Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

4efeea42 aexp aph presentation white

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 5969 and 29 others
Plz tag me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
R u cut?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
A couple of (useful) things to know :
- I have always had very good erections, so I'm pretty much always at 100% capacity when I'm hard
- my dick bends slightly to the left, I will straighten it when I measure it
- I'm not circumcised (@tapout)
- I will provide different kinds of measurements : BPFL = bone-pressed flaccid length; BPSL = bone-pressed stretched length; FG = flaccid girth; BPEL = bone-pressed erect length; EG = erect girth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, IsaacJoshua, LooksJourney and 2 others
A couple of (useful) things to know :
- I have always had very good erections, so I'm pretty much always at 100% capacity when I'm hard
- my dick bends slightly to the left, I will straighten it when I measure it
- I'm not circumcised (@tapout)
- I will provide different kinds of measurements : BPFL = bone-pressed flaccid length; BPSL = bone-pressed stretched length; FG = flaccid girth; BPEL = bone-pressed erect length; EG = erect girth
How tf u gon wear the extender then

How tf u gon wear the extender then
Jfl bro, you know non-mutilated men can move the foreskin from their glans right ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, 6’1cel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Can you post pictures as part of your dickmaxxing journey? (no homo, purely scientific)

Not that I doubt your integrity and honesty, but pictures would help ease the doubt.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, malta483, Lolcel and 5 others
fucking lol @ wearing extender for half a day every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Can you post pictures as part of your dickmaxxing journey? (no homo, purely scientific)

Not that I doubt your integrity and honesty, but pictures would help ease the doubt.
Nah I won't.
I've been on this forum for over a year and I have always been consistent on my dick size and never lied.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xdw15, Lolcel, ascentium and 7 others
I weae exactly this for like 350 hours till now, gained ca. 0,7 - 0,8cm errect length but not sure, at least 0,5
I am pretty sure If I were more consistent and would pump often (which leads to blood circulation for recovery), my gains would better
Also constant warm applying would help

However, it is zero comfortable and you only can wear it at home. Throw the andro silicone rings away and buy toe protector, thid helps much more

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Joodz and MiroslavBulldosex
"The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks."

nah brah it will be uncomfortable as fuck forever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
I have the problem of fitting it around my glans head as I'm uncut. Any suggestions?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel, Lolcel, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
"I'm uncircumsised"

"lol"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SteveRogers and Slayerino
A True pioneer

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I weae exactly this for like 350 hours till now, gained ca. 0,7 - 0,8cm errect length but not sure, at least 0,5
I am pretty sure If I were more consistent and would pump often (which leads to blood circulation for recovery), my gains would better
Also constant warm applying would help

However, it is zero comfortable and you only can wear it at home. Throw the andro silicone rings away and buy toe protector, thid helps much more
Yeah I didn't plan to go away from home with that thing anyway

Just measured myself, I will do the same thing every week on Wednesday around 9AM.
I tried to be as accurate as possible.

Week 0

Week 0

BPFL : 11.5cm (4.5")
BPSL : 16.9cm (6.7")
FG : 10.5cm (4.1")
BPEL : 17cm (6.7")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Mongrelcel, Hades and 1 other person
Just started wearing it, it isn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Interested in knowing how much length you really do get. If I can get a good erection, I hit 17.75-18cm, but I want to be around 19cm.

If you use extenders during puberty, does that accelerate the gains????

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
Well if u are not larping with results then tag me too

Why did you choose this exact extender?
I am thinking of getting vacextender since it uses vaccum instead of loops for traction. Theyre also about the same price, but vacextender has been praised around reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
I am thinking of getting vacextender since it uses vaccum instead of loops for traction. Theyre also about the same price, but vacextender has been praised around reddit.
It had great reviews and it was the one used in many studies.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and yorker12
Just measured myself, I will do the same thing every week on Wednesday around 9AM.
I tried to be as accurate as possible.

View attachment 731877

Week 0

BPFL : 11.5cm (4.5")
BPSL : 16.9cm (6.7")
FG : 10.5cm (4.1")
BPEL : 17cm (6.7")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

Wtf how is your BPSL and BPEL so close? Ive been using a vacuum hanger for a couple weeks now and my
BPSL is 18.5cm (7.25")
BPEL is 16.5cm (6.5")

Hopefully BPSL is a reflection of how much erect size I can eventually achieve. Cuz my ultimate goal is 7.5 BPEL then i'll focus entirely on girth. (currently 13.2cm or 5.2")

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Do you think that by stretching the penis, it will increase the lenght but also diminish the girth?

Do you think that by stretching the penis, it will increase the lenght but also diminish the girth?
no studies have show that stetching does not decrease girth but actually increases it slightly

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Slayercel, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Tag me in these pls

Do you plan on jelqing?
It's been a while that I haven't been on pegym and such. A few years ago, jelqing was the pillar of dickmaxxing. What's the consensus on it nowadays?

Bruh this shit is so expensive. Are there any cheap $20 ones?

Bruh this shit is so expensive. Are there any cheap $20 ones?
I dunno, but I don't want to risk hurting my dick with some cheap extender from chinkland

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 4562, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
which extender are you using?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
good luck wearing an extender uncircumsiced

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and TheChosenChad
I have been using the phallosan and bathmate combination and have noticed decent gains in the past month

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 4562 and Slayerino
is this a fetish or sum shit fr i see all these niggas be like 6+ still tryna gain size wtf man id be happy as fuck at that size imagine how dicklet4incher or wutever thst niggas name is feels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Gengar
is this a fetish or sum shit fr i see all these niggas be like 6+ still tryna gain size wtf man id be happy as fuck at that size imagine how dicklet4incher or wutever thst niggas name is feels
I'm happy with my size, but being top 1% is always better than being top 10%.
If it was something like leg lengthening I wouldn't do it, because it's expensive as fuck and extremely painful.
This experiment can be something that everyone here, especially those with subpar dicks, can reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Vac is much more comfortable, i can wear it 3+ hours no problem without losing circulation. I can only wear noose extender for about an hour before it becomes too painful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6382 and yorker12
Vac is much more comfortable, i can wear it 3+ hours no problem without losing circulation. I can only wear noose extender for about an hour before it becomes too painful.
U cut?

Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 6382
Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.
Link me ur device