Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

Yes, I did try a vacuum hanger. It was totally useless. When the pull force is large the penis slips out. Also tried out side extender, also does not work.
The only thing that works, but only if you put a needle in the tube is the Jes Extender from Denmark and its Chinese copy cats.

Yes, I did try a vacuum hanger. It was totally useless. When the pull force is large the penis slips out. Also tried out side extender, also does not work.
The only thing that works, but only if you put a needle in the tube is the Jes Extender from Denmark and its Chinese copy cats.

maybe your vacuum sleeves are bad? Mine also slipped but I got new ones and it doesn't slip anymore. Maybe you stretch it way too hard I hanged 11lb plate and it doesn't slip

Penis Enlargement does work, so far I gained about 3/4 inch in length and 1/4 in girth in about two years. If I could go back in time I’d probably focus more on girth since length doesn’t do much on its own besides aesthetics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMaxxer and MiroslavBulldosex
Penis Enlargement does work, so far I gained about 3/4 inch in length and 1/4 in girth in about two years. If I could go back in time I’d probably focus more on girth since length doesn’t do much on its own besides aesthetics.

Thats kind of on the low end for what is expected, what products did you use / how consistent were you? Starting / ending measurments?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and HangingGlory
Thats kind of on the low end for what is expected, what products did you use / how consistent were you? Starting / ending measurments?

My journey is pretty long so here’s the gist as I can remember it:
JP90 (3 months)
Manual stretches (Long time)
Manual stretches and soft clamping (6 months maybe)
Manual stretches and hard clamping (3 months)
Stretching Device and hard clamping (2 months)
Month Break
DHT + Stretching Device and hard clamping (1.5 months)
DHT + SABRE method (current, ~3 months)

I’m pretty consistent except a couple weeks during the end of fall or spring semester because of finals, a month I was in a psych ward, and beginning of 2020 summer.

Measurements in inches
Starting: 4.5 NBPEL, ~5.25 BPEL, 4.5 MSEG
Current: 6 NBPEL, 6.75 NBPEL, 4.875 MSEG

Honestly I kinda understated my numbers because I do suspect that I wasn’t done with puberty since I started at age 17. I think this because I notice my dick get a 1/4 inch longer in the hospital doing no PE at all.

In my experience I had great results with manual stretching (1.25 inches) till I hit a plateau and okay results with jelqing (1/4 inch). Soft clamping with a adjustable cock ring was a waste of time, it’s just not enough pressure. Hard clamping gave me a 1/4 inch during the summer. The stretching device is too uncomfortable, inconvenient, and doesn’t have as much force as my hands so I didn’t like it. SABRE gave me an 1/8 inch in a couple months and seems promising. I tried combining it with 8 drops of 20% DHT twice a day but my penis seems non-responsive.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, OOGABOOGA, Slayerino and 1 other person
JP90 (3 months)
Month Break

I’m pretty consistent except a couple weeks during the end of fall or spring semester because of finals, a month I was in a psych ward, and beginning of 2020 summer.

Measurements in inches

Honestly I kinda understated my numbers because I do suspect that I wasn’t done with puberty since I started at age 17. I think this because I notice my dick get a 1/4 inch longer in the hospital doing no PE at all.

In my experience I had great results with manual stretching (1.25 inches) till I hit a plateau and okay results with jelqing (1/4 inch). Soft clamping with a adjustable cock ring was a waste of time, it’s just not enough pressure. Hard clamping gave me a 1/4 inch during the summer. The stretching device is too uncomfortable, inconvenient, and doesn’t have as much force as my hands so I didn’t like it. SABRE gave me an 1/8 inch in a couple months and seems promising. I tried combining it with 8 drops of 20% DHT twice a day but my penis seems non-responsive.
What type of device where using?

Like some $30 foreign stretcher from Amazon

Did you use vacuum stretcher or one of those noose extenders? After how long did you plateau with manual stretching?

Make sure you do manual stretches too it will speed up the process 5x

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Fuckin high iq post

Resuming the experiment as soon as I land in Brazil in a few days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 5634
do you guys use any devices for clamping? Manual clamping is tiring as fuck after +2 minutes

so op have you constate change since?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You are not going to use it anyways

JP90 (3 months)
Month Break

Measurements in inches

Lifefuel. Can you give more details on your routine? Like how many stretches, what days, did you have days off, how long to stretch for, what kind, etc.

