to break the magic 9"

Do you just leave it on for as long as possible or do short sets?
What kind of weight do you use?
Do you use heat?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been doing PE off and on for a while and gained absolutely nothing!
I have a good starting point at about 8.4" BPEL but I feel like I'm losing length as I get older and I want to break the magic 9"
I wear it as long as I can. Since its a vacuum setup it doesn’t cut off circulation (like noose does) and I can wear it extensively. I am currently conditioned to hang 7 lbs without any discomfort, even over 2 hours. You will know if you are conditioned to a weight because if you aren’t you get massive foreskin edema, but slowly building up somehow transfers the strain to the glans instead of the foreskin. ie when I first started, even 5 lbs would give me massive edema build up, so slowly increasing the weight (.25-.5lbs a week) is key. Eventually you hit a sweet spot and don’t have to up the weight for awhile. I don’t always use heat, i don’t find it as necessary for hanging compared to say jelqing, but if I have a hot bath or something before it doesn’t hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
@MiroslavBulldosex What is your goal?7 NBP?

@MiroslavBulldosex What is your goal?7 NBP?
I don't really have any goal, I'm perfectly fine with 7" BPEL.
8" BPEL would be cool though.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Alright guys, sadly I will have to stop (pause) the experiment here.
I'm going to do some physical work and I won't be able to wear the extender for a long period of time during the coming weeks, I will still keep you updated after this "off" period to see if there was any change. I will wear it again once I'm done but the experiment won't be scientifically accurate anymore.

So here are the results after three and a half weeks :
Flaccid length (BP) : 11.5cm --> 12.2cm (+0.7cm)
Stretched length (BP) : 16.9cm --> 17.7cm (+0.8cm)
Erect length (BP) : 17cm --> 17.8cm (+0.8cm)
Extender worn approximately 100 hours total.

Girth didn't change.

Conclusion : extenders are legit but not really comfortable, maybe use one of the device that some guys talked about in this thread. I was skeptical at first but now I'm convinced you can actually dickmaxx with decent results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 4562, The Bleach Pill and 6 others
Alright guys, sadly I will have to stop (pause) the experiment here.
I'm going to do some physical work and I won't be able to wear the extender for a long period of time during the coming weeks, I will still keep you updated after this "off" period to see if there was any change. I will wear it again once I'm done but the experiment won't be scientifically accurate anymore.

So here are the results after three and a half weeks :
Flaccid length (BP) : 11.5cm --> 12.2cm (+0.7cm)
Stretched length (BP) : 16.9cm --> 17.7cm (+0.8cm)
Erect length (BP) : 17cm --> 17.8cm (+0.8cm)
Extender worn approximately 100 hours total.

Girth didn't change.

Conclusion : extenders are legit but not really comfortable, maybe use one of the device that some guys talked about in this thread. I was skeptical at first but now I'm convinced you can actually dickmaxx with decent results.
for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise

• +1
Reactions: xefo