Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise
Clamping is gud, but best to focus on length then start girth once ur near ur length goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and animo123
bruhs i am like 2mm away from 8" (20cm) BPFSL, shit is bonkers, around 7.1" (18cm) BPEL but hopefully the stretched length is a reflection of future gains, currently hanging 8 lbs anywhere from 2-4 hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
If you haven't already get the VAC seal for your extender instead of using the noose or the strap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Poonis
Are results permanent or you need to use this all your life?

Why?
i already use vacuum extender but why is it better? Can you mention all the benefits
vacuum is better in every way imo, noose style cuts off circulation, so you can't wear it as long without breaks, slips off so you can't use as much tension, and vac style is overall just way more comfortable, i have vac style and have worn it for hours playing leag and have forgotten it was on lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
vacuum is better in every way imo, noose style cuts off circulation, so you can't wear it as long without breaks, slips off so you can't use as much tension, and vac style is overall just way more comfortable, i have vac style and have worn it for hours playing leag and have forgotten it was on lol
Have u noticed a difference in erection quality since using vacuum extender

Have u noticed a difference in erection quality since using vacuum extender
My morning wood is so hard now that i legit have to take a 5 minute cold shower or bath some mornings to make it subside because it is painful like priapism or some shit and doesn’t subside otherwise. Apparently erections in your sleep heal the dink by increasing bloodflow to accomodate growth (something i read on some PE site.). So it is seems like a good sign overall.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4562, klamus and 3 others
My morning wood is so hard now that i legit have to take a 5 minute cold shower or bath some mornings to make it subside because it is painful like priapism or some shit and doesn’t subside otherwise. Apparently erections in your sleep heal the dink by increasing bloodflow to accomodate growth (something i read on some PE site.). So it is seems like a good sign overall.
funnily enough prolonged priapism can make your dick grow as well but you dont want to have a rock hard erection for hours on end lol
Youve got Good PIs so keep at it

funnily enough prolonged priapism can make your dick grow as well but you dont want to have a rock hard erection for hours on end lol
Youve got Good PIs so keep at it
I heard that, some freak case of a kid who had chronic priapism and his dink ended up thick like a football and had 10” of girth cuz of it and had to get reduction surgery lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, WadlowMaxxing and animo123
jfl the shit men have to do for pussy

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, .👽., imnotgay and 12 others
I heard that, some freak case of a kid who had chronic priapism and his dink ended up thick like a football and had 10” of girth cuz of it and had to get reduction surgery lol
Wtf
If i hade a choice between that and a 3 inch micropeen,micropeen all day
at least i can get it to a size suitable for sex lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, WadlowMaxxing and to_stop_da_cope
Wtf
If i hade a choice between that and a 3 inch micropeen,micropeen all day
at least i can get it to a size suitable for sex lol
Bluepilled cuck nobody would mog you if you had 10 inch girth dick

Bluepilled cuck nobody would mog you if you had 10 inch girth dick
who cares about the mog lol
Im tryna have sex to hell with what another man has
Its 100% guarantee that a women who sees a cock with 10 inch girth is gonna leave lol
Do you understand how think that is
Most women cant even take 6 ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gengar, Clark69 and 1 other person
jfl the shit men have to do for pussy
Bruh i do it for myself cuz its fun seeing tangible results, and it takes literally 0 effort just 2 minutes to setup then i just sit there with weights hanging on my dink for a couple hours as I play vidya games/watch a movie /do homework etc which is time i would spend sitting anyway, the difference being ill have a 7.5 inch cawk instead of a 6 inch within a year. Its no different than ppl who gymcel except having the rep of being hung is valuable in this over-sexualized-onlyfans having thots society we now live in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and WadlowMaxxing
for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise
Clamping is LEGIT, you gotta do it hardcore (ish) though, first get to 80-100% then with thumb and index clam the base and hold for 3-4 mins. When you let go your dick will be the same size as it usually is when hard, but it’ll drop low and flob cause you’ll be flaccid, this is the best time for sneaky dick pics or flashes if you have women at your house.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Clamping is LEGIT, you gotta do it hardcore (ish) though, first get to 80-100% then with thumb and index clam the base and hold for 3-4 mins. When you let go your dick will be the same size as it usually is when hard, but it’ll drop low and flob cause you’ll be flaccid, this is the best time for sneaky dick pics or flashes if you have women at your house.
lol i have never tried
How much have you gained from clamping
All my info is anecdotal and not my experience since i havent reached my target length

lol i have never tried
How much have you gained from clamping
All my info is anecdotal and not my experience since i havent reached my target length
Not sure since I bathmate as well, but all together about 0.25” in girth. Sounds like not much but it’s even noticeable for me.