Something like a gym routine would be fantastic so I can try it out and hopefully it works for me as well

Lifefuel. Can you give more details on your routine? Like how many stretches, what days, did you have days off, how long to stretch for, what kind, etc.

Something like a gym routine would be fantastic so I can try it out and hopefully it works for me as well
I stretched everyday for 30 minutes. I literally just pulled on my penis fairly hard and switching hands when I got tired while watching TV. Also each time I pulled I made sure to at least 30 seconds. Depending on the angle you pull it targets either the tissue of your penis more or the ligament. Pulling the penis between your legs focus stress on the ligaments and pulling towards your stomach puts more stress on the tissue of the penis. An angle in between will be a balance of both. At first most beginner gains come from stretching the ligament so most pull downwards first to see quick improvement.

yet no pics so far

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
yet no pics so far
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 2729
Too busy having sex rn (no joke), not enough time to use the extender.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMaxxer and MewingJBP
JP90 (3 months)
Month Break

Measurements in inches

any video guide for this ?

First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
results?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3990, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
i bought the bathmate water pump and also bough falosan forte. I try being consistent- i try doing bathmate pump in the shower 2-3 times a week, and try do falosan forte while sleeping. my girth is about 5.7inch but my lenght is about 3.5. Trying to pump to 5 lenght, guess my girth is pretty good, ill take more.

I did notice some results not much. I pump my d on soft , but i heard say pump on hard. I tried that but i get soft in between.

• Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
i bought the bathmate water pump and also bough falosan forte. I try being consistent- i try doing bathmate pump in the shower 2-3 times a week, and try do falosan forte while sleeping. my girth is about 5.7inch but my lenght is about 3.5. Trying to pump to 5 lenght, guess my girth is pretty good, ill take more.

I did notice some results not much. I pump my d on soft , but i heard say pump on hard. I tried that but i get soft in between.
Wtf? Are you actually only 3.5 inches long with a top tier girth?
You're a genetic anomaly

yea my dad has a big dick and i have small one, but i hope get it up to 5 with pumps, basically when i tie my dick around with a shoe string is the size of a iphone 11 for girth

Last edited:
yea my dad has a big dick and i have small one, but i hope get it up to 5 with pumps, basically when i tie my dick around with a shoe string is the size of a iphone 11 for girth
Well good luck man, I can tell you extenders definitely work although I don't know which results you can expect with your starting size.
5 inches seems doable. I really hope that you'll reach at least 5.5 inches or even 6 inches if you're lucky, would literally change your life.
Tbh you're lucky to have that kind of girth. It would have been worse if your starting size was 5.7 for length and 3.5 for girth.

• +1
Reactions: ybu
thanks man, i found bathmate by watching this video maybe helpful for ohers
Well good luck man, I can tell you extenders definitely work although I don't know which results you can expect with your starting size.
5 inches seems doable. I really hope that you'll reach at least 5.5 inches or even 6 inches if you're lucky, would literally change your life.
Tbh you're lucky to have that kind of girth. It would have been worse if your starting size was 5.7 for length and 3.5 for girth.

• +1

I'd try dht gel tbh, it seems to work on guys with micropenis even past puberty

rip if it doesn't work tho
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: ybu
intersting ill look it up, i think phallosan forte has potential, ive been doing it without belt, but tried belt while laying in bed man it felt good

• +1
First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
What is best option for girth, my dick is long but skinny

intersting ill look it up, i think phallosan forte has potential, ive been doing it without belt, but tried belt while laying in bed man it felt good
Ngl, I just checked and Phallosan Forte seems like the superior option.
More comfortable, doesn't slip, wearable when you sleep.It's more expensive than the traditional extenders though.

Ngl, I just checked and Phallosan Forte seems like the superior option.
More comfortable, doesn't slip, wearable when you sleep.It's more expensive than the traditional extenders though.
But does it work tho? 370 euro is a lot of money

But does it work tho? 370 euro is a lot of money
Why wouldn't it work?
In fact they've got the best results out of every extenders because you can not only gain length but also a little bit of girth according to their study.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Why wouldn't it work?
In fact they've got the best results out of every extenders because you can not only gain length but also a little bit of girth according to their study.
Yea but didn't pay for their own study? Ofc it says that their product is good jfl

Ye but its also possible that they all fake similar results
Some of these studies are published on reliable scientific websites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Some of these studies are published on reliable scientific websites
Didn't even realize...Ngl this is some solid LIFEFUEL, gonna order my phallosan+ tomorrow tbh

• Woah