• +1
Not sure since I bathmate as well, but all together about 0.25” in girth. Sounds like not much but it’s even noticeable for me.
do you know how long it took you to get there roughly

• +1
Reactions: xefo
girth takes long AF way longer than length and makes it harder to gain length with more girth you start with, so its better to work on length first. Also .25" of girth adds like double the volume overall to your dink than 1" of length would respectively so in terms of volume gained instead of looking at unit value girth is much more substantial. But to answer, from what i've seen, usually .25" of girth takes about 1.5 years.

do you know how long it took you to get there roughly
3 months, I’ve maintained as well, I haven’t done anything for 9 months since I used to Bathgate after gym in showers, but since I live with parents atm there’s no way I can hide that shit at home.

• +1
3 months, I’ve maintained as well, I haven’t done anything for 9 months since I used to Bathgate after gym in showers, but since I live with parents atm there’s no way I can hide that shit at home.
.25" in 3 months using bathmate? crazy. what was your starting girth and what was your routine??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I’m joining this experiment. Got my extentor today.

• +1
Does hormonal dickmaxing during natural penis growth exist?

Is there any technique that permanently increases erect penis length without sacrificing erection quality?

Do you not have the problem that the silicon tube loosens? When I was using it and not extending it too far, so that the extension force was minimal, I had no problem. But as soon as I wanted to really stretch my penis the silicon tube would slip out of the plastic. To fix it I am putting a needle into the tube, as shown on the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 09.04.30.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 09.04.30.png
    394.6 KB · Views: 143
  • +1
Do you not have the problem that the silicon tube loosens? When I was using it and not extending it too far, so that the extension force was minimal, I had no problem. But as soon as I wanted to really stretch my penis the silicon tube would slip out of the plastic. To fix it I am putting a needle into the tube, as shown on the picture.
dont know if youve done this but under the the plastic that holds the head there are two spaces where you can jam the tubes into so they dont slip out

dont know if youve done this but under the the plastic that holds the head there are two spaces where you can jam the tubes into so they dont slip out
Of course but that does not resist. In the jes extender a bit better, in the Chinese copies it does not resist at all!

• +1
Of course but that does not resist. In the jes extender a bit better, in the Chinese copies it does not resist at all!
maybe try vac extender then or get a better noose extender
Ask the same question on ajelqforu on reddit

Thats why vac extenders are superior. It never slips or cuts circulation. Also sticking a needle in the silicone over time will probably cause it to eventually tear.

Thats why vac extenders are superior. It never slips or cuts circulation. Also sticking a needle in the silicone over time will probably cause it to eventually tear.
You are right, it tears after wearing it around 200 times. So I already bought several extenders just to get new tubes.

Images 2

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Mr.cope and alriodai
where do you buy the vacuum extender? I got a vacuum hanger from ebay gonna try wearing it for hours

ANGION METHOD + SABRE + JELQING + MGTOW + PALEO DIET

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Iplaysoccer
Why not phallosan forte?

girth takes long AF way longer than length and makes it harder to gain length with more girth you start with, so its better to work on length first. Also .25" of girth adds like double the volume overall to your dink than 1" of length would respectively so in terms of volume gained instead of looking at unit value girth is much more substantial. But to answer, from what i've seen, usually .25" of girth takes about 1.5 years.
It doesn't double the volume
6x5 = 176.05 ml / 5.95 fl oz
6x5.25 = 194.09 ml / 6.56 fl oz

I think the best way to know what your doing is working is to measure your BPFSL now by stretching it as hard as it will go and digging a ruler deep into the pubic bone, and doing the same measurement every month

@MiroslavBulldosex update?

@MiroslavBulldosex update?
I haven't resumed wearing the extender but it doesn't seem like I've lost any gains either. So it looks like it's permanent, +0.7cm for 3 and a half weeks of wearing an extender.

I haven't resumed wearing the extender but it doesn't seem like I've lost any gains either. So it looks like it's permanent, +0.7cm for 3 and a half weeks of wearing an extender.
why not bro

So these things actually work? Is it erection size to or just flaccid?

So these things actually work? Is it erection size to or just flaccid?
both. flaccid stretched gains come before erect gains but apparently how far you can stretch ur flaccid peen is apparently a predictor for how long your erect will become if u keep going, rn my flaccid stretched is nearing 8" in the vac hanger but my erect is closer to 7" hopefully its true

both. flaccid stretched gains come before erect gains but apparently how far you can stretch ur flaccid peen is apparently a predictor for how long your erect will become if u keep going, rn my flaccid stretched is nearing 8" in the vac hanger but my erect is closer to 7" hopefully its true

how much did you gain in non stretched flaccid length? I'm a grower so my non stretched flaccid is borderline micropenis length, gonna try wearing it most of the day when I get my vacuum stretcher

when I stretch my flaccid it gains like 2.5-3”. Is this how much I can gain with PE?